TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2014: BBAU 2014: Archive through October 14, 2014 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That's strange, I guess channel 9 doesn't bother to update their site as I went on there yesterday afternoon/evening (my time) and the banner said "tonight at 8:40".

But none of the usual sources have an episode for Sunday and they would have had it up by now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The tv guide has updated as far as the 19th now, and there is no Sunday show next week either. Maybe ratings have not been good.

Surealityjunkie

02-01-2003

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Surealityjunkie a private message Print Post    
http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-35/sleeping-beauty/

Intruder 2.0 is Russian to crash the party!

The Housemates went in two by two, so it seems only fair that latest arrival Leo receives a special companion, too!

Click for entire article! Sounds interesting!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Bummer, no more BBAu on Sundays at all any more. If you watch the show live, it will be on at a different time every night the next week.

Surj, that link shows as not found but Cricket posted a link under spoilers that worked.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Watching the show live...

First off, worst/cheesiest intruder entry ever.

Skye is the new HoH.
They show an ad for tomorrows's eviction, and Ben coming in the house. They mistakenly call him "last season's funniest housemate"!?! Since when? Ben was never in the least bit "funny".
Eccentric? He sure tried to be. Annoying? Fake? Definitely. Never funny.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
More time spent on Cat/Lawson "cheating" storyline. Apparently Cat is the new villain and is getting the bad edit, but she is obviously not thinking about the game the way she is constantly going after him.

Is that the only storyline they can come up with? Getting really bored with it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
How did Ryan skate by without getting nominated another week?

I really hope he gets nominated this week. Tired of his hiding, and then the only time we see him he is being negative or complaining about somebody.

Tonight's episode shows him starting a fight with Travis, so it is good to see him actually DO something for once, then he spends the rest of the episode bashing Travis. These people will never learn, Travis has been saved for like 5 weeks straight now.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its funny how Ryan seems to think that he speaks for "the group", meaning the whole house in his mind I guess. The "group" is actually Ryan, Sam, Sandra and maybe Lawson. Nobody else.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I am confused, did I just watch an episode of two days ago?? Flagg, you're talking about Ben, haven't heard a mention of him yet on this episode. Is that already happening? The huge time difference and not wanting to know too many spoilers keeps me a bit out of the loop...

What I saw in this episode was Sleeping Beauty being awaken by Leo (the way he swipes his lips to remove any lipstick makes me think he doesn't really enjoy kissing girls with lipstick), he did the same with Sandra, and so he must hate it.

And then we saw Skye getting the power, what a waste, why Skye, she doesn't need it. I think it's Big Brother deciding on this power.

Ryan's colours are showing and of course it could not last his friendship with Travis, at least Ryan admits it that he has nothing in common with Travis but it's his way to avoid to make an effort to get along knowing he has the back up of Sam, Lawson ... although Sandra may not back him up as before after the newcomer spilled to her what Ryan said about her.

The new girl is not making the impact that Leo did when he first arrived, she seems to me so useless to the group.

Cat and Lawson, that's Big Brother directing them, obviously they want that thing going... and if Lawson will be the fake evicted who could watch the house and Cat from the sanctuary with Ben in there, things could get interesting.

Skye should stop playing footsy with Leo when she was told he's got the hots for Sandra and Leo should stop lead her on when he's really not into her.

For a change I liked Aisha's spunk and not afraid to put Lawson in his place even after he gave her the 20 G. I liked that Aisha tried to smooth things over with Ryan...although that was a wasted effort and I hope she realized that and nominates Ryan next.

The Broadcast challenge seems a good one, obviously these guys know how to 'talk', they never seem to be 'looking for words'... Sandra's voice was nice with the reading of Fifty Shades of Sandra but I would have liked to know if she was given the text or if she really wrote that herself. That we could never know for sure.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
As I sad in my post above, it was an ad, a commercial during today's broadcast, about Ben going in the house "tomorrow". Well on tomorrow's show anyway.

It was broadcast during the show so by the site's rules that is not considered a spoiler.

I'm hoping Ryan will get nominated this week, as he is the last one that has never been nominated and that really seems to bother some of them.

Also, today's show was not a fake "live" show like previous mondays have been. More cost cutting measures I assume.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I don't think there is any BB "fix" behind Skye being voted HoH.
She is consistently the first saved whenever she is up. Im surprised she hasn't been voted HoH previously.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Skye taking Priya and Jason up to the strategy room... rather a strategic decision in itself. Every now and then I do wonder if the people who think she's smarter than she lets on are right.

I missed what started Aisha's attack against Lawson, what was it?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Travis and Ryan got into it over something said and it ended up Travis saying something about Ryan's sisters.

According to Travis, Ryan started it. Aisa then does the exact same thing she got upset with Travis doing. She went to fight his battle. She went off on Ryan and Lawson said something, so she went off on him and said it wasn't his business.

Technically, it wasn't her business either. I'm not liking this side of her. Both she and Travis think they are all that and a bag of chips. They aren't. Both are extremely judgmental.

Having said that, David did explain to the guys that Travis feels they all gang up on him and in a way they do, but he needs to control his mouth and attitude. Aisa constantly says how she calls him up, blah, blah, blah, but so what? Those two need a wakeup call. I'd really like to see one of them go soon to see how the other acts.

I'm so sad that Skye is going away from Cat and toward the likes of snakey Pria. That girl is playing the game. She attaches herself to the most popular person every week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket. I'm not liking this side of Aisha either, she just seems very judgmental. I'm assuming she had a boyfriend cheat on her (she said as much) and that's why she's so down on Lawson right now, but it seems like it isn't really her business.

I've grown to like Priya. Or perhaps like isn't the word, but I'm very interested in seeing what she does. She seems so calculating about everything, even about being not calculating, like when she was talking about boobies to Skye. She hasn't revealed enough of herself to know whether she's a good or bad person (in sweeping game terms) because she's so careful all the time. I want to know what she does next so don't want her to go.

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Monday, October 13, 2014 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
Yes, Priya is intriguing because she is playing hard but also playing smart. Cat is playing hard but foolishly. She is going to get either herself or Lawson evicted with her stubborn fixation. Although Lawson isn't doing himself any favors. He went from crying over thinking he'd lost his girlfriend to essentially giving his girlfriend the middle finger by declaring how his feelings for Cat have gotten even stronger.

Leo is starting to creep me out. His comment last week to Sandra about thinking she'd be a "good lay" was tasteless enough, but his behavior this episode pushed him over the top for me. If it's scandalous for Cat to be chasing a 23-year-old, it's more so for Leo to be wanting to bed "little Skye." Ick. I think he's just desperate for any kind of showmance, but he knows Skye is popular with the fans.

Doesn't "pocket rocket" mean something else? They use that term quite a bit to describe the girls.

I didn't see Aisha's conversation with Ryan as going off on him. We didn't get to see how the conversation started, but what she was saying was that it was nobody's battle but Travis and Ryan's. Perhaps because Travis commented that the guys were ganging up on him. When David pointed this out, the guys listened and were respectful. But when Aisha made the same point, Lawson went after her saying it wasn't her battle either. Well, she had just finished saying that. So I think the alcohol loosened her tongue a bit and she told him what she really thought of him. They've both been annoyed with each other for other reasons, but this is the first time they openly showed it to each other.

Has Ryan yet to have a positive moment in this house? Why was Travis bashed as an uneducated bogan for making a comment that was just turning around the crude comment Ryan made about Travis's aunt? I think Travis was more hurt by Ryan telling him they never would've been friends outside the house. Travis probably never realized Ryan had gone off him and still thought they were buddies. Somehow Ryan made me actually sympathetic toward Travis, and that's a first.

Skye as HOH should be interesting. Will the power go to her head? She probably is a little smarter than she appears, at least as far as being smart about people and their motives. This is a trait most evident in Priya and Jason, which is why it's interesting that she chose them for that little conference.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They are doing the fake eviction first, and it will be the person with the most votes to save, so actually the most popular of the nominees.

Didn't they do this exact same thing in a past season of BBUK? I know this exact scenario has been played out already in either UK or AU, if not both.

Highlights show wasting more time on the Cat/Lawson "cheating" storyline. I am convinced it is all fabricated. Lawson probably doesn't have a girlfriend on the outside, we know he is an actor. He was hired by BB to provide storylines and the cheating drama is just another scripted,. created storyline from their hired actor. I dont think Cat is in on it however.

Every time this situation has come up on other versions, the partner has spoken out or been made known somehow, usually via social media. There has been no trace of this "girlfriend" anywhere.

I tried a google search and one of the first hits was a quote from SAM's girlfriend, nothing from Lawson's elusive girlfriend.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Fake (most popular) evictee is Travis.

When they showed the percentages earlier, the top percentage was 36%, far ahead of anyone else.

Aisha starts sobbing.

Most of them seem a little shocked, Sandra looks like she couldn't care less.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Poor Travis.

Apparently the plan is that Travis will stay in the sanctuary for several days, he will be immune this week.
Ben will stay with him and apparently somehow make over Travis so he isn't so likely to be nominated as much.

What exactly makes Ben in any way qualified to "help" someone stay in the house? I remember now that Ben was fake evicted last season, so at that point he was the most popular nominee. After that he did a nosedive and was evicted soon after.
Ben is the LAST person who should give Travis any advice.

Prya is safe, Jason is safe, Sandra is safe.

Its down to Lawson and Sam.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sonia messed up.

She said "Lawson and Sam... In a few moments, one of you will become tonight's...evictee."

She didn't say second evictee. Sandra gave Sam and Lawson a strange look right after Sonia said that.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
"It's time to go... Sam!"

Wow, I was really expecting it to be Lawson.

Sam did come off pretty bad this past week, trying to get Skye fat by sneaking chocolate into all of her food, the abusive massage/spa treatment of Aisha.
I think the days are numbered for the rest of that group, Sandra and Ryan.

Sam was in an excellent position to win the whole thing and his nasty personality destroyed his chances.

The crowd is booing. I think they really wanted Lawson out too.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Final voting percentages

Sam 7%
Sandra 9%
Lawson 13%
Prya 16%
Jason 18%
Travis 37%

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Just watched the show, really surprised Travis got so many votes compared to the rest, it always makes me doubt as to who is really doing the voting, the public or Big Brother? Were they aiming at drama with Aisha's meltdown?? Well, it did happen and she was really emotional and all the while was hoping to hear Big Brother tell Travis that he could invite Aisha sometime during his stay in the Sanctuary with Ben. I hope it will happen just to make Aisha feel a bit better.

Happy to see Sam evicted, it had to happen sooner or later, just like Ben last year, it's better to see him going now otherwise everyone would have though he'd be the winner. Nothing really against him but he wasn't a pleasure to watch, at least for me.

Surprised that Sandra and Lawson were close to elimination.

The intruders are getting annoying, Leo too self-conscious of his looks and Marina too boring.

Sandra choosing the coffee over the power of the house Skye was a bad move, Skye will remember with her superpower at nominations.

Nominations will be live tomorrow and so curious to see what the heck will Skye do with the power which will be different than the previous 12 points.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When they were voting to save the viewers knew that the most popular would go into the sanctuary, so perhaps it wasn't so much that Travis was most popular in the house but that he was most popular to go in the sanctuary with Ben. That sounds like it might be a bit of torture for him ;).

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I've been up late the last couple of nights, but haven't been able to watch the show live. I keep getting an error that tells me to reload; however that never works. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

It seems that Aisha's real problem with Lawson is his relationship with Lawson is his relationship with Cat. She has been the woman she 'feels' is at home for Lawson and she's having none of it. Lawson again said she didn't know his situation at home, which makes me think he and his GF were already having problems, esp. since she did break up with him the week before he went in the house. What if she didn't want him to go in and said, "If you follow through on this, I'm breaking up with you" as a form of control. Lawson went ahead with wanting to be on BB and she caved and came back to him. Relationships won't stay strong that way. I'm not saying that is theirs, but Lawson has alluded to people not knowing what is going on in his outside relationship before.

As far as Aisha being upset, she came into the house alone and has to be able to stay in the house alone. She was one of my very favorites coming in, but her entitlement about "her and Travvy" has just turned me off.

I'm with you guys re putting Travis in seclusion with Ben. What a huge mistake. It won't be what BB wants it to be and I'm thinking Travis won't really take advantage of (or even ever realize) the power given him. Sigh.

I'll be curious to see what both Aisha and Sandra do without their guys.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think the ratings are really bad and getting worse and they are desperate to do anything. They already brought back Tim so they couldnt put him back in, and Ben lives right there in Brisbane so he probably did it for free or very cheap.

I wonder if any of the other housemates from last season will be brought back to try to bolster the ratings? I can barely remember any of them, except for Jade.

Since people pay to vote, I don't think BB can get away with any vote shenanigans, at least with the eviction votes. The free online votes for HoH now, they might be able to get away with messing with that.