TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2014: Post Season General Discussions: Archive through September 23, 2014 users admin

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
I hope you're right Lazylu.

I'd like to do the bump, but I'm afraid I'll throw my hip out..lol

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Just noticed TVGN is showing a preview of Survivor tonight 10 o'clock eastern time.

Mickiej

07-26-2004

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else wish there was a thumbs up icon at the bottom of a comment. That way we could just agree if desired. Seems a time saver?

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
However, it would kind of defeat the purpose of a discussion board, Mikiej. LOL

Chy

07-19-2003

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
FWIW
My grandfather had three wives.
Some of my cousins from the first born son of the first wife treat myself and my sibs a bit funny. We are from the son of the 3rd wife.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, September 19, 2014 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm pulling for Derrick to win all the way. But I'm honestly thrilled that there are people who find him boring. I'm glad there are those who are rallying behind Cody now and even that some people would rather have Victoria win than either of the two guys.

Why?

Gina Marie, Andy and Spencer. UGH. I'm so glad that I don't have to look at the F3 and literally feel sickened that one of them will be winning 500,000. Last year was so ridiculously horrible I honestly thought BB would be like that forever. I thoroughly enjoyed this season and thought that TPTB did a good job of turning things around from last year's nastiness. I know some people think it got too cleaned up (or whatever) but I don't.

I may not feel like cody or Vic deserve to win but at least they don't disgust me the way last year's options did!!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 19, 2014 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Absolutely Nolanry! I'd much rather be bored than be subjected to last years final 3. They were so disgusting that I couldn't even watch After Dark. These three might not be balls of fire, but they all are behaving like human beings. They haven't torn any of their former houseguest apart and seem to be enjoying their experiences. Even though Cody and Victoria don't like each other, they are behaving like decent adults.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Well said Nolanry! Last season should have been pulled off the air. It was a national disgrace!

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
To borrow a term I learned in "An Officer and a Gentlemen", I DOR'd last season after Judd's eviction and coulda/shoulda left earlier. No wonder I couldn't remember what Part 2 of the final comp was! Or Part 1 or Part 3, for that matter.

"They haven't torn any of their former houseguest apart and seem to be enjoying their experiences"

Mama, I very much like this about this season and wasn't bored at all, but I realize we viewers have differing expectations of BB.

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
I meant to make note of this the other day. Two days in a row Wendy Williams mentioned Ariana Grande acting like diva. The second day at the end of her spiel she simply said, oh btw her brother Frankie was on BB and got kicked out. I'm afraid he's become just a footnote again. Not exactly what he seemed to be looking for.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I want to thank all of the posters who have done such a wonderful job keeping us updated on what is going on in the house and the great screen clips. I go online to read these first every day and night. You are all so very much appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
I second that Countrydaze. Everyone here is awesome! I am the "go to"person for BB spoilers at work thanks to my friends here! You are all the best :-) (back to lurkdom i go)

Carol_shelly

07-07-2004

Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carol_shelly a private message Print Post    
Me too, me too, Thank you all.

Amchess

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
I don't remember hearing any HG's mention drug usage this year, but it reminds me of Derrick's prev undercover status. When I worked with the courts a local judge got pissed that his trial couldn't start because the undercover squad on this particular case was testifying on a big case in Miami. He was so mad he demanded that they be returned here (Tampa) and had them brought into open court (a no-no for undercover men and women) in all their scruffy glory. It's been so long ago but I don't recall if they were allowed any hoods or other coverups for their faces. This judge was popular, chief judge of criminal div, etc - but had a bad secret gambling habit and he wound up killing himself under our Crosstown Expressway. Very sad ending to an otherwise great judge (imho).

Jushvnfn

08-30-2001

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
I'm really glad that the fake glasses seemed to disappear!

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Here is an interesting video shot by one of the backyard yellers. It shows how close you can get to the house if you can get past security.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=23063584&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=21&rc=&fpart=1

Jushvnfn

08-30-2001

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
It really makes me wonder about security. Or maybe he's related to someone. Hense the golf cart ride.

Thanks for sharing Ark. That guy looked too young to even drive! Lovely nails though...lol

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I think the golf cart tour was a legitimate visit but the night time clips were from the night he didn't get past security and just yelled from outside the lot. I liked the nails too. They looked better than mine.

Jushvnfn

08-30-2001

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Our time commiserating over this season of BB is sloooowly coming to an end. I strongly encourage everyone to visit other threads along with the TV related ones. I know I'm not alone. Everyone is going through something. There's many great people here that have, and will go out of their way to help. Sometimes just a few words of encouragement can make a difference that you'd never realize. For you and someone else. Or maybe you need a good laugh.

My TVCH family has really helped me through some things. Even made me come out of my shell, which is not an easy task. I felt comfortable to ask a question that I thought was silly to ask. It was stressing me out for a few days. Guess what? It was answered and solved in a matter of minutes!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

I know if it's not the right place to put this, it will get moved to where it should be. Sorry for the extra work if it does.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Good job, Jushvnfun.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
BB ends just in time for the season opener of Saturday Night Live on 9/27. I wonder if we will see Frankie audience ?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Marameko: surely such a media mogul with millions of followers who single-handedly decided BB16 (oh, and has a sister...what was her name again?!), who can call upon his bitter fans to terrorize anybody who dare cross him will be HOSTING the show as well as being the musical guest...that's what you meant, right?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Yea..........what Calimom3 said.
Right back at ya !

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
This is the first time I've gotten Live Feeds and I have a couple of questions. Will I be able to watch Jeff's backyard interviews after the finale? If not, is there a link to watch elsewhere? How long will the feeds be up after the finale? TIA.

oops. Three questions.

Sherbabe

07-27-2002

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
In my humble opinion, I don't hate Zach, but, don't love him either. I believe, if he had stayed in the house longer, his schtick would have gotten old and his meanness would have accelerated. He will be loved by all since he was evicted before we got tired of his "character" he wanted to portray on the show.