TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2014: BBAU 2014: Archive through September 10, 2014 users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
BBUS did a pair thing but they didn't play as a team, I guess that's the never been done before.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jbw, the first episode was up @ Watchseries yesterday morning. I watched it. However, not there yet today, so thanks for the youtube.

I read @ Behind BB that the one of the last guys from yesterday was actually Tim's real-life roommate. It was the guy on the left of Sonja. He had dark clothes on.His video 'said' he lived with his parents. Wonder if Tim will slip up during the season about this.

Oops...above video already gone.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I would not have taken the money. I think it's the first week why not enjoy it with some nice dinners every night, like last year, it's going to put everybody in a foul mood. But greed won in the end.

I like the last 4 who entered the house. These Aussies are funny, even if not charismatic as last year's top 3 or 4, they're nice people so far.

I was expecting the blond girl, Katie?, to be 'barbie' looking but smart and fierce, well, she is just a sensitive girl and that tall woman really hurt her feelings.

I can't see this storm coming, something that should crash the power but what I can't see.

My eyes are getting used to the décor of the house, although I still like last year's house better. The fishbowl will turn out something really funny to see and the tree house is a nice idea, reminds me that high nook in the UK house.

I want to see their faces when they first see the guy with one leg, when he entered the house he had jeans and you can't notice... on BB1 US there was one also Eddie and won the game.

I'd like to see the magician do tricks even without his gadgets... to tell Sonia 'he would put a baby in her belly' Wow, that was so funny.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Spunky, I'm pretty much with you how this season is going. The gals never should have taken the money. They will be nommed immediately and I hope the viewers boot Priya. She should have stayed home if she's just in it for money. It's bad for the viewers as well because everyone will be hungry and possibly grouchy, so we won't have the usual first week.

I like Katie and feel bad she's partnered with Priya, who should have picked the guy. I wonder if he would have thrown a fit at her about taking the food away. Shame on BB for ruining Katie's game before she even walks in the house.

I like the last four as well. Asia could be this year's Tahan. They didn't have to pick...not fair to those that did.

Is the guy who is Tim's roommate the one who has a crush on Katie? I need to go look @ their names somewhere until I get who they are.

I can already see who the 'character' is this year...the partner of Dion. So funny in the glass cage and then counting. Dion is being very good with him.

The blonde girl with hurt feelings isn't Katie I don't think, as I 'thought' that was Priya's partner. If not, what is Priya's partner's name?
The blonde gal who got her feelings hurt makes me laugh...very entertaining. She's gorgeous, but I don't like her look in the pinkish/purple lipstick. Looks like the tall gal can hit under the belt a bit. She may come off as someone who has a feeling of superiority. We'll see.

It appeared to me that some of the HG's recognized the para-Olympic gold medalist when he came in. Anyone else catch that?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh so he's well known for his Olympic medal? Then I guess it won't be a shock...

I get confused with the names, still early. I like the funny chap with Dion, he's eccentric but I don't think he's gay, is he?
Priya's partner, Katie, didn't she say that she was going to break down and cry about the decision in front of everybody, to make it look like it was a hard decision??? They won't buy it!
They'll be nominated but the public may boot Priya and not Katie. Who knows?

Did you see Tim's take on the Launch, he's still so funny.

So when is the next live show? Ooops, I'll find the schedule I think Kitt or Will posted earlier.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
He is gay, Spunky. He stood up or raised his hand when someone said something about gay on the Launch show, I think. Because he's in a committed relationship, Dion didn't want to pick a gal..think he would have had the sensitive one, no?

Dion's partner is hysterical...great entertainment.

Is the guy that Priya did not pick gay also? I'm not sure. I just wish she would have picked him because she is really manipulating the partner she did pick.

Katie really didn't want to do this and I'm hoping Priya telling the DR she used reverse psychology on Katie to get her to come around to taking the money ensured Priya's boot very soon.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Tim's real life room mate is Jake, he's the fellow with the glasses that came in with the very tall red head girl.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think they're going to pay for their power and by the hands of Big Brotha... he's ruthless! Isn't he?

So, he's gay but another one who has also a nice personality, great combo. (unlike Andy).

The pair of young guys, the one who tells jokes... reminds me a bit of Zach.

am watching the UK bb now.. these big shot celebrities crying over a letter from home... oh the drama!

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
So Priya and Katie each get $10,000 and each get to suffer along with the others this week before they get booted and have no chance of winning the grand prize. Spunky, wouldn't they both be booted together?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well if they go first or second it's worth it- ten grand for two weeks work? I'd take it....

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I love that the fact that they used the BBUK chair as an inspiration again. Last years was BB7 and this one is BB11.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Tim's real life room mate is Jake

That's the roommate, Willwillbee? I don't know why I was thinking it was one the last guys (the one with the dark hair) on the first day.

Oh boy...Tim and Jake must be funny together. I wish Priya had picked Jake hoping he would have confronted her. He and the very tall gal do make a kind of funny couple, esp. when he's looking up at her.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Im just watching the launch show. didnt realize the show had started already.

First off, worst opening ever. What was with that ridiculous dance number and cheesy lightning bolts from Sonia's hand? Made no sense whatsoever.

Then the Australian BB inferiority complex rears its head once again and we have to hear about yet another "world first". Practically every season of BBAU they have to harp on and on about this or that "world first", like anyone even cares.

I guess since they copy 95% of the show from BBUK, when they actually do come up with something original it's a big deal.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Apparently I was not exaggerating when I made that comment about them copying 95% of the show from BBUK.

"Power Play", "Power Trip", pretty much the same thing. They even copied the gimmick of punishing someone by making them spend the first night in the "fishbowl".

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
I'm still learning their names, but I'm pretty sure the crying blonde is named Skye.

So do they get evicted as a pair, or is one left to play on their own?

This pair thing reminds me of the Sugar Sisters from last year.

Priya and Katie should realize that people get mean when they don't eat. It's bad enough when someone's on a diet and they get short-tempered. Being forced into a shake fast will really make them cranky. Any fights that happen will ultimately be blamed on them.

I don't see Priya lasting long. If you're going to be cutthroat, you'd better be bringing something entertaining to the table, and so far she hasn't been a barrel of laughs.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Watching Episode 3 now. It's up on Youtube. Search for Big Brother Australia 2014 and the Youtube user links you to the latest episode. These youtubers are getting smart. Too bad it's so regulated these days.

Katie is freaking about tonight's announcement and the HG's are noticing.

The HG'S are going around and introducing themselves and telling a bit about themselves. It's interesting. Some surprises there.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh, a blurb just came across the screen saying the HG'S don't know the $20,000 is coming off their prize money. Oops!

The two girls have to wear their money (in a clear plastic bag w/belt that hangs from their waist the whole time they are in the house. Hah Hah!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Were you surprised by their reaction? I guess they're still acquainting themselves with each other and they had no choice but be gracious to the money holders they were understanding and readily accepted the shake meals. Maybe it was the right time to take the money since no frictions or rivalries are happening yet and they put on a brave face, but I'm sure some felt bad about it, just not ready to vent.

Who knows if they'll be told that the money is coming off their prize money. I find this BB a bit stingy. And what was the food stand with all the cakes, they have to buy and who's paying?? I didn't understand that part.

I'm still comparing with last years' cast and I don't feel the same with this cast. By now there were already sexual innuendos among the younger people and how handsome they were. These people seem a bit 'stay away from me' kinda of people... and they're in pairs. LOL

I don't understand those wings in the DR, some angel or God theme, what the heck... I miss the dog of last year.

It's probably that at one point they'll switch the pairs and that would be funny.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
And what was the food stand with all the cakes, they have to buy and who's paying?? I didn't understand that part.

Spunky, the two gals that took the money have to pay for any other food the HG's get. The cakes were $100/pc. These gals are going to pay for taking this money; one way or the other.

I feel it's going to affect Katie much more than Priya, who is truly out for herself.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
As the week goes on and they get more and more miserable on the shakes, the food shack thing is going to put a lot of pressure on Katie. I'd bet she's going to be buying things before too long. And then it will be interesting to see if Priya buys stuff too, just to not look so bad or whether she sticks firm.

We need to know if people are evicted together! If they are I feel very bad for Katie.

And Priya's voice bugs me. Shallow, I know. She's only been in Australia six years i think she said, so she's obviously tried really hard to lose an Indian accent, but the one she's adopted instead is really harsh! Such a shame when the Indian accent is so calm and beautiful.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
oh my! This BB is a vengeful one! There is potential for conflict, I can see that, but they're all still so guarded.
Last year's poor house made some bonded earlier on but this time with that power on I can expect a lot of resentment and we'll see who's the first to clash.
The young man continually touching his glands as he thinks they're swollen, for a moment I thought he would be quitting the show... just wonder if he's one of those fixated people that there's something wrong with their health. If it continues he should be checked by a doctor.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered if he will infect anyone. He still has a cough. Don't want a house full of sick people.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think I read they will be evicted one by one, not as a couple. That would end the season much too soon.

Was it Ryan who kept feeling under his arms? It got kind of annoying. The gals seem to think he's good looking.

He said something about the lymph node swelling had moved from his neck to his underarms, so that meant it was on the way out of his system? I'd never heard that before.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
My gripe is not with the show at all, but with the stupid 30-second PG&E ads that keep popping into the show at random times, interrupting conversations and anything else going on. It's highly annoying!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't see those. Do you have a pop-up blocker installed? That should smite them.

Good point about there not being enough hgs for double evictions. Maybe the remaining partner gets HoH. Did BBUS do that? It sounds familiar.

I also thought an infection swelling more glands is getting worse not better!