TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2014: Post Season General Discussions: Archive through September 04, 2014 users admin

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ok I wasn't sure where to post this. Can one of you geniuses tell me who the double eviction will effect the final show date? Does it all pan out? TIA

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is the schedule from http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-16-schedule-changes-september-2014/

Sun, Aug 31, 8PM ET/PT – Nominations episode
Wed, Sept 3, 8PM ET/PT – Power of Veto episode
Thu, Sept 4, 9PM ET/PT – Live Double Eviction show – F5 revealed
Sun, Sept 7, 8PM ET/PT – Nominations episode
Tue, Sept 9, 8PM ET/PT – Power of Veto episode
Wed, Sept 10, 8PM ET/PT – Live Eviction show – F4 revealed
Sun, Sept 14, 8PM ET/PT – Nominations episode
Tue, Sept 16, 8PM ET/PT – Power of Veto episode
Wed, Sept 17, 8PM ET/PT – Live Eviction show – F3 revealed
Sun, Sept 21, 8PM ET/PT – F3 episode – Final HoH Rounds 1 & 2
Wed, Sept 24, 9:30PM ET/PT – Season finale – 90 minutes

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/29/big-brother-julie-chen-christine-husband/

julie chen on last week in BB

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, August 29, 2014 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Darn I was hoping there would be room for Donny to return. Thanks Mama!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
FrOOtloop dingus? Why the caps? And the meaning?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-review-ariana-grande-makes-big-things-happen-on-my-everything-20140829-story.html

review of ariana's new album

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is a great review.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the other day that honestly, the best thing coming out of BB16 for me is learning about Ariana Grande from the inside out..

I know Frankie is in for a world of hurt outside the house, but seeing the three generations of women he has backing him. He'll be ok.

I loved that Ariana used Frankie's trademark "so so so" because one "so" just isn't enough when they are enthused over something.

==================

I think about now Donny has enjoyed talking to Jeff and whatever press he did, has spoken to his girlfriend and family in some limited way and is happy being on a "have" diet in a nice house with friends. Of course I'd rather have him in the house, but given that last HOH comp, he would now be on the block and a have not, almost certainly.. unless he and Caleb had made a deal.

Realtvfan

08-14-2009

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realtvfan a private message Print Post    
Of course I had to pick up the deluxe version of her CD...I like "Bang Bang." I really like her CD! I got kick out of seeing her dancing with Al Roker on The Today Show. While I am growing to detest Frankie more each day...I really do like Ariana!

Bbyluv76

08-10-2011

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbyluv76 a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to put this;
I read in a different thread about a blog Christine had done and someone made a comment about BB not knowing about it. I don't know how they do it in the states, but with BBCan, if you make it past the first interview you have to give the producers access to ALL of your social media accounts so they can review them and potentially 'scrub' them before you make it to the house. They don't want people to see too much of your personal life (kids, actual neighbourhood, etc).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it is up to each of them what they choose to shut down or keep active, if they want a family member or friend to keep their various online accounts alive.. but it is their choice.

And it could be Christine forgot about that blog, too.

I think even something shut down is quite often available online, anyway.

AND I don't think CBS minds anything that causes people to dicsuss or watch, love or hate any of these people or their families if they stay out there in the public.

Tim has dealt with extreme criticism of Christine well and he's gained fans. I don't know if Jana, Derrick's wife, is back up on twitter or not but she did take down her account when people started criticizing him more.

Donny's parents seem to have NO connection to the online world, but when his brother trashed the seemingly well meant attempt to raise money to thank Donny, he actually put up family pictures that I'd never seen, which, to me, was exposing Donny AND his parents more.

Donny's girlfriend, who says he will never ever have facebook or twitter, was told by Amber and Jessie during her interview that lots of good things can come from Twitter and Jessie said if they want it she will help them set up Twitter.

Christine clearly did not see anything horrible about the collection for Donny, and it is sort of obvious that she and his family have different takes, but she tries to respect their wishes, and she says Donny does too.

Zach's family fully embraced social media.

Frankie is in a family which is very active on social media and he and his sister have dealt with the good AND the bad aspects already and I'm sure they will continue to do so.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Something I have been thinking about for awhile is this: BB Finale is the eve of the Jewish New Year . For practicing Orthodox Jews, being on National TV on the night of Rosh Hashanah ?? Well, I can't see that going over very well, and I think Vcitoria is very concerned about it. She has mentioned before she needs to leave by a certain time. The live show starts at 6:30BB time. About the time that most Orthodox Jews are in synagogue for the start of the two day holiday.

So, if she is in jury, does she leave or appear on the I've show to vote ?? If she leaves, does America get the vote ??

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Can someone do a screencap of the birdhouse wall in the HOH room please? The letters HOH are spelled out in the birdhouses somehow.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Wil's latest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv8iqPyiWr8

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Missyb! My favorites are the ones where he does a song. He's very clever. So sweet that Tim made it into this one.

Mickiej

07-26-2004

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej a private message Print Post    
Another right on the mark from Wil!

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I know earlier this year someone wanted a Wizard of Oz picture with the houseguests. I found this one done by Shadow @MrShadzCat on Twitter that is the best one I've seen

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Beverleyc, I was watching the feeds today and remembered you wanted a picture of the birdhouse wall. This was the best I could do today. Hope it helps.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wil's latest is totally hilarious. We probably need to watch it at least five times to get all the nuances.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes it's true, love how he does Derrick's hand moves.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I like Christine's 'laugh' on it.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
After seeing that video (thanks for posting it) I am convinced Christine's secret is that Wil is her identical twin brother.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
That video is hysterical. And Sueby, he looks exactly like Christine.
It's quite amazing how he can make himself look like these people just by makeup, hair and facial expressions. Mannerisms also. None of them actually look alike and yet he can pull it off.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
wil is awesome, the one I keep going back to is where he did the monolog drunk, then acted it out later. He was so hilarious, I sen him on a show and they asked him if he was really drunk, he said he threw up 4 times between takes, It was so funny my three favorite parts was how he acted out Brittany leaving, kept getting names wrong, and at the very end when he was laying on the floor talking gibberish he acted it out as if jocasta were speaking in tongues..... too funny! The grand finale was someone asking who was going to win.... he said CBS, CBS is gonna win it all. Words of drunkin truth!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I think Frankie's little play was actually a rehearsal for Wil Heuser type scenarios in the future since we all know he is a social media mogul.