TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
BBAU spoilers - show starts today 9/8...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2014: BBAU spoilers - show starts today 9/8/2014 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 23, 2014Cinnabarry25 10-23-14  3:13 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mickiej

07-25-2004

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej a private message Print Post    
If this is true, and Candice is entering the house, it will make for higher ratings...making production team happy. Sadly the Aussie public probably won't see it all. Let's hope we see the guts of what occurs.
I can see her surprising the couple, raising some h---, maybe even telling Lawson that she's come to break it off. And then depart. Talk about Debbie-Downer for Cat and Lawson.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If that really does happen then it just reinforces my belief that the whole Lawson thing was a setup and Lawson is a hired actor, as is apparently his girlfriend.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I have to feel bad for the original HG's. It's obvious BB is not backing any of them to win. Why even pick HG's for a show if you're just going to replace them all? I have no feelings toward Leo or Marina. Newbies will more likely make people want to tune out.

Why spend money for those in AU voting for strangers?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree, the show ends in four weeks, at three shows a week we're not going to know the newbies, let alone want them to win.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
3 a week? Did they dump Thursdays too?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, I just can't count. Four a week. :-)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think it will be fun to see 4 more intruders JUST to see how it freaks out the rest of the housemates.
Obviously production is getting absolutely nothing out of the current cast, maybe they will finally realize how worthless they all are as housemates .

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, October 26, 2014 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think the problem after listening to someone of the housemates after they have come out of the house is not that they are not getting anything it is just not fitting what they want, the family friendly channel 9 version. According to something Dion said there is A LOT of adult conversations going on which can not be shown.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, October 27, 2014 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I wouldnt really trust anything Dion says. He was probably making excuses for the fact that he was barely ever seen on the show, and when he was it was talking about the gym.

Now we are supposed to believe that he had all of these deep, adult conversations?

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, October 27, 2014 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Didn't say deep lol just adult sex etc

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I didn't verify this but found it posted -

DREAMWORLD EVICTION DATES (Subject to Change)
Tuesday November 4 – Live Eviction #10 (12 left in the house at the end of the night)
Wednesday November 5 – Live Eviction #11 (11 left in the house)
Tuesday November 11 – Live Eviction #12 (10 left in the house)
Wednesday November 12 – Live Eviction #13 (9 left in the house)
Tuesday November 18 – Live Eviction #14 (8 left in the house)
Wednesday November 19 – Live Eviction #15 (7 left in the house)
Tuesday November 25 – Live Double Eviction #16 (5 left in the house)
Wednesday November 26 – Final

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
oh boy!!! That's not good for Sonia, thank goodness she wears flats now... but that's way too much work for a pregnant lady, one eviction show almost every day!!! Wow!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: