TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB - Summer Season - August 2014: Archive through September 04, 2014 users admin

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I have to say the one of the funniest moments I have ever seen on any BB was how fast James lept out of that bed when Lauren tried to get in with him in her thong LMAO. He did not even want to risk upsetting Ola his wife it was so funny yet sweet!

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Anyone have a link to BOTS yesterday... my reg. didn't post it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
looks like is a nice day in London, no rain... Emma looks lovely as usual..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
PM'd you Mamjenn.

Live show has started so spoiling ahead. My guess is Ricci to go because he hasn't really done much.

Claire is unable to return to the show due to illness!

Cheers and jeers:
Frenchy - boos
Gary - cheers
Kellie - boos
Lauren - cheers
Ricci - cheers and boos
Stephanie - boos

Ricci got a lot of cheers so I'm probably wrong about him leaving.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think they're tired of Frenchy... I'm surprised she's still there.
Audley seem to have lost a lot weight..
I think Stephanie is really beautiful but maybe not her personality..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately I think a number of the viewers like watching Frenchy so she won't go for a while even if they do keep putting her up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction time, Emma's talking to the house.

Crowd chanting "Get Frenchy out!" (I think!)

No mention of the person with the most votes.

The third person evicted from CBB is

Frenchy!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So my previous post was very, very wrong! I thought they wanted her in because she was a "great housemate!" I should remember not to believe BOTS.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, I expected that. So Claire left, mmmm, I liked her.
Boy, Frenchy is all about posing, she sees herself beautiful, I guess.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It'd be interesting to see what she'd be like without the upper lip, that's the thing that makes her look so strange.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Face to face noms tonight, will be on the highlights show tomorrow.

Friday is a DOUBLE eviction.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, at least this version is sweet and short...

Are you ready for Aussie BB, Kitt... Too bad the air time is so inconvenient, we're still asleep, it would have been great to be able to use the VLC Stream link, if one exists. But I guess watch in on youtube the next day is just as good.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I have a live stream link Spunky that I will PM you. Almost all my old sources are gone, hopefully this one is still available for this season.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Could you PM the link to me?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Willwillbee, that's wonderful! If I can't wait till the next day I may get up early and watch it Live!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ready if I can find the sources, Spunky (too early to watch live here in CA)!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Willwillbee, would you mind sending me the stream please? I'm actually still awake sometimes when the show comes on (esp. after The Block is over.)

The main stream I used to have closed up shop in favor of video games. Darn!

Thank you so much.

It was time for Frenchy to go. Geez, plastic boobs are not attractive at all (at least hers weren't.) She looks like a plastic doll.

Stephanie was playing the game, but I don't see her lasting much longer. I could see her brother's influence in Stephanie cosying up to Leslie because he was in power; then she started a showmance with George. However, her real self has come through.

I'm just not that invested in this Celeb Season. No one really to root for. Who does everyone want to win?

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Okay watched BOTS tonight and have to say I got a good giggle out of Frenchy talking about being attracted to Rylan and Digital Ian said about him being on Leslie's team. Then they got her to kiss Rylan and he apologized to Dan lol (nice to know they are still together). Then Frenchy said she was going to spend the week with Rylan and Digital Ian said that Rylan has been told to stay away from former housemates (call back to how he almost lost his job over Dan) lmao

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Puzzled & Cricket, I PM'd you both.

I was disappointed Emma didn't ask Frenchy about her prior outside/dating relationship with Gary.

I have only been half watching this series but why in the world would Lauren crawl in James bed of all people??? I assume it was "just a laugh" but I wonder if he made the comment to Ricci that his wife would *never* act that inappropriately no matter how much she had to drink after this stunt or before. I didn't understand what all the fuss was about, I realize she kept falling out of her top but I thought that was a wardrobe malfunction more than an indiscretion but crawling in a married man's bed in just a thong would be fairly indiscreet. Kellee, I thought it was funny the way James sling shotted out of the bed also.

I was glad when Stephanie started her task to upset George by walking that he said, "see ya" without missing a beat.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Please send me the Aussie link too please. Thank you Kitt! (for the Bots link)

Today, Dee got on my last nerve. I did not like the way she kept saying, "Who nominated my baby? I'll scratch their eyes out" Give me a break.

Then her crying "I'm not deserving act...." I call her fake as fake can be!

Tonight she started the fight with Gary by needling him over his noms, telling him you were going to question George,,,, and blowing her temper. Then the entire live show if she was on, she was bashing Gary to the group in an effort to pit them against Gary. I hate gang mentality. They have to villainize someone every time a target leaves.

From the sounds of it, Gary is up again.... Kelly is up again, and I hope like heck Dee is up! Edele mentioned 4 noms, that would be a surprise.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much for the link, Willwillbee. Counting the days.

I didn't know Frenchy/Gary had dated. I would never have imagined that!

Mamajenn, I couldn't figure out who Dee's 'baby' was (I was listening but screen wasn't full.) Then I saw her with her head on Ricci's shoulder.

I just saw Ricci on an Au show called "Ex on the Beach." His ex-girlfriend is in East Enders and she was furious when he came walking to the beach to the point the people in the house kind of ignored him.

It's sad that these pseudo celebrities just bounce from reality show to reality show to stay relevant and/or make a living.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Face to face noms from today's show

Audley: James (holding beef from dome), Edele (standoffish)
Dee: Edele (needs her kids), Gary (demands a lot of attention)
George: Audley (nothing else left to discuss), Gary (communication problems, didn't come into house to babysit someone)
Kellie: James (had words, got more boos so might help him survive), Edele (because she hadn't been nominated)
Stephanie: Gary (touched chicken with bare hands), Kellie (better clothes, felt stabbed in back as were close in the beginning)
Gary: Kellie (she would feel better outside house), Stephanie (in world of her own, germophobe so would feel better outside)
Edele: Gary (rude and dismissive, don't understand him), Kellie (much stronger, doesn't want her to go back down again)
Lauren: Gary (dismissive), Edele (missing children)
Ricci: Kellie (keeps saying she wants to leave), Gary (rude)
James: Kellie (keeps saying she wants to leave), Audley (dome)

Gary 6
Kellie 5
Edele 4
Audley 2
James 2
Stephanie 1

(everyone who was nominated is up)
Dee, George, Lauren, Ricci 0

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Double eviction and I assume Gary is safe. From previous votes Audley seems to have a lot of fans. My guess is Edele (through lack of interest) and Stephanie (no one likes her) although Kellie might not have many votes now either.

Of course I'd like James out.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
MOAN! VLC won't stream for me. Anyone else having problems?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's DE, so I'm afraid that this time Gary may not be able to stay. He might as well leave and then only the Brits are left. I don't know if I'm missing too much of the game because every time I tune in I see all them giving a pep talk to Gary or complaining so much to him and Gary trying to excuse himself or being baffled by their accusations. Why can't I catch Garry in the act and see for myself that he's indeed all that and more?? Or are the other picking on him way too much, they do it without finesse, like Dee treating him like dirt and then going to the others to continue bitching about Gary knowing that everyone there hates him. That's awful.