TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB - Summer Season - August 2014: Archive through August 28, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB announced those on the scrap heap were also up for eviction after Gary and Frenchy were on there, and I think after Kellie was on there, but I can't remember for sure about Kellie. He knew before David and Claire (and Frenchie knew before James was up).

I also think Leslie was honestly trying to be nice and make a statement about Kellie not being entertainment, but Kellie just didn't understand and I'm not sure the statement was really necessary.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction day. Bookies have David most likely to go, DS poll has David most likely to go. Just hope people are remembering to vote for Claire.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live eviction show has started... spoilers be ahead...

Claire - cheers
David - bigger cheers (???!)
Gary - big cheers, big boos
James - big boos
Kellie - big cheers, some boos

Makes me think Claire is more at risk, unless David has only 100 fans but they're all in the crowd ;).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction time, Emma is talking to the house.

Housemate with most votes to save and therefore SAFE is Gary!

The housemate with the fewest votes and first to be evicted is

David!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I didn't say Leslie hasnt worked, I said he has done nothing of substance since his sitcom.

Since that show, almost his entire career has been guest stints on tv shows.

His schtick gets old really fast and since he does nothing else, there's no place for him in any recurring roles.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Face to face noms tonight, fall out should be on Live from the House (which is after BOTS).

Second eviction is on Friday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Acting-wise, Leslie is a bit of a one trick pony. It's interesting he's completely disappeared in the house now. I think he's partly worried that Kellie might go and he'd be blamed, but mostly I think he's realised how awful he was in the first few days and is trying to back peddle a bit. I wonder if it was true that he hadn't acted like that since before he became sober. And I wonder if it was sleep deprivation or the excitement of the house that caused it.

David interviewed pretty well, it seems that some of his more entertaining house moments were missed in the highlights shows, probably because of all the Gary drama.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My live feed seems to have forgotten that BOTS is on :-(. It went to the eye right after the main show ended and so far hasn't changed back.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I've set an alarm to be back for live from the house, will be interesting to see how they handle face to face noms.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, bots is on in an hour, Suspects is on now. The schedule you posted reflects this also.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Amy! I was just reading what I wanted to read and hearing what I wanted to hear, and thought it was on straight away!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On BOTS we've seen clippets of Gary being nominated by Dee and James.

Dee also nominated George, somewhat in jest.

Kellie nominated Leslie for being two-faced. Audley also nominated Kellie because he felt awkward in the bathroom with him, and also because he wants him to go out and organise a fight for him(??!).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
As of the end of BOTS noms are
Gary 8
Frenchie 6
Leslie 5
some others I didn't catch
and they are still nominating

The live stream used to be about 15 minutes behind live, so we might see the end of noms and then BB's statement during the next hour.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My stream went away and didn't come back for six minutes. They're all quiet, presumably waiting for the announcement from BB?

Here it is, BB says the hms facing eviction are
Gary
Frenchie
Leslie
George
Stephanie
Audley
Kellie

That's everyone who got a nomination. No one nominated James??!

James is complaining about the conversation BB repeated not being like it sounded.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I just turned on my stream & 7 were nominated including all the non brits, George (which really surprised me) & Audley. I assume the last one is James.

I'm guessing Dee nom'd George, thinking he wouldn't be up but maybe every nominee is up - that'll teach them to not take the nom process seriously.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that's exactly the reason every one nominated was up - so they take noms seriously.

The last was Kellie not James. Can't believe no one nominated James. Maybe with all the boos they think he's good to stand next to at the end.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
My error, James wasn't nominated - Kellie was number 7.

Rut roh - Stephanie said she wish she could walk & still get paid. I first thought the GBP would send her on her way *but* sometimes they keep the person *because* they want out.

Kellie looks *so* much better tonight, someone commented (on DS, I think) that there must have been a professional make up artist brought in but I can't believe they would do her & leave Frenchie in such a mess. I thought she might have different wigs, but I can't imagine she wore that mop in for her first impression but maybe she's now wearing her eviction wig???

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched Bots yet or from the house so may have more to say but have to say I found Emma particularly annoying tonight.

David was asked his feelings on the Gary subject. He told his views backed them up. Yet Emma kept trying to convince him to say what BB wants us to hear that Gary is misunderstood and not the frigging wind up merchant that he truly is (which David was saying over and over). She pushed at it 4 times till David finally said well maybe then she says well you did live it. Huh? He did live it with the first three statements but you couldn't just let him be.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I couldn't stop laughing at Leslie's pity party in the pod where he said he thought he was nice.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Sam had a hearing aid and still had trouble making out what people were saying; hearing aids do not give people 100 percent normal hearing, especially for seniors. And Gary's brain was affected by the accident and he is not the same as he was before it.

Gary Busey's Life-Changing Cocaine Overdose - Oprah: Where Are They Now? - OWN
youtube.com/watch?v=0FAs1klj88M

Gary Busey's Life-Changing Accident: "I Know How Special Life Is" - Where Are They Now? - OWN
youtube.com/watch?v=4SR8wpIempc

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think what James did today on the live feeds was horrible. He's a very self-absorbed, condescending person. Who is James to lecture Gary on behavior, when James has not once tried to get to know Gary for who he is, James only lectures Gary claiming everything Gary is doing is wrong, and James will teach him and show him and guide him. It was very much abuse and bullying, why BB didn't intervene is beyond me.

People who help others accept their disabilities and recognize their needs, they don't get annoyed bc they are not doing what you want. Especially senior citizens, they are not children, they have their own way of doing things. And to have James actually claim he has helped Gary, when James is the one who started the bullying--you don't claim to help someone in the shower, or in any way, then talk crap about them behind their back, you are happy to help, for no praise nor reward.

Someone can't hear you and it's their fault? If you have to repeat the same things ten time, too bad, don't blame someone for their disability. It is a surprise that many of the HMs are blaming Gary for his hearing issues, Dee in particular. What has Gary actually done to any of them? And Stephanie, what has Gary done to her? She's a sheep to James' bullying. The Brad Pitt of the dance world, really? Maybe in the egomaniac world. It's crazy and just too much.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Gary has been rude he takes nothing on of what any one else tells him it is all about him and his oh I dies twice spiel. I get that he has hearing issues I get that he coked most of his brain cells into submission. It has been his way or the highway. Like when he kept insisting he did so well with his task, he was lousy he didn't convince them and yet when told they all failed together he kept banging on about him being great.

From the things they have shown us people have tried to help Gary David after the fall, James with the shower. What does Gary do he is rude. You can't have it both ways that he is a either some helpless soul that is being bullied or he is a man who knows what he wants and how to do it. I think you can help someone and still be frustrated and talk about them. Just because you help someone out doesn't mean they have to like them or their behaviour. I also don't think it is unreasonable to expect some sort of thank you or kindness in return for help, that is being gracious, which is one thing Gary with all his flaunting of his spirituality is so not.

I don't think we are being shown a lot of Gary's less than favourable behaviour. I do think housemates have tried to get to know him. They have shown them asking him questions and listening to the answers (like his favourite films ect.) but we never see Gary asking about them, who they are. It seems for him it is a world that revolves around him.

I am beyond frustrated with the whole Gary is being bullied theme. I agree if you have to repeat you repeat but from what I have seen this time and in past performances of his he seems to tune into the things he wants. I don't think they are blaming him for his hearing but on how he treats others because of it. I don't think telling people to constantly shhhhh, then not listening to them is rude.

Also Gary was not a victim, he chose to ride without a helmet, he chose to take coke he has chosen to hit women, and he has chosen to go into the big brother house.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
ITA Kellee. They do seem to have a level of patience with Gary's hearing problem when talking to him. They have a great deal of trouble when they are having a conversation with someone and he interrupts to say "WHAT" and insists that they shush until he knows what they were talking about. Since everything revolved around him, he cannot seem to understand that they could possibly be talking about something that doesn't concern him.

The British sense of humor eludes me. They think Gary and Frenchy are TV gold, funny and eccentric. I think they are self centered and rude. They think Leslie is rude. Leslie is eccentric and a diva. They should love him, but they don't.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
In Bed With Joan - Episode 10: Gary Busey
This week, the vibrant Gary Busey joins Joan in Bed! In this episode, they discuss Gary's Academy Award history, his motorcycle accident and recovery, their Celebrity Apprentice experience, and some hilarious banter you won't believe!
youtube.com/watch?v=9A0_qp53HOQ

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Gary has been rude he takes nothing on of what any one else tells him it is all about him and his oh I dies twice spiel.

Rude how? The HMs are talking crap about him, putting everything he says and does under a microscope, and belittling him behind his back. James, along with the sheep, thinks Gary is rude, therefore it's true? Who is James to say how anyone should behave?

Like when he kept insisting he did so well with his task,

Gary said BB told him that. And he can believe whatever he wants, even if BB hadn't said that. He has his own opinion about things, just like the rest of the HMs, it dosen't mean he's wrong, it means he's an individual.

I don't think they are blaming him for his hearing but on how he treats others because of it. I don't think telling people to constantly shhhhh, then not listening to them is rude.

Yes, they are blaming him for having to repeat things to him. Constantly? Nothing Gary has said or done has been with malice at all; he's trying to make a point, then pauses to gather his thoughts and he is being interrupted, then told how wrong he is, that no one likes him, that everything he is doing is wrong, that he should change and on and on and on. There is no justification for the HMs, particularly James', behavior.

From the things they have shown us people have tried to help Gary David after the fall, James with the shower. What does Gary do he is rude.

Gary didn't ask James to do anything for him, moreover, said he was appreciative, but that James did not have to look out for him. James in turn lectured Gary and spoke to him as though he were a child; James does not speak with, he talks at. And David did not listen to Gary at all, he simply stormed off as if Gary were not accepting the ice pack. When you help someone, you follow their lead, if they need more ice, you get it, you don't whine and complain, storm off, then talk crap about that person behind their back.

Also Gary was not a victim, he chose to ride without a helmet, he chose to take coke he has chosen to hit women, and he has chosen to go into the big brother house.

Gary never said he was a victim. Charges being filed, previous drug use, what does any of that have to do with the HMs bullying, isolating, ostracizing him? If it weren't Gary Busey would it be okay?