TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB - Summer Season - August 2014: Archive through August 22, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
1-2pm (Pacific) was the show, 3-4pm is BOTS. Live from the House is 4-5pm.

The schedule for this first week (1pm shows mostly) is in the first post in the first archived thread.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt,

I just checked now and there is a commercial, that means that Live from the house is on. Just want to check it out and see if I like it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
ooops, that's not a commercial, some kind of movie?? strange

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
oh it's Emma with Beat on the side... so Live from the house must be like our BBAD..

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They all seem to want Gary out but this is one case where I hope that production uses their influence to make sure he stays in until the end. Gary makes this series. It would be boring as hell without him.

Tonight when James tried to start an argument with him was a perfect example. Gary made a stupid and tasteless joke, James the "dancer" took it the wrong way and freaked out. Gary couldn't care less.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
James is renowned for being a complete ___. He will have to watch out because he gets really aggressive really quickly and at some point BB will have to call him on it.

I did wonder what would happen yesterday when Gary told James to stand up. I think Gary could have done everything from deck him to hug him. Probably wise of James not to stand just in case. Gary seems to want to be gentle inside, but he has such a fierce exterior it's hard to know where he's at.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's BOTS said there will not be an eviction tomorrow, but there will be a live show, and the person who is voted "most entertaining" by the audience will do special tasks.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So it's already eviction today? Emma with live audience...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Kitt you're right, I just saw that it's not eviction today but they'll be sent to the poor house.. (a bit like they did in Australia BB).

Did the duchess challenge finish and failed? Couldn't follow so I don't know.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Was anyone nominated this week? I'm catching up on the shows, but haven't seen the HG's nom anyone??

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
my goodness, the little man is having a fit...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Total fit, Spunky. Leslie is too old for this house.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Who is voting to put the two people in the trash heap?

Also, what does the person voted favorite get?

This CBB is so weird.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
People are voting via the app to pick the most entertaining housemate, that person has to choose two to go to the scrap heap, face to face.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Amy. I hope they aren't creating another Helen monster by giving the 'most entertaining' housemate too much power and making them safe from nomination.

Once again, just like the regular BB, it's much too soon to do that.

Leslie is a little troublemaker too. He announces it's his pool as Gary walks up. Leslie is a demanding little guy.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It is weird... I wonder if CBB is just a bunch of primadonnas past their time and we're supposed to be entertained by this? I liked the regular BB more than this.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Leslie is chosen most entertaining.

Frenchie and Gary are going to the scrap heap.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I knew it, the Americans are turning against each other... how nice!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh my God, Leslie was picked? He is so self-absorbed. It's not about the least entertaining; it's all about whom Leslie thinks has been nice to him. Ughhhh!

Let's see how many more fracas's Leslie gets into. Sickening that he was picked.

Gary says he had brain surgery; he can't go outside.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I've read rumors that today's eviction show was cancelled because they felt the one going was good for fights/excitement in the house. It was a last minute change.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
How could there have been an eviction that they cancelled? There were no nominations let alone a public vote.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't know, Amy. Just read that all the TV Guides still had an eviction for tonight's show. I kept looking through the daily shows for noms and couldn't find any.

Peeps are saying they cancelled noms because they wanted to keep the fights/excitement going longer. Some speculated it was a way to save Gary or Leslie.

BB UK is getting too much like BB U.S. Interference by production.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The tv guides did have it as an eviction, but only because that's the regular pattern. They seem to have a default blurb like "one or more housemate we will be evicted but first we'll see updates from the house," when first added to the schedule (two weeks in advance) and then nearer the time they are often updated by the networks. I noticed (and was complaining!) that they didn't update the regular BB ones, because normally you can tell a lot by the tv guides.

I wouldn't read anything into it. Especially with CBB they like to keep everyone in for as long as possible so that they earn their pay ;).

Just started watching today's show, but I was surprised at Leslie, he was like his Will and Grace character! When he woke up (shown on today's show) he said "did I have a hissy fit or did I dream it!" He was one of my favourites to win, but it'll get old fast if he keeps arguing. Must be hard not getting sleep though, I might snap too.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am sorry I am a bit annoyed at Gary's whole I can't do this and because if you can't do the tasks don't join the game. I think he would have been just as happy to send Leslie to the scrap heap. I am not excusing Leslie just a bit fed up with Gary.

I don't know about this bunch it is almost like that house has a curse on it this year, two days in and they are already hating on each other.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
CBB always seems to start out with a lot of arguing for sure! There are also always a lot of celebs who say they won't do certain tasks.
I'm glad Lauren Harrys on BBBOTS mentioned that Kellie is on hormones; I never would have thought of that and it makes perfect sense. This is such a huge thing for her to do and I hope she makes it through!
I worked with people with head injuries for about 15 years and every time Gary opens his mouth, I think "boy is he head injured". Lol- I'm not making fun of him but he acts so typical of head injured people - he gets stuck on one thing, doesn't know how to let go - no empathy - inappropriate laughter, etc. add on to that, his hearing loss and wow- people in general just don't know what to think of him! Not sure why he keeps putting himself on reality shows!!!