TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB - Summer Season - August 2014: Archive through August 18, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sounds like it could be a really funny twist, but Deirdre doesn't seem too enthused about it!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I like Claire, finally someone who speaks so beautifully English, easy to understand, and I like David but the poor boy already looks lost without his gym and only old folks to talk to..

I don't think the first woman there could be passed for a duchess... that would be funny to see.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
BB AU is on Australia's Channel 9.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Waaa. I'm trying to follow Willwillbee's instruction, but there's no "Open Media Stream" in the left column. Tried other ways, but aaargh, nothing works.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Kitt hadn't seen that...thanks so much lol

I love how Emma keeps saying it is going to be fun and games ...really Emma ..really?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Puzzled: top menu, should be "media" on the left, on the list there is "open Network stream."

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, David is going to get some competition... another muscle boy, Audley, is entering the house, but so far no gorgeous girl, maybe they'll keep them for later in the show...

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Have any of the rumored celebrities been correct yet?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Strange boxing and dancing links between the hms (Audley was on Strictly as a contestant).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#5 Kellie Maloney, 61, formerly Frank Maloney, top boxing promoter, transgender, very recent sex change, wants to see who Kellie is.

HM#6 Audley Harrison, 42, Olympic boxer, was wild child, size 17 feet, 6ft 6in, wants harmony in house, thinks there should be ground rules in the house

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, Amy, most were rumoured. They seem to have a good idea who's going in these days because all but the really shock contestants are housed in hotels that are staked out by papparazi. (I think that's what Dee meant when she said something like "how was your stay?" to James Jordan, sounds like she saw him at the pre-CBB hotel, but James knew he's not meant to talk about it so didn't reply.)

And talking of which, I read that one of their "big" names dropped out over the weekend, and another was wavering. But their big names aren't much different to their non-big names really.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Puzzled, at the top of the VLC player window is a drop down menu called "MEDIA" (first next to PLAYBACK, AUDIO, VIDEO, TOOLS, VIEW & HELP)

Click "MEDIA" and the 4th listing is for "OPEN NETWORK STREAM" cut & paste this link where it says, "PLEASE ENTER A NETWORK URL:"

http://brightcove03-f.akamaihd.net/BB1_01_800@104596

(Kitt types faster than me)
it will take a couple of minutes to load

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
That outfit Lauren is wearing is awful! How old is she?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They had better looking people on the regular Big Brother, I was expecting something better with the Celebrities. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it gets better. Maybe their personalities are interesting enough...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#7 Lauren Goodger, 27, from TOWIE, says she's Ultimate Essex Girl, people criticise her but says they should give her a break, queen of drinking games, can't wait for the banter. Crowd mixed.

HM#8 George Gilbey, 30, from Gogglebox (C4 show), couchpotato, mummy's boy, likes swimming, single, bad toenails, no underwear, seems a bundle of nerves

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. When I put the URL from Willwillbee in, I get the message that the MRL (whatever that is) can't be opened.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you put the end of the address in, the whole thing, not just the part that the post highlighted?

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
According to wikipedia - Lauren Rose Goodger (born 19 September 1986) so 27 til next month. I think she's had a bit too much work that has aged her, although she looked "mature" when she was on TOWIE 4 years ago when she would have been only 23.

If Stephanie has been filming in the UK, wouldn't she possibly already know White Dee? I knew Dee from bits advertised about "Benefits Street" on BB.

What is googlebox? They call the second story hideout in BB "googlebox".

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#9 Edele Lynch, 34, singer from Irish girl group B*Witched, wants to clear the slate after split and start again, blunt, too honest

HM#10 Ricci Guarnaccio, 25, from Geordie Shore, loves tans partying, the gym, says he's charming, confident, good looking. Wants to have fun, play pranks.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I put the whole thing in, Kitt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looks like Stephanie's going to be one of the three Americans as they usually do 13 hms. No way she won't recognise Dee, unless Dee is very convincing!

Gogglebox is a tv show where from the sound of it you watch the Gibley family watching tv and commenting on it.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Will I looked it up but Gogglebox seems to be a show where they have taped families reacting to TV shows of each week...seems a bit odd to me

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure then, Puzzled. I'd fiddle with it a bit but I don't want to interrupt my stream or I'll get behind on the spoiling. I don't seem to have "mrl" on mine. Any idea, Willwillbe?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
YAY!!!!!! Thanks so much, Willwillbee and Kitt. You've made me a happy camper.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
it worked?