TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 09, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through May 09, 2014 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jon won, they didnt announce all the votes but Sabrina got Rachelle's vote and apparently Jon got the rest.

There is a reunion with everyone on the Global morning show tomorrow.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jon did the smart thing by not taking Neda. Neda would have definitely had some votes, definitely more than Sabrina got.

Neda would have definitely had Heather and Arlie
Jon would have had Adel and Allison

The gremlins would have decided it

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We were cheering when Jon eliminated Neda (not that we particularly dislike Neda but we thought it was good gameplay on Jon's part).

I liked the way it didn't feel too rushed and I also liked that Arisa talked to all the houseguests. Everyone seemed good natured about the show and there wasn't much bitterness. Quite refreshing. That was a good finale.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Great finale. I usually don't like the big back stab at the end but after weeks of Neda plotting to get rid of Jon it was a surprising outcome to say the least and "poetic justice". Glad Neda didn't make a fool out of him. Congrats to Big Jawn. Wallah Bro you 1 hundo percent deserved the win.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Love it!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
GRIN! Very happy with the outcome. (Neda not winning.) I shouted out and cheered too, hollering that Jon FINALLY grew some, uh, cojones. I was very surprised that Alison voted for him instead of Sab tho.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It was a great finale!!! I was OK with any of the three winning, but I was rooting for Sabs! :-)

It was a great season!!

Hober

06-26-2004

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hober a private message Print Post    
I was happy Jon won. I like Jon (well except for drunk Jon). I liked having a longer finale show. It just didn't feel so rushed. It was a really good season.

Hober

06-26-2004

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hober a private message Print Post    
There are 2 Youtube channels posting interviews with the cast of BBCAN: (there may be more but these are the only 2 I know of)

https://www.youtube.com/user/999VirginRadio/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/bbdailychannel/videos

Tweety

04-14-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
To Mame, about Alison voting for Jon. Just call it Regional voting
*ducks*

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Now that it is over I hope Neda can style Arisa and Sabrina can tame her nasty hair. Something instead of the same dress with different ugly prints week after week. A few gallons of hair oil wouldn't hurt.

Arisa is a mess and needs to be cleaned up a bit. Her dress looks tonight were better than in the past few episodes, but overall, it was hard to watch her in the same dress again and again looking so.....awful, most of the time.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Mummy, I so agree that Arissa definitely needs help with her wardrobe. It is painful to watch her most weeks.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Arissa's white dress looked nice in the pre-sideshow. The solid black looked pretty good too. I'm not keen on flashy tight belly-hugging prints either.

So happy Jon made a strategic move at the end. If he had not done that, I was rooting for Neda. Neda seemed pretty annoyed that Jon had not figured out that she was "driving" the decisions for him. I'm sure it was a big shock being knocked out by her "brother" and best friend in the show. She'll feel better in a few days, I think.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
That was the best finale of any BB I've seen - and I've seen quite a few

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL Tweety, yep, that's probably what it was. ;)

Hober, thanks for those links!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
WAKE UP CANADA and watch GLOBAL TV right now. They cast is on the morning show, in dribs and drabs, throughout the program. They are also outside the studio signing autographs, when they are not on air.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Can't see it......

Why can Canada see BBUS and we can't see BBCAN without a VPN?

Do the Canadian viewers need a VPN? to see the US shows?

Just trying to get it straight.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I'm in Canada and I can't see many US stations on the internet. We get the television shows, but are prohibited access on the US station's sites.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Sorry, to get that right, in Canada we can get on the US site, but we don't have access to certain videos or feeds based on the regulations.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
So you get later than first broadcast stuff too? Well that makes the Slice delay more understandable.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Mummy and Gmgg, I sometimes get around that by checking on youtube.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
What an enjoyable season. I loved the challenges, costumes and Twistos. BB Canada really put a lot of effort in it.

Did anyone notice Howie (BB U.S.) in the audience near the beginning of the finale and even the jurors noticed!

I didn't want Neda to win but I did feel she earned 2nd place $20,000. Too bad 2 & 3rd place didn't both win something.

I wonder if they will do any interviews or welcome back party for Neda here? She's from North Vancouver and I live in Vancouver.

I thought the Soap Opera was hilarious especially their names, what a riot. I didn't know the Aftershow was going to be the 'preshow' so didn't watch it, although it will be recorded but not sure I should bother watching now that I know the outcome? I'm recording the Morning Show and will watch later today.

It was a fun season!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Hey Miz, I missed seeing your posts here this season. So glad you popped in! :-) It WAS a terrific season. I spotted whazzisname from BB USA, the burly, bearded foul-mouthed train engineer who got fired from his company, in the audience.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I vacationed in Canada with a friend of mine several years ago. She had a satellite provider. I was able to see BBUS EDT time and then the next time zone and then the next. I could even post to the clubhouse.

It was awhile ago...and not finale stuff.

I didn't think a thing about it because I grew up watching CBC anytime I wanted. (Dad loved hockey)

I can be in Canada in about an hour. Now I need a passport, not just a drivers license. Ahhhh the good ole days.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yup, same here Mummy. I just had my passport renewed this month, for the exact same reasons, but in reverse... so I can visit the States from Canada. :-)