TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 05, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through May 05, 2014 users admin

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Still no luck here.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Mine went down for a bit. I was reading at Jokers and so did a lot of peoples. I just kept reloading and they finally came back.

Adel is not really messing with them. Told them he was called to the DR to tape a goodbye message for Neda. Must be a twist coming to save him. Neda is all freaked out.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I was able to get to a little bitty feed. Only what they give me, no choices. Adell and now Sabrina packing. I don't want to play their silly background game.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
At this point I can't even refresh. I can't get in. The upgrade said I wouldn't have to go through peers, but that is all I get when I try to get back to what I had.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I just got a bit of a break from work and was able to rewind through the feeds just fine.

Jimmer, I agree that Sabrina is poor in competitions. But her first five are on the jury. They might go for her if she makes it to final two.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Only Arlie is on jury. And I am not sure Arlie votes for her. She does have Rachelle and Allison, but they were not first five. Andrew, Kenny, Sarah are not in jury.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, Mamapors. Of course. I forgot that they were not on the jury. She does have three, then (maybe.) Canada is not likely to vote for her.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I don't see the downside of taking Adel over Sabrina and I guess I just like him more than anyone else there. Sabrina has more support in the Jury. I think Sabrina has a good knowledge of the dates and events (something Adel doesn't seem to process well). If Sabrina wins HOH or veto one of the 3 remaining Sloppy Seconds is going out anyway. I usually root for the women in the game. I don't know why but I don't want Neda's plot to get rid of Jon to succeed. I don't think Neda is a BB genius I guess. I think she is very lucky that Arlie was voted out after Alison used her Veto and I think she was lucky again that Heather won the Veto saving Neda from her own stupidity. Heather whined and carried on when she went on the block and bemoaned that no one told her before hand. Now that she is off the block she is doing the same to Adel. So, that is a turn off to me. Now I think I need to root for irony and hope Sabrina pulls out a win and goes to F2. As for Adel, I loved his hustle, his good humour, his lack of fear to vote how he wanted and many other good qualities. Adel, hope to see ya in "All Stars" bud.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Since Neda has everything under control, and Adel will likely go home tonight, I dont think I'll bother watching. It seems pretty cut and dried til the finale. These 5 have not done much over the past week.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
The feeds are up and Sabrina won HOH.
Jon and Neda having serious discussion. Jon sounds angry.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Well one of Jon, Heather or Neda will not be in the final 3 as a result of the brilliant decision to axe their own alliance member. Hopefully it will be either one of the voters (Neda or Heather) that goes after veto is played but I don't think it will work out that way. Everyone (predictably) has an F2 with each other. I think Sabrina will put up Jon and Neda. She has the best shot at winning against Heather. Sabrina should want either herself or Heather to win the veto. If Jon doesn't win veto I think he is gone.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
And so Sabrina managed to stay yet again and won HOH, just give her the game, she is definitely a survivor and still in the opposition even if HOH and not being able to play for HOH next time she is vulnerable but if she survives yet again I think she deserves to win the game (although I'm pulling for Heather to win, here in Edmonton everyone I know does).

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Spunky, the next HOH is the 3 part final HOH competition. Sabrina, as the winner of this HOH is guaranteed a spot in Final 3. The winner of this weeks POV is also guaranteed a spot in Final 3. One of the losers of this weeks POV will go home.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Gary is in the house helping the houseguests get ready for awards ceremony. Sabrina looks really nice, Neda has a black dress with what looks like a tin foil shawl, Heather looks boobalicious in a prom dress. John looks handsome. Gary is putting make up on him.
Last night Neda was really upset because she noticed the crowd was cheering when she got a wrong answer.
Jon was angry with her because it came down to writing a number down between Neda and Sabs. Neda wrote a number crossed it out, wrote another number. Her first number would have won. He thinks she threw the comp to Sabrina.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Neda just told Gary that her and Heather are going on the block. They rock, paper, scissored to decide who was going up. Sabrina said it doesn't really matter because it is the Veto that matters. Gary was shocked.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I like Neda's style but not this dress. It looks like its part of her punishment.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's just dumb for Jon to think that Neda would throw this HOH. There is no point to her throwing it. This is one of the best HOH's to win. The HOH winner is safe, it doesn't matter who the HOH nominates and the HOH isn't even involved in the decision of who is voted out. Plus the HOH gets to compete again in the final HOH competition. There is no downside.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Sorry it is Jon and Heather who are going on the block from the rock, paper, scissors. If they stick to it. Sabrina asked Gary why no one broke Emmett and Jillian up. Um Sabrina, Sheesh!!! Gary wouldn't talk game even though they were asking him questions.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Then Heather has to win Veto again, if she does I hope she wins BB, but if she goes then Sabrina should take it all as the one who managed to survive most evictions, it's very probable that if she is taken to F2 she may win it since the majority in the jury would vote for her. But this they all figured out and so unless she wins again she'll go out on 3rd.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
When they came back from the awards ceremony Neda was extremely drunk. She started to throw up in the HOH bathroom and the feeds went off on her. John was looking after her. He came out of the HOH room and said She is really bad - what should I do? Heather goes "How the F do I know!" Sabrina says "Well, I would go but you're her best friend." Heather goes grabs a buck and goes in the room. They are supposed to be having the POV ceremony right away.
They turned the feeds off completely.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
At this point of the game is where a twist needs to be thrown in. Jon wins Veto. Tells Heather she is going home. Jon and Neds tell Sabrina they are taking each other to final 2. How Boring is this!
Last night on BBAD Jon and Neda were practicing their speeches to the jury and trying to determine how long they should be!
As soon as they get down to 4 they should separate them and come up with a new way to get to the final 2.
I am really hoping Sabrina pulls something out of her magic hat just to see the looks on Jon and Neda's faces.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
If Jon was smart he would evict Neda and keep Heather. Jon has all the control right now with the Veto. Of the 3 females in the house Neda has the most chance of beating Jon. He should eliminate her.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If Jon evicts Neda he may lose her vote and she might try to move the jury against him. It's so hard to predict how a jury will vote on these shows.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Right Jimmer, except that SHE planned to cheerfully cut him loose at her convenience. Neda might be pissed but she'd have to admit it's great gameplay.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It bothers me that Neda seems to think she is far more entitled to win this game then anyone else.