TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through May 01, 2014 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Thanks again Mummy for a superb recap! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Much appreciated.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
As usual I missed all of the day time. When I did get here Sabrina wouldn't let the girls out of sight. It was an early night for them.

Adell has been Adell while he has to stay up all night. He started with sitting outside and talking about each HG. Then in the the pool and playing with babydoll heads. Honestly, I was bored and barely watched.

Until he couldn't get in the DR. I just assumed DR wasn't going to help him stay awake. I looked back and he had an ice pack on his eye. I have no idea why. DR called him in. I reloaded and it was over. He was in the bathroom plucking his eye brows.

He walked in the backyard for a while and talked out his speech to Neda to stay. Then he went and ate again. Now he is back to practicing his speech to Neda again.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Adell took..."sleepy pills" for the hives around his eyes? Sounds like benedryl to me.

Why are these HG's getting hives? Sabrina had hives on her hands, now Adell in his eye?

Yes I know they want more sleep, but the hives have to be present to be given benadryl.

Any thoughts?

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I feel so sorry for Adel. It's painful watching him try to walk in the backyard. He's kicking around a doll head to keep awake, but he seems to be nodding off and very wobbly. I'm afraid he might fall and hurt himself.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Mummy, I think many allergy pills have the same ingredient as sleep aids. They are interchangeable since only the label is different. The ingredients are the same.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Looks like Adel has his "second wind." I was afraid that the might doze off and fall over earlier in the backyard, but now he seems a bit more awake.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Heather is off the hook but if Sabrina manages to avoid yet another eviction, by all means let her win Big Brother.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
It looks like a crack is forming in Jon and Neda's alliance this afternoon. He said that he thinks they should save Adel and evict Sabrina. Neda wants to get Adel out now because it's not good for her game. Jon told her to do what she has to do and he'll adjust his game accordingly. Neda's pouting in the HOH room.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Gmg my concern was that two HG's are being treated for allergic reactions, not that OTC antihistamines are notorious for causing drowsiness. I am wondering why and what is causing these reactions. Also whatever the DR is giving them is not having lasting results for Sabrina and didn't have much effect on Adell's eye.

Adell called them 'sleepy pills.' He was given them during his 36 hours of staying awake. He wasn't happy about it, but his eye did look bad. It was shortly before you posted about kicking the doll head in the BY.

Some in the house seem to think Sabrina is making what is on her hands sound worse than it is so she can nap during the day. Sabrina's nap did delay the POV comp the other day and keep them all up very late that night.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what's causing the allergic reactions, but it seems like two completely different things for Adel and Sabrina.

It was too bad that they gave Adel "sleepy pills" during his 36 hours, but I recall that he went into the DR asking for something.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Lots of heated discussion last night. So far, it looks like Neda and Heather are going to vote out Adel. Jon wants Sabrina gone. They decided that everyone should sleep on it and they will decide for sure today.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Currently (at 2 PM EST) it still looks like Adel is going. I love Adel. There is no real down side for his alliance keeping him over Sabrina. I now hope that Sabrina wins.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Gmg I don't get what it causing it either and I'm not convinced either is an allergic reaction. I wish I had been watching closed the night Adell's eye swelled. My interest was peaked when he wasn't being allowed in the DR. Yes, he did want help for his eye swelling besides the ice pack thingy, he had to wait a while just to be given 'sleepy pills.'

Anyone know what the medical staffing is like in this BB house? I know its only season 2 and my first season to watch, so maybe real emergencies haven't happened, so its hard to gage. I remember fretting for hours over Curtis having an allergic reaction to fish in BBUS1.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
So I leave the feeds up all night and when I try to refresh, there is too much traffic for me to get the feeds again?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
No idle peers available?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Anyone getting the feeds? I'm missing all of eviction morning?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Mama tell me your secret and please a few updates? I know these feeds won't last long.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll try to have a look when I get back to my office (I work at home). Is it still Adel going?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am using Chrome. Sometimes I have to reload them, but been working fine all morning.

Neda told Adel he was leaving. Jon is pissed. He and Neda are not talking. And fighting.

The girls are in the bathroom now getting ready.

Adel is talking to Jon about what he can do.

Adel is telling Neda he will be bitter. yadda yadda

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'd create a new thread for this but there is so little action here I thought I'd post this here.

So what are our thoughts on this one. Is Neda making the right decision getting Adel out instead of Sabrina?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I upgraded Hola and still no luck.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
One HUNDO she is. Adel will stick with Jon, take him to the end. This is the right move for Neda and Heather.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. Sabrina is very poor in competitions, easy to beat and she likes Neda anyway. Adel is all bros with Jon.