TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 25 - April 30 - POV

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 25 - April 30 - POV users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Heather nominated, everyone else plans on getting out Heather while they all lie to her and tell her she is just a pawn.

Heather isn't stupid, she suspects something is up.

Neda wants to go so far as to throw the POV to Sabrina so Heather won't see it as a total betrayal if she is voted out against Adel instead of Sabrina.

Of course it all depends on who wins POV

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
POV comp is a glass chamber with a powerful fan blowing letters and paper all around.
They are supposed to collect the letters to spell"GRAB THE POWER OF VETO".
They also have the option to grab money cards from twistos bags hanging on the ceiling, but that would increase their time.

Jon and Neda of course go for all the money first and dont care about winning. It would serve them right if Heather wins POV and messes up their plan.

Adel ignores the money and goes for the win, he knows he is in trouble if heather wins.

Sabrina goes for the money even though she is on the block.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hah the twist they are told after the fact, only the person who collected the most money in the fastest time gets the money. (I knew that would happen, no way would they potentially give them all $3000 that easily)

Neda wins the money, $3000. Jon and Sabrina get nothing. Heather wins POV with a time of 8:40. They don't bother to tell us the losing times. I bet they were really bad.

After Heather wins Jon is mad that he didnt just go for the veto instead of going for the money when he got nothing in the end.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Each of them gets called to the living room singly and is given the choice to give up something in order to talk with a loved one for 2 minutes.

They all go for it and all of them have different "sacrifices" to take place after the POV ceremony.

Nothing really important is said between them and their loved ones, the same type of stuff thats in their letters, and obviously the loved ones were coached to not tell them anything of substance.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sabrina - 1 week without food (on slop I guess) - saw her sister
Heather - 1 week with no HoH room access (what if she wins HoH?) - saw her BF
Adel - 36 hours without sleep - saw his best friend
Neda - Gave up some personal belongings (all?) - saw her sister
Jon - 24 hours in solitary - saw his father

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They show a few minutes of Adel campaigning to get neda on the block (yea right) and Sabrina campaigning to Neda and Heather to keep her.

Then its the age- old script for the POV ceremony and Heather uses it on herself.
Jon puts up Adel.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the great summary, Flagg.

Pretty good show. Jon looked ridiculous.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I just watched it and I cried during the visits. I was also so happy that Jon's father didn't have to see his son in the baby costume during the visit. I do wish BB had shown more of Adell talking to the pictures in the BY during his 36 hours of no sleep. Now we know Sabrina is on slop for a week, but I didn't see a timeline for how long Neda has to give up her personal belongings. And why isn't that pink onesie that BB gave them a personal belonging? Her sacrifice seems so vague.

Thanks for the recap....I will be watching this thread in real time tomorrow.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I must be a hardass because I really couldn't understand giving up that stuff for 2 minutes. It's no time at all and you're going to be home in what less than 2 weeks? It's not like they have been away from family for 6 yrs or 6 months.

And generally I am mushy over things, I am one of those who gets a little weeping at Christmas commercials, but this I thought wow it must be the stress.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jasper. To see a loved one thru a glass wall where no real information could be exchanged, doesnt seem worth it! But who knows how much you would crave to see the face os someone who isnt lying to you and playing a game, someone who really loves you! I think Adel gave up too much to see a friend. And Heather had to give up very little.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's hard to say what's best. It looks bad if they fly your dear loved one in and then you turn them down. On the other hand, it's hardly like they are in the military on some risky mission away from loved ones for months at a time. They will see them soon.

March

10-02-2003

Friday, May 02, 2014 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
OMG Jasper I thought I was the only one that thought that. :-) thank you.
I watched it thinking - so what would have happened if they had said no?
Besides some heavy bashing on the boards I guess.
Someone was even upset with Neda because they said she hesitated too long before saying yes. I though ok I won't tell you I thought they were nuts to give up what they did for only 2 mins of time. If it had of been actual face time for a couple of hours or more...........

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: