TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 24 - April 27

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 24 - April 27 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The DR room narration during this HoH comp is the most annoying thing I have seen yet this season.

I dont really care how every single stupid remaining contestant is or was "on the ropes".

Who writes this crap?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jon won HoH and pretty much everyone wants to get out Heather because she came close to winning the HoH comp.

Neda does this whole meaningless, complicated scheme to convince Jon that it was entirely his idea to put up Heather when she wanted it all along.

Neda wants to take Sabrina further because she thinks she can easily beat her in any competitions. I think it would be hilarious if Sabrina starts winning and gets to the final 2 because these dummies kept her so long.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I don't like Neda much anymore. If Heather goes I would like to see Jon and Adel as final 2.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jon nominates Heather and Sabrina. He claims Heather is a pawn but the fact that he never bothered to tell her beforehand pisses her off and she seems to suspect she may be in trouble.

She says in the DR that she is going to win POV and HoH and take herself to the final 3 because nobody else will do it for her.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Glad I watched. I learned how skinny girls stay skinny. Drink Pickle Juice!

Neda got second best mother?!? She named her baby Cigarette Butt.

I hope Heather has figured out what is going on. I hope she wins HOH and sneaky Neda gets sent home. Or maybe Jon.

Ann

09-27-2005

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why Adel wears that black band on his arm all the time?

I so hope that they wise up and send Sabrina home.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: