TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 18, 2014 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
well my bad. But if it was this season it isn't much of a treat. The judging panel doesn't usually have anything nice to say. I've heard that was gross several times this season! lol

Pintobean

06-02-2011

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pintobean a private message Print Post    
Hi Everyone! I'm watching with you. I don't have much time to read what you guys are saying so I don't know if any of you feel the same. I don't like Arlie. His endless talking drives me bonkers. I know it's a social game but I would have told him to stop talking to me before I lose it.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Jasper, it sounded like just two of the contestants came into the house. They cooked a meal for Heather and Neda. There were some ribs and ice cream with caramel sauce they left for the house. Sabrina asked Neda and Heather their names and they thought one was named Carrie but they couldn't remember.

I hope they keep Adel. He is always happy, joking and lightens everyone's mood. Arlie says so many arrogant things he drives me crazy. He seems to think if he's voted out Canada will be sooooo upset.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Dang, when Arlie says he wants to pull an all nighter, he means it. Adell is with him. A lot of strategy talk.

There was an earlier conversation (hours) with the rest of the house airing dirty laundry, but then Jon and Neda regrouped in the HOH room and confirmed that a lot of it was BS. I miss a lot of the day time talks, so I wasn't sure about a lot of it. Sabrina and Allison bought all of it.

Seems when I came here, BB told Adell to get some sleep. Arlie is now in the panty preparing food...but he is a have not. Seems he has accepted his fate. Perhaps that is why BB wanted Adell to go to bed.

With BBCAN I can't see the feeds and this board at the same time.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Pintobean Arlie scares me a bit. He is smart, but very strange. For example, when Ika was there, I did not think it was appropriate for him to strip naked, chase her and confront her so closely. In real life, you could call the police and get a restraining order for that kind of behaviour.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Arlie is still awake and rehearsing his eviction speech, but I need sleep.

Morning all.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't know how you do it Mummy but I sure enjoy hearing what's happening over-night.

Good morning! :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks & Good Morning Mummy. :-) Arlie completely creeps me out. He is quite nutsy, strident in an almost megalomaniacal kind of way, and too over the top! I will be a happy viewer once he's gone.

Sab is my second least fave (now that Paul and Ika are gone), but while she is annoying, at least she doesn't make me cringe whenever she's onscreen, like Arlie does.

From Wiki: Megalomania is a psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, omnipotence, and by inflated self-esteem.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Mummy35332, not sure if this will work for you, but if you go to Joker's:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&ShowCat=1&Board=BBCADiscussion

In the top header it says:

Feeds: Slice.ca full window - Slice.ca in a popup window

Click on the: "Slice.ca in a popup window" hyperlink.

This will bring up a smaller screen to watch while still being able to have another browser open.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Feeds are on after the show.

Neda is in the war room, listening at the door.

I wonder whats going on.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Neda has been gone from the house for hours and nobody knows where she is.

They are speculating that she is outside of the house somewhere. Rachelle says "she can't be alone in some room in this house for the entire night."

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I agree about Arlie, and gmg I agree about that, i think I said something similar at some point that he would have got charged with assault. Creepy

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its official on the Slice website, Instant eviction this weekend so expect the feeds to be down the whole weekend.

Funny how Neda gets screwed out of another HoH. The first one she knew was a double but this time she expects the full week.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Maybe they are going to keep Neda locked away until she makes her instant eviction nominations tomorrow.

They would freak out if they weren't allowed any strategy discussions before nominations.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Neda is very boring to watch all alone in the war room. I hope she isnt there for long, or if she is then she needs some company.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
And now we all know what we look like while we are watching the feeds and talking to our computers.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Allison tried to unlock the secret room a few minutes ago. Now it seems everyone might be in bed for the night.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Jon were just up a few minutes ago looking for Neda. Now Sabrina and Rachelle are whispering. Sabrina can't sleep.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Jon was just back up looking for Neda.

Now Heather is awake and in the bathroom. I think its just her bladder calling.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Just tuned in and happy to see the feed isnt closed down for the weekend yet. Neda is still in the secret room watching everyone on the screens. The rest are eating eggs that Sabrina cooked for them. Sabrina saying she could only find 8 eggs to use and sorry there isnt much to eat. Adel says there are 2 big cartons in the fridge. Jon and Adel are eating cereal now.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jon and Adel are speculating what Arlie is doing right now in the jury house--probably sleeping. Jon says he played so smart for the first weeks, to end up gone.
The only person I am not seeing is Heather.
Allison is irked by Adel saying he can eat anything and not gain weight because of his metabolism.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Now they are wondering what became of Neda. Adel realizes its somone's birthday--Allisons and starts singing. Everyone hugs Allison. She is turning 26 and feels old. Now they figure out who is oldest and who is youngest. (so worried about being old already!)
They clean up the kitchen and Heather comes in from having a shower.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jon is saying that he couldnt have been a better boyfriend in the house(to his girlfriend on the outside). Rachelle says it depends on what they show on tv--Rachelle has a boyfriend. Rachelle says she couldnt stand her boyfriend being close to another girl. Jon cannot believe that she would say that. Rachelle is worried about what her boyfriend is doing these past 3 months.
Adel says cuddling is beyond the boundaries and sleeping in the same bed. Sabrina says she would be jealous if she was on the outside watching as Jon's girlfriend.(I think he is worried how his relationship with Neda is being viewed by his real life gf).

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Peeking back in Heather and Jon in livingroom yelling Neda;s name wondering where she is. Heather and Jon are sure she is in the house and back from wherever she was.Adel thinks she is off somewhere away from the house.
Adel is whispering something to Jon and Heather, but I cant hear him!!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Allison shows up on the couch saying she hates all this waiting around for what going to happen when Neda gets back. Heather likes the wait.
Allsion says she is the second heaviest person there next to Jon. Adel is eating a burger bun with nutella on it! I think they are getting down to the dregs in food supply. Adel is doing something with small bags. Heather and Jon want him to put them away. Now talking about Adels height. Jon says he is 5'3, Deli says no taller than that. Heather remarks about what was going on in the back yard last night how it woke her up at one point.