TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 21 - April 20 - Instant Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 21 - April 20 - Instant Eviction users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
New episode is starting in a few mins.
I hope they do a decent job showing us everything we missed with no feeds all weekend.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am jonesing for some info on what we missed!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Neda sure is quick with the judgments and deciding what the hgs are thinking!
Arissa finally tells her whats going on.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Neda was whisked off to be sequestered soon after winning HoH.

She spent the night in the war room away fro everyone, nobody knew where she was. She was watching the house on the screens with no sound.

Arisa comes on and tells her its an instant eviction and she has a few minutes to decide who to nominate and then she will go back into the house to inform them.

Arissa makes a point to tell her that nobody in the house will see or hear what she says. (No Topaz-ing here I guess)

Neda debates it, says she was considering thegremlins both but she really distrusts allison. She goes bac and forth but always comes back to Allison. She says Allison will be a bitter juror but she nominates her anyway.

She says it will be Allison and Sabrina

Arissa also stresses that the secret room MUST remain secret.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Wasnt Neda in that Secret room for at least 24 hours? Yet they made it look like she was in there for an hour or so.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Neda started telling Allison why she was nominating her and my stream got cut off. I hope they find a new stream..

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Missed her explanation but Allison and Sabrina gave their 30 second speeches of why they need to stay.

Nobody was allowed to talk to each other during the whole process except when Arissa told them to speak. So no planning on who to vote for etc.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
missed the first vote (a gremlin I think) but Heather voted to evict Allison

Adel voted to evict Allison

Jon voted to evict Allison

Allison evicted.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
They all voted Allison out! I thought she had some kind of deal with Adel and Heather! Neda said she wanted Allison out because she didnt trust her and she almost made it to HOH last time, and Sabrina was just up so she couldnt give a vote to save Allison. Neda has everything under control--this is when I hope something happens to shake up all her plans. I liked Allison.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Now onto the new HOH comp. Its got balls and ladders and pictures. Finally Adel is the new HOH.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
He wont have the nerve to put up Jon/Neda so it will undoubtedly be Sabrina/Rachelle up.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Adel told Sabrina and Rachelle right away he was going to put them on the block and are they mad! What did they expect--they know he hates them and vice versa. Jon tells them they have no power just a jury vote. Sabrina really thinks she can threaten Adel for putting them and breaking promises. Jon and Neda tell her that she did the same thing!(Boy we missed a lot of action)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
ALlison (when she left) and now the gremlins finally realize what a completely stupid game move they made by keeping Adel and not keeping Arlie to work with him.

I have no idea what they were thinking. They thought they were safe? with everyone else in the house? How could that be possible when there is nobody else to nominate?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The threats and accusations being hurled around by Sabrina and Rachelle, must have been something to see all weekend! If Adel is thinking more clearly he would put up Jon and Neda.
On the show we see them all going on about their backgrounds and how they are like one big happy family! This must have been taped before Adel won HOH.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Well Adel's nomination ceremony was pretty emotional. He accused Sabrina of being a thorn in his side and after him since day 3 and something about his relision! Rachelle was smirking until he said he said she was Sabrina's shadow and he cant wait til takes the walk of shame up the stairs! Then Rachelle cried and Sabrina is raging in the DR about what he saiod. Jon thought it was over the top and didnt want to get in the middle.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Thank you both for the recap.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It is sure nice to watch the game the next day and see that everything went as I wished. What a quick way to get rid of Alison and the two remaining 'thorns' on the block. Good for Adel to show some spunk!!

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why latest episode is not on Slice.ca site yet?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So there was no POV, they just voted and Allison was evicted?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Correct, Jimmer!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mame.

Well that sucks for Allison.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yup, easy come, easy go. Her 'sudden' exit kinda fits with her 'sudden' entrance, though, eh?!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I just rewatched the nominations since I had stream problems when it was live.

Wow Adel was pretty harsh. He apparently learned a lot of bad "strategy" from Paul if he thinks that will help him any in the game.

It might help convince others to keep him in to the end since he just completely burned 2 potential jury votes, but he has very little chance of winning it

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
He was direct, and pretty theatrical with the pointing. I don't know that it was sob worthy for Rachelle. And really is no worse than anything the girls have said about the other hg before. But it was entirely unnecessary. The only thing I can think of is he's getting his own back. I'm not sure what the feed have shown but he usually seems quite nice.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Maybe Adel's strategy is that if he gets everyone on the jury to hate him he'll be brought to the end.
I was shocked he did that and can't think of any other reason for him to behave like that.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Rachelle's crying was sad and touching and I felt sorry for her until I remembered all the mean unnecessary things she said about Heather Adel and others all season! Why is it that those who lofe to dish it out, rarely can take it when directed at themselves?
I did feel bad for Allison, who in after eviction interviews says she should have kepts Arlei instead of believing Adel when he sais he had her back! Its hard to make good judgements about people in such a hyper emotional place like that house! I know I couldnt do it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Allison started her game all wrong when she went in. She wasn't even playing the first few weeks. I can't feel too bad for her. Adel wasn't the one who nominated her so had he voted to keep her it wouldn't have made a whit of difference. I thinking keeping Arlie would have been a crapshoot. Knowing him he would have hooked back up with Jon, saying no one would ever suspect, final two man! Lol

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I wish they had kept Arlie too for all the extra scheming and planning he's capable of. Its pretty clear how the game is going to end up now with the Neda express steaming ahead. I would love to see a jump in the power, somebody new coming out into the light to change things up.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: