TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 16, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 16, 2014 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jon and Neda in HoH talking about Allison.

They think that Allison was just given the secret veto by Canada or production.

Neda thinks when she came in she was given 3 hours to get into a showmance and thats what she did with Andrew.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
So much for the fireworks I predicted. I can't even find Arlie anywhere.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Heather, Jon and Neda in HoH talking about the first five and how Sabrina wont flip to save Arlie because she is so mad at Arlie and her pride wont let her work with him.

Jon says how great it is that the first 5 are al going out in order, Andrew, Sarah, Kenny, Arlie and then Sabrina. They all say they now want Sabrina next so they can evict the first 5 all right after one another.

Maybe Allison is safe next week after all.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, the Sloppy Second peeps had better hope they don't need anything from Canada anymore. They are telling Canada (who nommed Sabrina) they don't give a da*n what Canada wants.

I can't believe they are keeping Sabrina again.

Jon can 'think' Sabrina is going next week, but watch her win HOH. Jon will go before Sabrina. This is where his game is taking a wrong turn. I didn't like him @ first, but then grew to like him. I just don't understand why mess up a sure thing. Why make an enemy of Arlie?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They are speculating again about how Alison got the secret POV. They still all think that Canada voted the power to her, but think she doesnt deserve it because she hasnt done anything.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe this! How lucky are Sabrina and Rachelle? How stupid is Jon to target people in his own so-called alliance and not the ones outside that alliance?I feel bad for Arlie and Adel who must be wondering what the heck is going on--you think you know and then its all turned around. Production must be loving this.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Targeting Arlie wasnt a bad idea, but they didnt know about the extra veto and expected Sabrina to stay on the block.
Now they are stuck with 2 of their alliance up and not enough votes to control the eviction.

Allison was kind of dumb to even use the secret veto, and I seriously suspect that the DR had some influence on her in that respect, getting her to use it so the twist didnt end up a complete dud.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
No more feed updates from me for a while.

Hola appears to be down. It looks like the entire thing is down and its not just being blocked by slice.ca, so I am hopeful that it comes back later.

If anyone has any of the direct feed links that still work, please PM me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am using HOLA and Chrome and the feeds are working fine for me.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Arlie is telling too much about himself. He is making it hard for anyone to want to keep him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Got my feeds back and nothing seems to be going on. Arlie making food by himself and everyone else napping.

Allison and Adel in the HoH talking about Arlie while the other 3 are sleeping or listening to music.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Excellent feeds right now.

The 4 remaining sloppy seconds and Allison are in the HoH like everything is fine and they are all safe while they leave Arlie and the 2 grmlins at the hot tub for hours alone.

Arlie has completely convinced the gremlins to keep him and he will work with them for the rest of the game. Allison still is pretending to be with the Sloppy Seconds but if she doesnt go along and save Arlie, she knows she is number 5. She used the veto so of course she is going to be on board to save Arlie and flip again.

This is what she was working towards during her drunken crying jags as I thought. She set it all up then when she went on about how she didnt choose to flip sides but was forced to do it.

SO at this point, unless something changes, it will be Adel going home and Arlie,Allison,Ro and Sab against Jon, Heather and Neda. If Heather or Neda dont win HoH they are in maor trouble.

Arlie says if he gets HoH he will put up Heather and Neda with a plan to backdoor Jon.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Typical Adel gameplay, he finally figures out that Arlie Rachelle and Sabrina shouldn't be left alone but its about 2 hours too late.
Arlie has already sealed the deal.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Rachelle and Allison chuckling about how happy Andrew will be to see Adel leave the house--and Canada!
Adel Arlie in the kitchen with Neda and Jon.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jon says he is happy to have money from being on the show. Sabrina is going on to Allison about mean the others were and the names they called her. And now Canada will see how good their alliance is and how many autographs they'll be signing when they get out!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is acting like she is the HOh. Says how cocky someone is for not talking to her. How they have the power, the muscle, in this game now!
Sabrina says she will drown Arlie in the hot tub if he goes against his word. Asks Allison if she is going to switch sides again.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
What happens if there is a tie vote?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Hoh breaks it but there is only 5 voting

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't know where to put this but today I received the Simmons catalogue in the mail and totally surprised to see Kenny as a model.

Maybe you guys knew but I didn't know that he poses as a model for the Simmons catalogue.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Is this him? Very cool.

Kenny

http://www.simons.ca/simons/category/c650/the-cubists?/en/

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
No, no, that's not him, although he's in the catalogue as well. I don't know how to upload the photo but it's the Spring Simmons catalogue, Even his tattoo is showing on his arm and he's got his tuque as well in one of the photos.
try this one http://www.simons.ca/simons/ click Spring 2014 and go to page DJAB... he's there, I just found it on my browser...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down for about 3 hours now.

Probably the Jemmett visit.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Back before the feeds went down for 3 hours, Sabrina is telling everyone that the Top Chef show is going to be in the house.

Apparently they had to clean up the kitchen.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
pg 85, looks like they gave his beard a blow out. imo he looked much better on tv.

Top Chef has already been filmed, so she's wrong.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
On BBAD two of the chefs from Top Chef came into the house and cooked with Heather and Nena.
The other contestants watched but couldn't hear what they were saying. Ro claims she can read lips because her brother is deaf and she has done it her whole life. She told the other house guests Neda and Heather were telling the chefs about the Veto and they were upset Sabrina and Ro got taken off. And some stuff about how mean of a player Arlie was and he was going home.
Everyone was fighting. Neda confronted Ro and Sabrina then Heather did.
Rochelle has got to be the worst player in Big Brother history if she can actually read lips and just decided to do this now instead of laying around picking her nose the whole game. Ro is also saying she can win any endurance because she used to do Hot Yoga min. 5 times a week. I personally have never seen her do Yoga since she got in the house.
Jon, Neda, Heather have been trying to convince Sab and Ro to vote out Arlie. They told the gremlins he said he would put them up and go back to them.
Adel just wanders around trying to stay out of the fighting.