TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 14, 2014 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jon is swearing on everyone he knows that he wont put Neda on the block. Now Jon is trying to feed Heather food. then in the storeroom putting food on a plate. Adel is worried they should ask BB if its ok to do something
Heather and Neda talk Heather says Arlie is really pissing her off and maybe they should get rid of him instead of Allison.
Sabrina is sitting outside with a bucket because she feels sick!
Jon is yelling and Adel about strawberries and takitos.
Jon is in HOH room with Heather Arlie and Neda yelling about strawberries.
Alison in bedroom talking to herself about going to sleep and not care about anybody.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Allison is a mess right now.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Allison is losing it, crying and throwing clothes around. Wants to go home! She's a health care professional!
Heather and Neda getting ready for bed seem quite pleased with things.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh oh Allison has been joined by Heather and Neda. They are trying to find out why she is so upset. All she says is she wants to go home. Heather figures its Arlie who got her so upset. Allison says she loves them but she's gone this week. She's not an idiot.(how does she know she is going?)
Allison tells Neda not to trust Jon, but Heather. Says that Jon told her he would take her over Neda.(REally did he say that?)

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Any chance this could be strategy?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Jon, Neda, and Heather are at the hot tub right now discussing backdooring Arlie tomorrow and not Allison.

Allison is passed out in the HOH bed. Jon plans to sleep in the other bedroom.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
She has the secret veto which is only good this week so it must be somewhat of an act. She knows damn well she is safe at least for this week.

Though of course she would be much better off not having to use it at all and just letting it lapse unused and unknown to the rest of the house.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The three of them have sworn on everything in their lives that they will be the final 3.

Now Heather and Neda are trying to wake up Allison to talk to her. Jon said he was going to the hammock, but the feeds didn't follow them out of the hot tub room.

They sent Allison to p and wash her face. Unfortunately Allison is still drunk and laying on the bathroom floor.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Jon, Neda and heather did decide to back door Arlie, but with Allison this out of it, who knows if it will stick.

Neda found Allison on the bathroom floor and then decided they should just talk to her tomorrow. As Neda and heather were trying to get Allison up and put her in her own bed, the feeds cut.

Looks like Neda is outside by the pool area with Jon now, but no sound on that feed.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
This could definitely be Allison trying to make sure she doesnt go up and getting the veto to be used on one of the gremlins so she can then use her veto to save the other one.

Then it would be 3-4 with probably Arlie gone and its a whole new game.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Im watching the rewind back a few hours with Allison talking to Neda and Heather in the bedroom.

It totally sounds like she is setting it up so they dont get too mad at her when she uses the secret veto to take the 2nd gremlin off the block.

She is going on about how she had no choice but to join their side, she is at the bottom of the 6 and she did not choose to join them but was forced to do so. She keeps saying how much she loves them and has always been nice to everyone and has been loyal.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
It was a sad scene Flagg. Worse was when she was crying to Arlie before that in the HOH bathroom that no one talked to her, she never had any information for him. She had no one.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back to them cleaning the slop buckets. Now they are rehashing the Arlie decision again in the HOH.

No idea where Allison is.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If she does get both gremlins off the block, then with 5 total votes, Alli/Sab/Ro will control the vote.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
That's what I was thinking. Either way it going to be interesting.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Whether or not the tears and breakdown were genuine, she seems to have succeeded, for the moment at least, to get herself out of danger and made Arlie the current target for eviction.
Arlie did play in the veto so it wont actually be a backdoor though Im sure they will still call it that.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Too funny.....Jon: Is this a rash on my stomach?

The girls: Yea its a rash.

Jon: Is it Allison's puke? (Licks his finger and rubs his stomach) Ewww. Then he goes and washes his stomach and rinses the HOH tub.

Still no real sign of where Allison is.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I get the misuse of the term back door, but when the HG's constantly use it, I just go with the flow, most times.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Enjoying the recaps. I still can't figure Allison out with respect to how much she is driven by emotion vs. playing the game.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I watched most of it and I really cant tell whether it was genuine or a strategy. I have a feeling its probably a bit of both.

It really reminded me a LOT of Sabrina's crying act. She even said a lot of the same stuff Sabrina always says "I'm a very emotional person.", etc.

She got Arlie targeted for eviction this week and set herself up to save BOTH gremlins if she uses her veto.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Im watching the back feeds of this morning when Allison woke up. So far she is acting like she remembers nothing at all.

She's saying she got hammered but she doesn't seem to have much of a hangover. Sabrina and Rachee look worse than Alison.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Heather and Neda spoke with Alison and got her on board to vote out Arie. She basically promised them she wouldnt target any of the remaining sloppy seconds if she wins HoH.

Jon comes in and gets in the discussion and it seems like a done deal. Allison goes off and then Heather, Neda, Jon talk with Adel and he seems to be going along with it. They all stress that Allison should be the next target then maybe it changes to the gremlins next, then back to Allison. Allison is safe this wee but she may very well be the next target if any of them win HoH.

Then Jon Adel, Arlie talk and Arlie still thinks its Allison going and Jon appears to go along with that while Adel just sits there and says nothing. Adel doesnt seem like a very good liar.
Arlie thinks that Heather and Neda told Allison she was going to get her jury vote (isnt that what he did last night that started all of this?)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jon told Sabrina that the target is now Arlie and he is taking her off the block and she has to vote out Arlie. She seems very happy to do this.

Neda and Sabrina talk and Sabrina tells Neda what Jon told her. She claims that backdooring Arlie was her idea last week before Allison was the target. She says that she cant wait to vote out Arlie and she is going to do the First Five hand signal after she votes him out. Arie got out the rest of the first five and she is getting him out and she wi be the last.

Sabrina goe in the bedroom with ADel and she whispers "First FIve", does the hand signal then sticks up her middle finger.

Adel "Youre really happy about this arent you?"

Sabrina "Hell yea I am, he f***** me over for no reason."

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That was al a few hours earlier then the feeds went down for a while.

They just came back up and Jon, Neda, Adel, Heather and Allison are in the HoH room talking about Arlie.

Allison used her secret veto to save the other gremlin.

She says its because she thinks Arlie is more sure to go home against one of them than against a gremlin.

They are talking about the secret veto and she tells them she was not allowed to tell them about it. They ask how long she had it and she says " a while."

Then she says "I didn't use it on Kenny!" and they all act a bit amazed and thin it would have really freaked them out if she had saved Kenny.

She says she really wanted to use it.

Jon says "you literally pulled a veto out of your ass."

Heather says "You scared the sh** out of me, that you were with the Gremlins. I was like, are you f****** kidding me?"

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its Arlie and Adel up and Allison+Gremlins control the vote.

Allison should probably flip and vote with the gremlins to evict Adel, then Arlie owes them and hates the others for trying to backdoor him, and its 4-3.
Allison, Sabrina, Rachelle, Arlie VS Jon, Neda, Heather.

She could completely flip this house again.

Heather and Neda are alone now discussing the exact same scenario I just posted above.

Allison has made herself an even bigger target now and Neda/Heather think she will target them if she wins HoH. Neda says that the gremlins love Allison now, "they are obsessed with her."

Now they are wondering why she was crying so much last night when she knew she was safe all along.

Allison has burned her bridges by using the secret veto, if she doesnt flip it and save Arlie she is going home next.