TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 13, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why do they want to keep Sabrina yet another week? She can say she doesn't/hasn't lied all she wants, but she does.

From what I've read Jon won HOH and the likely noms are Sabrina and Rachelle with "Ro" going home. Why not Sabrina?

These HG's are hard to understand at times. Getting rid of Sabrina and all her stories would help everyone in the house and yet they don't seem to get that.

Now the large group will splinter because a couple of the gals (incl. Sabrina?) are trying to save Rachelle. I don't know Rachelle that well, but why do they want to send her home over Sabrina?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They are thinking the next HOH might be endurance and Ro would be much better at that than Sabrina.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It really doesnt matter whether or not Sabrina stays or goes at this point. They are all aware of her lies and manipulation, so she has no power any more.

Rachelle has won an HoH while Sabrina has won absolutely nothing and has never even come close to winning anything. They see Rachelle as a bigger threat to win HoH

Sueby

11-18-2004

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Last night on BBAD the girls were in the bedroom discussing Sabrina. They all agree she should go next.Every time she talks one on one, she can sway them to her side. They said when you are alone with her everything she says makes sense then an hour later "why did that make sense".

They also know that if Ro is without Sabrina they can easily manipulate her. Neda said Jon doesn't care which one of them goes.

They were talking about what they would rate themselves out of 10 with Jon. Jon said he was a 6. Allison said she was a 7.5 - 8.0. Heather and Neda said they would never rate themselves or want to hear what other people rated them.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is asking Allison if she is too scared to put Jon up if she gets HOH. Talking about what kind of comp the POV will be. Sab thinks there is going to be a twist that saves the gremlins. (dont hold your breath)
Sabrina says its wrong to say that her and Rochelle are lesbians(I think Jon said that) Now Sabrina says she wanted to be a cop. Now her and Allison are hugging! Sabrina now saying the others are going to look so bad on tv(for putting her up I guess).

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Allison says she is rattled and doesnt care if the others know she is talking to Sabrina and Rachelle. We can't see what the the rest of the house is doing because its being blocked.
Allison says she doesnt know whats going on in her alliance. Sabrina says thats weird, why doesnt she ask them whats going on. Then asks Allison iif she would put one of them up if she had HOH and Allison says yes she would! Sabrina is shocked. Allison says stop talking, I dont want to talk game, shhh.
Allison getting really annoyed by Sabrina.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
He he Allison just told Rachelle to get her finger out of her nose.
Allison is pretty sure she is getting backdoored next week.(I wonder if she over heard something?) Apparently Neda said something to Sabrina that Sab says will make Neda look bad to Canada.
Allison says she feels sick and its not over the game but from being locked in the house! Sabrina and Allison going to back yard.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Rachelle in bathroom talking to Sabrina who in in the toilet. Says she feels sick, is worried about POV.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rachelle has won an HoH while Sabrina has won absolutely nothing and has never even come close to winning anything

Right, Flagg, and how many of those types walk right into winning the game?

Just from the posts above, Sabrina is at it again. She doesn't have to win anything. Her power is in her lying manipulation. She is way more dangerous than Rachelle.

I don't who Allison is. She sure seems to switch up a lot...or at least talks about it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well if they are stupid enough to fall for her tricks even after they are fully aware of what she has been doing all along, then Sabrina deserves to win and they deserve to be sent to the jury house.

Though it is looking more likely that they may switch and keep Rachelle instead of Sabrina.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Adel has used his power to prevent Alison from playing for veto. Unknowingly making the smartest move he could make with his power.

They dont know about the secret veto, but if Allison had won veto and saved one of them, she could then use her secret veto to save the other, forcing two of the core 5 alliance on the block and sending one of them to jury. That would leave it 3 (Sab, Ro, Alli) versus the remaining 4.

She can still save one of them but she cant save both. If one of them save themselves then she will be the replacement and have to use the secret veto on herself, leaving one of the 2 targets still on the block to be evicted.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well SLice apparently is catching on and now Hola no longer works for me either. Yesterday it stopped working and I changed to a different Hola server option. Tonight now neither option works any more.

I guess everyone has been too openly talking on all the forums about using Hola to get around the geo-blocking.

It does still work for the live feeds luckily, just not the episodes.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I don't understand it...so if you are not Canadian they really don't want you to watch their show?!?!

WHY?? Why wouldn't you want as big of an audience as possible?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Jon won POV. He and Neda talked to Sabrina and Rachelle afterwards and promised (of course Sabrina swore on her Grandmother, again) a final 4. The plan is to take down either Sabrina or Rachelle, they didn't name who, and back door Allison. The rest of John and Neda's former alliance do not know about this new plan.

Now since we know about Allison's secret red veto, we know Allison won't be leaving. Who will Jon pick? Monday is going to be explosive!

From what I remember Allison can use the veto at any time during the veto ceremony.

Allison can let Jon go first, then take herself off the block and Jon has to pick someone else. Uh-oh. Jon is in a bad spot, but its just game at that point.

Allison can go first and take either Sabrina or Rachelle off the block, but Jon can't replace them with Allison. In this case Allison is the bad guy for forcing Jon to name a replacement.

But what if Allison shows her veto before Jon uses his, still during the ceremony, and says...No, Jon you go first?

Any other ideas?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Gmggraham, Kary1371, and Sueby....thank-you all for responding to me about my language question.

I know this is late coming, but life happens. Kary it was especially interesting to know that you search for words in your first language. I just never expected that. Gmmgg......I looked up your school, it sounds wonderful.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
There are pages on Facebook that tell you whats going on in the Big Brother Canada game and have links to video.
So Allison was right in being so freaked out yesterday about being backdoored!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Slice has a legal obligation to prevent the show from being viewable outside of Canada.

They only have the rights to the show inside Canada. CBS pays Endemol for the rights to Big Brother in the US.

Im sure other VPNs will still work but Hola was free and far too easy for anybody to just download the extension and get full access to the shows from anywhere. Plus it was openly discussed and even stickied on that other major BB forum that anyone in the US could just install Hola to watch on the official site.

Im just happy the live feeds still work with it.

Jon is really putting a target on his back winning all of these comps lately.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Last night on BBAD. Sabrina, Ro and Arlie were in big bedroom. Arlie is no dummy. Sabrina was crying. Something happened in the backyard between Heather and Sabrina. She kept crying that everyone is so mean.
Arlie was consoling her and got her smiling. Now she loves Arlie. She kept telling him how hot he is and how much like her ex-boyfriend he is. Ro just laid on the bed picking her nose moaning that she was sick. Sabrina announced the only person she is going to vote to win is Arlie.
Ro said Adele told her she was the one going home.
After Arlie left Allie came in to console Sabrina. Sabrina kept saying you will see when you watch. Allie said for sure Heather attacking Sabrina would make the feeds and that Heather was in the wrong. They made up but Allie told her she would put her up if she won HOH. Sabrina was shocked.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
for my Canada friends just wanted to give shout out to Liza Stinton (from last years? BB) she was the #1 fundraiser at Reality Rally 13,000 she raised the most BY FAR!

saw Alec Ball again this weekend, he is a gem!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
More great news. Thanks for letting us know, Pamy!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Hgs just got a warning from BB about Canada is watching what they were talking about--which was something about pee as I came in at the end! Feeds just came back. Arlei Allison Neda Rachelle and Sabrina on green couch.
Heather is in the bathroom doing her makeup.
Rachelle made mention of something she wasnt supposed to talk about. Talking about when they get out.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Rachelle are in the red/white bedroom sabrina is making fun of Heather and Rachelle is hungry. And then on to something 'Deli' said that she didnt like. Sabrina wants to go home doesnt like being there.Arlie supposedly sais he is going to makes another big move but not F her over this time.
Complaining about all the dirty cups and how the others wont clean up. Sabrina isnt cleaning up anymore she doesnt care. She hates them because they are mean!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina still going on about Heather--how fake she is, how creepy and weird, that Ika was right about her.
The gang in the livingroom are talking about voting. That everyone on U.S. BB got to vote on the first few seasons.
Sabrina is crying about what more does she have to do? She does all these things around the house.Upset at something Adel and Jon said.
Adel thinks they could beat Boogie if he played with them. Allison wants to meet her favorite American Big Brother players.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
We have some very drunk HG's Sabrina is puking. Allison is crying. Jon is stumbling so bad I am afraid he is going to fall over. Plus everyone has a final 4 with everyone else except Allison. She is begging Arlie now. Now Jon and Neda are fighting.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jon is in pool area with Rachelle getting very loud and Allison is crying as she talks to Arlie!
Jon is making some kind of deal with Rachelle to keep her and Sabrina and Neda for final 4! He says she will be coming off at POV and Allison going up!
Allison is saying that she wants Arlie to win, he doesnt like her saying that. She says he used her and he is saying that its not true he didnt trust her.