TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 17 - April 10 - Eviction day spoiler discussion : Archive through April 10, 2014 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Getting it started for tonight! Hopefully I can find a livestream later so I can watch it live.

It's going to be a DE, right?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yes its a double eviction tonight, and they all seem to know it in the house.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Has there been any strategizing about who each side would put up if they win the DE HOH?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Kenny's group would probably put up Arlie/Jon and Jon's side would undoubtedly put up Kenny

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can't wait!

Did anyone hear clearly what Allison's veto is? Can she use it on someone else? Or just herself?

I'd like to see Sabrina nominated.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
She can use it on herself or someone else just like the regular veto, if she uses it on someone else she is still safe and cannot become the RN. She does not get to choose who goes up after she uses the veto that's stil the HOH's job

The question that seems to be debated amongst a lot of people is WHEN she can use it. Some were saying that she could use it after the POV ceremony, like on eviction night. Other's were saying that according to what was said "It is good for 3 nomination ceremonies and can EVEN be used after the regular power of veto." means that she still needs to use it at a POV ceremony but she can use it AFTER the regular POV has been used. So if she doesn't like how the reg POV was used she can use hers to change it up.

Whereas when Ian had the veto ball, he could only use it BEFORE the reg POV was used. That's basically the only difference.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone else has been as confused as I have about the 2 POV powers but here is a link to Adel's.
http://www.bbcanadainsider.com/2014/04/how-adels-not-so-secret-power-works.html

There was talk last night on BBAD of using it to backdoor Kenny.

Here is a link to Allison's POV as that is confusing also.

http://www.bbcanadainsider.com/2014/04/the-scarlet-pov-how-it-works.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Can't wait for the show to start!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Awesome thanks so much Sueby for the links.

Looks like my info was pretty accurate and it does state on the link that she has to use the Scarlet POV during a POV ceremony.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I may not get to watch today like I thought. :/ Hola apparently isn't working. I thought maybe it was just me but I checked the site and there have been comments from others that it hasn't been working on slice.ca today.

I could still try to watch tonight's epi via livestream but I hate skipping an episode...decisions....decisions

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hola still works for me (with Chrome). Too bad theres not much to watch.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I wonder if that's what it is...I use Firefox.

I've given in. I'm watching it live!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Oh Goddddd, Sab is bawling to Allison because Ali told her she was going with the other side.

Sab is so ridic.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Neda threw out all the ketchup, salsa and maple syrup because she knows Kenny has a hard time eating slop without the condiments and wants to make him as weak as possible for the POV comp.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Hanging on your every word Nolanry.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sarah evicted 4-3

Kenny votes to evict Ali
Adel votes to evict Sarah
Jon votes to evict Sarah
Rachelle votes to evict Ali
Sabrina votes to evict Ali
Arlie votes to evict Sarah
Neda votes to evict Sarah

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Arissa just told them its a double eviction, nobody was surprised. They've all suspected all week that it was probably going to be a double

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Arisa just broke the DE to all the HGs, idk they didn't seem really shocked, or they seemed like they were trying to appear "surprised".

Is there any reason why they do the DE's around the same time during the season? It's kind of annoying that they are able to predict when one is coming up. They should switch it up to make it more of a surprise.

Arisa said HOH is coming up after the break.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Two people face off, its a numbers game about the amount of an item in the house. You have to choose more or less.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sabrina out of HOH.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Rachelle was against Sabrina.

Neda against Jon, Neda wins.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Kenny/Rachelle Kenny wins

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Arlie/Adel, Arlie won (not by choice aAdel was wrong)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Neda/Kenny, Keda won

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Allison/Arlie, Arlie won.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Neda/Arlie

Neda is HOH