TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 17 - April 10 - Eviction day ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 17 - April 10 - Eviction day spoiler discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 10, 2014Nolanry25 04-10-14  6:27 pm
Archive through April 10, 2014Mummy3533225 04-10-14  7:03 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
No problem :-)

According to some comments from others watching the show said that before they cut the HOH comp off, it looked like each Arlie and Jon had a ball in one of the divets. A couple others said they saw Jon was doing awesome and had 3 balls in. Everyone was saying Heather was doing terrible by going too fast.

Don't know if any of this is true though. I guess we will find out when the feeds come back on!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea Arlie and Jon both had at least one, maybe more when the show cut off.

And I think Arissa said there are 6 balls that must be in place to win.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
For the first time on the Side Show, Peter was actually fairly nice when criticizing Sara's game. Maybe the producers had some words with him after he got cut off with Andrew last week.

Or else he was just nice to make sure he got more screen time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Whoa. They just showed Allison talking to Kenny after Sarah left.
She really cant be trusted. She told Kenny he would be backdoored if the other side won and that they have a way to make sure he cant play on the veto.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That power of Adel's really is the perfect backdoor power. Too bad he never got to use it.

I cant remember when it expires...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Adels power expires when they all play in VETO, cause then he would have no one to switch out with. So good for a few more weeks.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Arlie may have made a big error by playing so hard for the veto tonight. It really didnt matter who won it, it would have been used no matter what.

So he tipped his hand and showed what a great competitor he can be when he didnt have to do so yet.

The only reason I can see for it is if he feared he would be backdoored, which doesnt really make much sense. Or else he had to prove he was trying after his awfully obvious throwing of the HoH to Neda.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jon is HoH, apparently the target this week is Rachelle.

They all think the next HoH competition will be endurance so they want Rachelle out before then.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
If I thought Rochelle was playing the game I would have thought she voted against Sabrina to try to pin it on Allison. It could have possibly worked as Neda saw Allison and Kenny leave the supply room together in between HOH's. I don't think she has a clue what is going on.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Just watched the show. At 39:54 I'm not sure of the rooms. I don't think the HG's thought beyond where to put the balls. I'm not sure of the one room....is it the secret room?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: