TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 16 - April 9

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 16 - April 9 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Starting the thread for tonight's show. Haven't seen it yet but will for sure tomorrow (the hubby bowls on thursday nights so I have plenty of time to watch wed and thursdays epis)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I watched it this morning and I'm surprised there are no comments.

Heather's nominations are going to the dumps, with Kenny winning POV and Alison having the super veto power and not using it, she must be sure to stay and Sarah will go. Too bad, I wanted to see Allison go, still can't understand what is Big Brother doing with this preferential treatment, she gets chosen to be in the game and now she has a saving power for at least two more nominations. Why is she so special? Beats me...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well it's not BB's fault she found the veto or did I miss something?

I agree it sucks for Heather but hey that's BB.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea I dont see how it could be considered preferential treatment when everybody else had the same chance to find the clue.

Using it this week would be a waste as there is pretty much zero chance that Allison would go over Sarah. It would not be smart to waste it now when it would be a lot more powerful at a future nomination.

She has the ability to use it for the next 2 nominations but she can only use it once.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ditto, they all inspected that flower pot. It even appeared Neda looked at it before Allison. So it was fair game.

At least Heather had the guts to put him up. Everyone else so far has cow-towed to him. Too bad she could not get him out, but Sarah as his right arm is the next best thing. He has little to no power anymore and no one should be squirmish about nomming him again.

it is funny to see how the ones who lost the power are all annoyed that the "other side" is happy about it. When they were the ones lording it over the likes of Adel just a mere week ago.

I love how the tides shift so quickly.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I like how things can change on a dime in this show. And it is good to see former underdogs now top dogs, but, I dont like seeing it go to their heads. So far they havent done anything too mean, except for Neda throwing out condiments and strup! She really should have been penalized for that.
I liked Neda for putting up Rachelle and Sabrina, but it was for show just to backdoor Kenny! Do they know that Rachelle peed in the hot tub the other day? Does anyone know she voted for Sabrina last night? That shocked me! She was always Sabrina's little pet and for her to vote against her 'friend' is unusual.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sabrina told her to her face that she would vote out Rachelle to save Kenny, that's why she voted against Sabrina.

And backdooring Kenny was the only way to make sure he went home. They had Adel's power to use if needed so they could be sure Kenny couldnt play for the veto.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Its good to see Rachelle's eyes are opening about her 'friend'.
The Sideshow was really good. Loved Peter's remark about Evil Dick who had twittered something--he's so old and didnt think he knew his way around a computer. Loved seeing Kenny and Sarah reunited, she had no idea he had been voted out too. And what a surprise seeing Allison whisper to Kenny that he had to get HOH because he would be going up!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: