TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 15 - April 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 15 - April 6 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch tonight's episode? I'll be watching tomorrow and give my thoughts.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I have to wait until slice puts it up. Some time tomorrow I guess.

They have pretty much shut down all of the other easy sources.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I watched it this morning, I'm glad Heather won HOH. Kenny and Alison are good nominations but we know if Alison doesn't win POV she's toast. Won't miss her.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
It was great when Sabrina blurted out to her BFF Rochelle that she was voting her out when they thought it was an instant eviction. This after Rochelle let her take over her HOH.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Actually Allison has a really good chance of staying. Heather's side has the numbers and they dont want to waste an HoH on Allison. Plus heather gave her word over and over that Allison was not the target and was totally safe.

Adel, Jon, Neda, Arlie. That's 4 votes. Kenny or the replacement will go.

There was a lot of talk on other boards before this episode that Heather was given the HoH, but she really wasnt. She got more correct answers than anyone.

The only obvious throw was Arlie and he does it every week anyway.

When picking Have nots, Sarah read the rules that said "No discussion" and yet she decides to start to discuss the choice and offers herself because she has the slop pass. She should get a punishment for that.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
This past week was the first time I really was interested enough in the feeds to watch a lot of the pre-nominations HoH discussions, and I watched a few hours of it.

Unsurprisingly, none of the real conversations ended up being shown or referenced on the nominations episode. All we saw was Kenny trying to convince her to put up her allies and Heather telling Rochelle she would go up when she had no plans to do so.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: