TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 02, 2014 users admin

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
How can HG be a "fan" of the game and then walk around
Wondering how they are being "portrayed"? Eh, Rachelle?

Uhhhhh....live feeds

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I noticed Sarah using that word on the tv show last night! Its pretty obvious that they are thinking we at home are not seeing everything they say and do. If we call them on it, they play the 'edit' card where its the show's fault they look bad.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wave, CJ that is exactly what I was thinking. You aren't being "portrayed" you are who you are warts and all on the lf. Yes on the aired show they can edit things but, if you did it you did it whatever it may be.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
With all the feed shutdowns, they could be doing all sorts and we wont see it.
Allison Jon Neda or Rachelle(hard to tell difference) on green couch talking.
Sabrin Adel and Arlie are in the bedroom talking about doing April Fools jokes tomorrow. Adel is doing all the thinking--some of it pretty out there and Sabrina laughs. (Adel is always up and positive) But everything he thinks of Arilie says would tick off Andrew--and they sire dont want to do that.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
KENNY tells SARAH that he is GAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uB_axG-T3nI

Around 11:20

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I wonder what made him tell her. And what will she do with this info.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
OMG, thank you so much for that vid, Stray. I'm still watching it. I appreciate it so much.

Maybe it's optimistic but I don't think Sarah would use this against him(and won't tell anyone). It's too personal of a thing to confide in someone and I think she realizes how much it means to him.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Feeds were down and now back with everyone in the backyard taking pictures of each other. It looks like they have been bbq-ing and there are sleeping bags on the fake grass. Arguing about who is in all the pictures--Kenny--and who isnt.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Allsion and Sabrina are in the bathroom talking about Sarah and Kenny being so close, Jon spreading stuff around and putting doubts in their minds.
Now Kenny goes upstairs to bathroom getting ready for bed. Runs into Allison. Tells her about babysitting some little girl who found some sex gizmo in parents bedroom. Now whispering about how Jon Neda and Adel all seem to be together. Kenny thinks they are useless as players. K wants to go after Adel and make him use his 'power' which he thinks is bs.(Kenny has wanted Adel out since week1)

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Last night on BBAD, when Heather was in the diary room Andrew asked if her voice bothered anyone else. Kenny said "which one?" Andrew seems to be a little slow to realize what is going on around him. When Allison and Andrew were alone in the bathroom she asked Andrew if he minded if he stayed. He said No. Then she gave him a HJ. I would post the link but it really wasn't that exciting. When he was done he looked at the camera and winked.

I was hoping Allison would do more in the house. I thought she was going to shake things up when I voted for her to go in.

When Rachelle and Sabrina get going - talking in screechy voices, screaming and laughing I have to mute my TV. Their voices grate on my nerves so bad. Rachelle does this voice that makes me want to punch her.

Jon seems to be crazy about Neda. He is always watching her, following her and trying to touch her. He has a girlfriend named Janelle. He was trying to say something to Sarah about the situation 2 nights ago but she couldn't figure out what he was saying. The only thing I picked out was that Neda was a nice girl and would never sleep with him on camera.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Right now Adel Heather Arlie Sarah Kenny Sabrina others in bed covered, all talk about the wrap party and how drunk they will get. How good it will be to see their family. Sarah says if they go to the Jury House, they go without seeing their family.
Talking about how you can whisper things and BB cant hear you.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sarah was going to show them The Trust Game but Kenny didnt want to because he doesnt trust her so Sarah demonstrates on Heather. Then we go to no feed.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It looks as if everyone is in the kitchen cooking and eating. But Kenny and Sarah are in the backyard. They are wondering what was being built in the backyard, what those numbers on the screen mean. Kenny thinks its a double eviction! (Idont know, is it?)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Kenny says the first one in the Jury House could relax but not see their family and have to wait for end of the game.
Sarah is angry that Heather and another girl hide food and eat so much food! Kenny says she will feel bad when she sees how much weight she has gained. And this female said something about the dance comp and how hard it was for her. But K and S think others had a difficult time too. I think they are talking about Sabrina who they says thinks everyone is talking about her! How involved she is in everything.
Something is going on with Jon. They hope their group wins something(have they ever?) backdoor Jon, find out if Adel's power is real. Sabrina said Adel is going after the 'big fish' and that made her mad Sarah says because she thinks she is a big fish! Sarah told DR she is going crazy from Sabrina.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sarah doesnt like walking on eggshells around Sabrina when Sabrina and Rachelle walks out there and joins them. They feel cold and Sarah Kenny go in leaving Sabrina Rachelle and Jon.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is pretty sure Andrew is going home and now Rachelle is the one she wants in final 2. R doesnt want to take Sarah to final 2, thinking S would take Kenny. Sabrina thinks Jon is becoming sketchy and weird. Rachelle is worried about going home over a twist.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
My feeds are stuck on the camp out. No one in this thread is discussing anything. It's all disjoined bits and pieces of what has happened.

I thought the fun of BB was seeing it live, not just what we were told to think. Now I know it's the discussion.

I hope the BBUS board is as lively as before.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just don't get around to watching the feeds consistently and I don't think there are enough of us to fill in the time. However, I do appreciate reading everything that you and other posters can add to this thread. :-)

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
The feeds are really frustrating. I will be watching them and a houseguest will just be about to say something good and either a commercial comes on or they shut off.
I really enjoy reading everything here. It is nice to see if you guys are thinking the same thing I am thinking!

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Right now the house is showing pictures of the guests individually photoshopped like mug shots.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
There are dates they were booked on the boards they are holding up. Sara says Do you think we should memorize the dates. A couple people say "No way" Allison says I think we just need to memorize the clothing. I can hear Arlie talking to himself saying all the extra's that were added to the photo's. Arllie - mustache, Andrew - black eyes, Adel - cigarette.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Those commercials are so very convenient.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is cutting Jon and Kenny's hair in the bathroom. Andrew and Sarah are trying to figure out a way to keep him here. He says he has 4 votes and needs 1 more. Sarah told him Sabrina is pushing hard to stay. Nothing can get back to her that she might be going or she would implode. Sarah is going to talk to Jon about keeping Andrew.
Everyone is going over the pictures together.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hilarious statement from Sabrina while crying to Sarah... "This game got so dirty so fast."

...from the dirtiest player in there.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Has the POV Ceremony happened yet and if so, did Jon use the POV?

If Canada wanted Sabrina out, they should have put up Kenny and Sabrina. I like Andrew better than Kenny and Kenny is the one who has run to each HOH and kind of is running the show. He would have freaked and so would Sabrina because she would be going home.

I kept reading people voting for Sarah for 4th. I so wish everyone had just voted for one and two, as I kind of like the Andrew/Allison relationship and now the gals might treat Allison like they do Heather.

If the ceremony hasn't happened yet, I do hope Jon is smart enough to take Andrew off and then hopefully Kenny is in 3rd position so he would go up. Sparks would fly from Sabrina.