TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 14 - April 3

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 14 - April 3 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Watching now, am I the only one who thinks Arlie's overrated?

IDK, despite his amazing claims of taking control soon. I just don't like him.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm so annoyed by all of Arlie's DRs and narrating.

Oh and btw I'm really surprised that Andrew is so set against campaigning against Sabrina.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
They show such a small part of the Kenny/Sarah coming out convo!!! It's so much better if you watch the whole thing!

Andrew is evicted. 7-2, the only ones who voted Sabrina were Kenny and Allison

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
No news on HOH yet. Arisa said they ran out of time.

The HGs were shown mugshot-style pics of themselves earlier in the week on the livingroom TVs.

For the HOH comp Arissa would ask the HGs a question about one of the pics like "Did Sabrina have a green streek in her hair". All are true or False. If they get one right they can knock another player out of the comp.

Kenny answered the first one right, knocked out Adel. Then Neda answered first and knocked out Kenny. Heather won next and knocked out Sabrina.

Idk if it was question before or after Heather got one right but apparently there was an error with the buzzers so Arissa had to pass that over and start the next one. To me (and according to everyone else's comments who watched) it looked pretty clearly like Rachelle had hit the buzzer first. But it didn't matter because it didn't count.

Adel, Kenny and Sabrina were the only ones out when Arissa said the show was over and we would have to wait.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That was irritating. I also find Arlie a huge irritant along with his comment every week about Arissa's outfit (which made her somehow look like she had a big belly) and Kenny calling her treasure. Comments like those throw the flow of the votes off imo.

Ita with you nolanry about Arlie. He just flaps his gums about how good he is, and his convos with the cameras are just annoying. He has all the charm and charisma of a doorknob.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
The BBC Sideshow was very good. I do wish that they told Andrew more about why he was chosen by Canada. But, I think he's finally starting to get the idea that he was not liked.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Hah! Glad I'm not the only one irritated buy him too, Jasper! :-) And to show I can be unbiased. I'm a Kenny fan but I agree that his "hey treasure!" comment gets old and agreed that their talk throws off the flow.

Oh and I forgot one more person who was kicked out of the HOH comp. Jon won a round ad booted Allison.

So that's Adel, Kenny, Allison and Sabrina out of the HOH comp.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I look forward to watching the sideshow! Ever since I took a chance on it last week I decided I actually really liked it and will be watching from now on. I just decided to wait until it was uploaded on slice because I was watching the show through livestream and the picture is small and not the best. Sine the sideshow is not as imperative to watch as the episode itself I decided to wait and watch it in better resolution lol

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I really like the sideshow. I find that they have the time to really delve into the kinds of things that we discuss at the TV Clubhouse. Plus, the evictee usually gets a good grilling and intro back into real life.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I think everyone was ragging on Gary and Peter quite a bit when they first started it, but they are hitting their stride and everyone seems to be getting used to them and perking up about the show.

DO you think they will keep with Gary and Peter in S3? Or will they choose BBCAN 2 HGs to host? I wonder.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I hope they do keep Gary and Peter. Peter is so blunt and harsh and Gary is just so gorgeous. I think they make a great team.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I have liked it from the get go (sideshow). I think they are both pretty natural on camera and are having a good time. imo they did not grill Andrew enough and he did not take ownership at all of his calling the ladies dumb bs. Boy tonight old Peter was not a good sport. His face said it all when he lost. lol loved when Arissa said hold on are you throwing this. hee hee
As for taking new hosts for S3, I don't find any of these people as memorable as I do Peter and Gary. And yep Gary does like to look pretty.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Can I also ask what the sam hill were those girls wearing tonight? those shorts and Allison's skirt which showed her knickers, looked like they were made of garbage bags. Maybe I'm just too middle-aged and that was fashion! Oh and Heather was dressed like a stripper. (no offence to any strippers) I guess I just expect them to take some care in how they dress for eviction night, like the US does. And not to leave out the boys, pls Arlie burn those pajamas, you look ridiculous. He is trying too hard. I'd also respectful ask all of them to burn their toques, they just look stupid

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As a guy who likes hats, caps and toques, I still don't get why people wear them indoors. Are their heads that cold?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know! That's just it. I wear toques, but strictly outside walking the dog or shoveling. Their heads must be baking indoors.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
What's a toque?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Nolanry a toque is basically a ski cap.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=toque&client=firefox-a&hs=3vI&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=eEE-U8PZOsqv2QWkpoHADw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=939&bih=637

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I like the segment about Ika leaving. Check the timestamp on Ika leaving the house....10:14. She had been out of that house, for how long, before that filming.

I am very happy to have a glimpse of what happens after eviction. We just have to watch the time stamps and remember it's not a real LIVE show.

All of the broadcasts for BBCAN that I know of are filmed. But then I can't see them when they are broadcast, so what do I know?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I am just now watching the eviction show on the Slice website.

Jon's girlfriend sure looks a LOT like Neda.

Andrew went as expected though it was strange to hear some boos in the audience. He didnt seem too happy to hear them either. Felt a bit like BBUK.

Now on the Side Show, it was good to see Arissa actually go at an evictee a little bit and bring up the "dumb b****" comments made by Andrew, but then she ruined it by cutting off Peter when he was going to make some comments.

Then they had the video about what an evictee does when they leave the house, and right off the bat they lose any credibility by showing the time Ika left the house as 9:48 pm. Now I know they call it a "live" eviction but everybody knows its pre-taped 3-4 hours earlier so if they didnt want to show the actual time then they shouldnt show any time at all. Instead they just lied.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: