TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 13 - April 2

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 13 - April 2 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Did no one watch this one? I wasn't home so couldn't watch it livestream. But I was hoping for some spoiling by you guys!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I just watched it. Good episode, we finally got the see the reactions to the nominations.

Andrew pretty much gave up.

Then he called Heather a b**** for not doing what He wanted when she got to choose a veto player and picked Adel instead of Kenny.

The funny thing is, none of the chosen players, including Kenny and Sarah, would use the veto anyway because they had no idea who would be the replacement and didnt want to risk their allies.

Heather got a really good edit tonight as well.

Nothing much to spoil other than Jon winning POV and not using it.

Jon, Arlie, Heather and Adel seem to have c tight alliance now with Arlie still pretending to be with the 1st 5.

Sabrina thinks the remaining 1st 4 will fight on but Arlie is jumping ship and plotting their end while Sarah is looking to split off with Kenny.

Not much strategy talk from Kenny tonight other than saying he didnt want the veto to be used cause he was afraid he would go up.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I had to wait for the video to come up at Slice. I was amazed by the poor math skills among the hamsters during the veto comp.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
You'd think the way they are carrying on if Andrew goes out he is going before a firing squad or something. And fwiw. I think Sabrina fake cries a lot. I never actually see tears

Andrew was way over the line talking to heather like that. He seems to forget that everyone is not there for the purpose of playing his game. How can Allison like him after seeing his behaviour. He acts like a cretin.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Also Andrew never seemed to consider that it was in everyone else's best interest to have veto players that would NOT use it since they had no idea who the replacement would be.

Heather was smart to pick Adel over Kenny for that exact reason, even if she wasnt in an aliance with Adel, she knows Adel is NOT with Sabrina or Andrew and woudnt use it.

Andrew is just completely selfish and considers nobody but himself. Was he ever in any kind of alliance or agreement with Heather? Not that I know of, unless she made promises because he voted to keep her last week.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Last night's show had a funny segment where Sarah dressed like a cop and gave out tickets with accompanying video of Andrew jon and Arlie and their bad manners with nose picking, crotch scratching and just running around naked as Arlie keeps doing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed last night's show. Very entertaining. The cop segment was funny.

Andrew has an enormous sense of entitlement. Why on earth would Heather consider vetoing him when they have done nothing but make her life miserable. I'm also pretty disappointed in Allison. I thought she would be a great player and instead she has fallen into a showmance with an unlikable player and is playing all by emotion.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Everytime I see Andrew he seems all puffed up and aggressive. Well except when he was crying with Kenny and Sabrina. He always seems a little hostile, just a bit scary and unpredictable. and my God he picks his nose a lot. on the outside Ika could have charged Arlie with sexual assault for how he came up on her naked. Wonder what she thought about that. I had to laugh at Jon, my own brother constantly readjusts. I always asked him if he was afraid it was going to fall off. Watching Jon I felt like telling him that soap and water might help he seems to scratch a lot. lol

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I must admit that Andrew and Sabrina had no chance whatsoever to stay UNLESS they won POV, I understand now how they could not count on their alliance to save them if that meant one of them going up since they don't know what Canada would pick for replacement. They should have seen this coming, it was all up to the two of them to win, hoping for someone from their alliance to win to save them was not enough, they should have tried their hardest to win POV but they didn't and one of them will go, I'd rather see Andrew go because Sabrina is more entertaining, in the sense that she can either survive with her manipulations or we'll just have fun watching her self-destruct.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: