TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 12, March 30

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 12, March 30 users admin

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Please please, someone spoil me. I don't have a link.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Nothing to spoil yet.

I am afraid that BCBAN is completely out of touch with the viewers and they are going to stick to the format and not reveal the nominations until the last minute of the show. Then we will see NONE of the aftermath, which is all anyone wants to see.

They are wasting the entire epsiode on the houseguests wondering how they are perceived and if they will go up. get on with it already!!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I LOVE Arlie! Mummy, feeds went off & just came back on.

Sabrina is insecure, (shocker...not) so Arlie is telling her what she wants to hear, lol. It's awesome. He is saying Andrew, Allison & possibly Jon. I just hope she doesn't run & tell them to get them all upset, as those aren't really the peeps he thinks are going up.

He definitely things Sabrina is going up. A lot of people on forums are saying Andrew/Sabrina or Kenny/Sabrina. Kenny is playing a sneakier game than Andrew, so I'd like to see either he (Kenny) or Sabrina go home this week.

It's so funny watching Sabrina defend all the 'work' (read lies) she's had to do in this house. Again, if she was really a team player, why did she let Sarah take the blame for going against the girls last week.

Miss one brain cell (Rachelle) cracks me up. Now she is kind of with Arlie, which may save her, but last week it was all, "I can't play this game without my Sab." Heh, heh...she seems to gather the right people when she needs them. Arlie is great guy.

The have/have not is a Prom.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I was laughing so hard @ one of the gals who said Canada would for sure want to keep the First Five alliance together, so none of them would get nommed.

ROFL!

Heather is playing host for the game...dancing game.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Andrew didn't watch BB AU (twerking)..he's got it all wrong.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Okay that have not comp was completely unfair. Every other group had one dancer and 2 guessers.

Adel/Jon had only 1 guesser so how could that be fair? Half the chance to guess anything. Of course they lost.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Poor Adel & Kenny have no girls in their group. That's sad.

They lost so they are the Have Nots this week.

Sarah, Andrew & Heather got 9 of 10 & get to go to post prom dinner.

Oops: Meant to say Adel & John

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree, Flagg...so very unfair. It wasn't that Andrew was all that; he had 2 gals who were great guessers.

There is a contest coming up about the HG's finding a POV in the house? Come on, Canada...don't make it for this week. If you are going to finally get the right people who deserve to be on the block up there, make them work hard for the POV; don't hand it to them.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Canada is a stupid HoH.

Sabrina and Andrew nominated.

So if Kenny wins HoH he saves Andrew and then who goes up? Probably Adel. Adel goes home.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yay... so happy it's them. Only thing better would be Sabrina and Kenny.

They shut our feeds off again. I wanted to see Sabrina's reaction. She's already thrown Andrew under the bus by saying she's pretty sure he'd get nominated by Canada.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
TY Cricket and Flagg. I enjoyed every word.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Please don't let the gullible girls send Andrew home. Someone put some brain cells in their heads while they are sleeping and let them know they have a much better chance against Andrew than Sabrina who will lie to them again and again and sacrifice them at the drop of a hat.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gee thanks Flagg. I think Canada nominated who they didn't like. And you can't be too sure anyone of their alliance who wins will take them off. ,they don't know how the rest of the season will play out, and Kenny is quite concerned he is being lumped with Andrew.

Hopefully the pov winner , I know who that is, will leave everything as is. I think the speech will end up being this is what Canada wanted so I'm going to leave as is.

If not I think it unlikely that adel would have been high up there in votes to go on the block.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Cricket I think they should get rid of Andrew now, he is more of a challenge threat. They can get rid of Sabrina any time.m her alliance of guys will be no more and they stick her up first chance they get. I can see Kenny blaming Sabrina if Andrew goes because of the association

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So I am among the great majority of Canadians who voted like me, no surprises there, polls everywhere were already saying Sabrina and Andrew. Of course they can save themselves and probably Andrew will but also Sabrina can still stay if they vote to keep her. Nominations don't really change much at this point, it's the Veto holder the one to decide who goes and stays and if Andrew wins and wants Sabrina to stay then... she may stay. Unless we have another twist and we get to vote... nah!!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Okay was I the only one craaaaacking up at that have-not comp?? I actually had tears in my eyes. Watching them dance was hilarious.

In fact come to think of it, BBCAN always makes SUPER entertaining episodes. I don't ever remember laughing at US BB the way I do Canada.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I like Arlie's fun and yet practical approach to the game--when he keeps his clothes on! He and Jon certainly know how to size people up like Sabrina. Heather and Adel are still disliked for really no reason that pertains to the game--just personal dislike.
To see Rachelle crying as if her life is hanging in the balance over who gets nominated was disturbing. Funny how Sabrina and her 'pet' were the last named. Yet we didnt see that fight between Sabrina and Ika where Sabrina insisted she was being threatened! Its all on youtube.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know! I loved that comp, I've liked all the comps so far.

**And Flagg I'm just teasing you.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: