TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 28, 2014 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina Rochelle and Jon talking in HOH room. She asks him if Allison will go after Sabrina.
Now talking to Allison in SR. Talking about what Heather said. How she wants to have a clean slate with Sabrina. Also tells Allison never think I talk about what others tell me--I'm not like that. She really thinks someone is coming after her!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Now Sabrina is making fun of the way Heather talks and how she doesn't believe her! (How does Sab keep all these lies and stories straight?)
One of the guys is ignore Sab and its driving her nuts! She thinks its because he--didnt catch his name--likes Heather.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I missed Sabrina's big meltdown with Ika this afternoon! They had words then Sabrina went inside the LR and told the others a slightly different version of what happened, making it seem as if Ika had threatened her! Now she is nowhere to be seen the feeds--they only show 2 rooms at a time, so she could be anywhere!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jon and Kenny are discussing the Ika and Sabrina fight, feeling bad for Sabrina being threatened by Ika! They think Ika made a threat to Sabrina's dog or something, when Ika really said that if she got to stay another week she would put Sabrina on the block along with her 'pet' Rachelle(?)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It didnt help that Ika did something in a comp that took away letters from home but gave her 5K!
Everyone is determined that Ika is going home. Sabrina is out there talking and saying how sorry she is that this trouble happened.
Well played Sabrina! Wish I could their faces when they get home and find out what Sabrina was really up to!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Rochelle in smoking area still talking about fight with Ika. Going on about whats wrong with her? 'Her last day on tv and she has to look like an idiot.' Sabrina said even if Ika had let them have the letters, they still would have voted her out!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhhhhhh boy.....Kenny came back from diary room and Jon goes "hey what's up queer bag." From across the room in a casual manner.

Kenny said something like "Jon you CAN'T say that" and then some other convos continue for a few more seconds but then it gets brought up again and then a 15 minute convo ensues where all the HGs tell Jon why that's something you can't say. He said it's a newfie thing and that his guys friends call each other that as in "hey weirdo". He also said he learned it from his grandma and she would never say something offensive. They were all pretty cool about it and using it as an educational moment for him, but he wouldn't stop saying he had no idea that was offensive.

I don't really know what to believe. I find it hard to believe I guess.

But the other weird thing about this is that NO ONE knows that Kenny is gay and Jon didn't even mean it like that. The other odd thing is that Kenny seemed to take the lead on educating Jon why it's wrong...but that's usually the role that the "gay" person would take in the house, so I think Kenny might have sort of outed himself with that.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Arlie jumped in to say that the actual original definition of queer is "weird" or "odd" but has morphed into a gay slur.

I don't think anyone knows that Kenny is gay yet. But it was awkward, and I can't tell if it's just that it's because I'm watching and KNOW that he's gay or if the whole thing was awkward because they all think Kenny is gay but it's just this subject that is never talked about. And when he comes out in the end, no one is going to be surprised. I guess we will see.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
You would think that if people even suspected that he may be gay and hiding it we would see secret convos about it between one or two people when they aren't around Kenny. Convos of them wondering about it...but there has been nothing.

So I guess that leads me to believe that they don't have a clue.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I think no one knows how to act on the LFs right now TBH. The announcement that Canada is HOH kinda took the wind out of everyone's sails. They don't have the adrenaline that an HOH comp would have caused and there is no physical person for anyone to suck up to.

I think this week might be a really weird week on the feeds.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
If Will was in the house at this time I could see him making love to a backyard camera right about now like he did in BB7 lol

And I would love his pandering to the audience, it was always fun :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
IS there a link where we can vote?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Great job Nolanry, Cablejockey, Mummy, and everyone contributing to this thread. Much appreciated!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm stumped Mame...I tried looking for a link for you and thought it would be easy because I voted like literally right after the show was done.

I had gone to slice.ca to the big brother spot and it was the first thing on the screen. But now when I go there I can't find how to do it...hmmmm.....weird!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I voted! I went to bb ca slice.ca and it was easy to find the voting area. Thanks Nolanry for reminding me to just go there and hunt around for it. :-)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Log in to the main BBCAN site and you will see the link to vote. Once you vote then you wont get the vote screen any more.

Unless they reset it daily like they did for the final houseguest vote.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Sabrina ate too much and is sick to her stomach. DR told her to drink tea.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Regarding Kenny - Last night while I was watching BBAD Kenny, Sarah and Jon were talking about how immature Sabrina is for her age. Kenny was comparing her to his ex-girlfriend who is the same age as Sabrina. He was telling stories about how mature and smart she was(as in comparison to Sabrina) Sarah and Kenny were making plans to hook him up with her sister. Sarah said if you would marry her you could be my brother. Kenny was saying wouldn't that be great.
I was thinking I guess he is playing it straight.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/
You should see the voting right on the home page. There are two pictures of squares with + in them. Those are the two people you are voting to put up.

Tillytown

08-02-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tillytown a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link! Their website is not user-friendly at all.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Looks like a daily vote if you are signed in, and its worth signing in if you have any level of vote multiplier for earning points on the "play along" game.

Otherwise, if you dont sign in then each vote counts as one vote and apparently there is no limit on how many times you can vote.

Im at gold level with a 50x multiplier so 50 votes a day for one vote is much easier than clicking to vote 50 times in a row.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Arlie Rachelle Sabrina and Sarah`Jon Allison Kenny all sitting on green couch talking about how they have been in the house for 30 days.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Andrew and Neda are there too. Nobody is saying just sighing and slouching and looking quite bored.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Arlie and Adel in the hammock laughing about how Sabrina lied after her fight with Ika! She wasnt allowed in the DR and the voice came on and said it didnt happen the way Sabrina said. Arlie said it will be fun to see all Sabrina's lies on tv.
Everything stopped--no live feed right now.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sarah Andrew and Arlie sitting outside talking about who Canada may pick for nominations. Arlie says it cant be any of their alliance as they are giving Canada a good show! With Sabrina's evil scheming and all the fun stuff they do, it might not be 2 of their side.
Arlie talking about Ika screaming in the DR one night making fun of Heather. Talking about how Heather isnt really playing the game, her voice is annoying and how they didnt like her at first. But Canada may feel sorry for her.