TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 11 - March 27

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 11 - March 27 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ohh! What a delicious little twist. I for one ran right over to slice and nominated Kenny and Andrew.

I felt so sorry for Ika after BB let them see her personal ruminations. Who did they do that to before? Was it Gillian or was it on BBUS? I can't remember. I realize emotions were high but Kenny and Andrew especially went pretty ott with their reactions and what they said right after. It was nice to see after the initial shock that Sarah had a more levelheaded opinion.

Good on ya Ika. At least you got a little payday, there was no way they would have kept you.

And can I say I love Adel even more that he votes exactly how he wants and not with the pack.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
BB Canada did that to Topaz last year when she was HOH ~ they let the house listen as she debated who to nominate.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I love that we are the HOH this week! Sabrina seemed happy about the news, but there's a good chance she will be nominated!
I also thought Kenny and Andrew were pretty harsh in their criticism of Ika--for a second I thought they might hit her!
Adel is the only one playing without too much fakery--what you see is what you get!
I was rather surprised to see how many hgs were not fooled by Sabrina and her actions. But they didnt show the big blowout between her and Ika yesterday afternoon. That would have been worth seeing on tonight's show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Adel even said to Ika when he came out to talk to her after, "they topaz'd you".

I also voted for Kenny/Andrew. I hope we get to vote for the veto replacement if there is one. That would be Sabrina

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I voted for Andrew and Sabrina. We can put Kenny up if one of those two win the veto.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ahh thanks Mystic. And Flagg, I couldn't figure out what Adel said, I heard they mumbled you. lol It was a good ep.

If any one of those three gets nominated it will give them all pause about the perception of the viewers.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I voted for Sabrina and Andrew because I still like Kenny. Boy am I an idiot, I didn't even think that if Andrew wins POV they would put Kenny up! Ughhhh. I'm so dumb. So then when I voted from my hubby's phone I chose Sab and Rachelle. Just so that they can replace with Andrew if need be.

Loved this episode though! Kenny and Andrew were quite rude to Ika. I mean she's no saint and was pretty mean herself but their swearing and giving her the middle fingers was just OTT. I still like Kenny but come on man.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I found it funny that Sarah was hiding by the washer and dryer in order to talk to Kenny. LOL Sab is so psycho!

I can't believe Allison didn't get why Heather didn't take the VETO. Her logic was sound and she'll realize that once she watches the show I guess. I've often yelled at my TV at the HGs who continue to grab the veto rather than something else. What's the point when it's just gonna get taken from you and you'll be stuck with something bad? So Heather was the first time I was like "THANK YOU, smart girl".

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Sarah seems be the only one to get she is in a the game. She has been really homesick but was able to rationalize Ika's decision.

I am voting for Sabrina and Rachelle. Just because I want to see Sabrina's head explode.

Tweety

04-14-2003

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
I haven't been to the site yet - does it say whether there will be a POV comp this week? Seems if so, there would have to be another round of voting by Canada for replacement nominee. And that would put their normal schedule for comps (POV on the weekend) out of wack.

Will vote for Sabrina and Andrew on the block - good with either of them going home to shake things up.

Ann

09-27-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Nolantry, although we can only vote once, we still have the option to change our votes. Just tap on the picture you want to remove and the picture of all the house guests will appear, which will allow you to change your nomination.

I'm pretty sure putting Rachelle up with Sabrina will not necessarily send Sabrina home. But putting her up against Andrew, Kenny, or Sarah will definitely, in my view, having her walking out the door. Andrew up against Kenny or Sarah will have Andrew leaving.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Re the voting, and the website. If you just go to slice.ca the first screen has a pic of Alissa and vote now. Click and it takes you. You don't have to be logged in and I have voted several times.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think even if I don't vote Sabrina she will be nominated for sure. I would however vote to put Andrew up just to see him squirm again, he will win POV but at least he knows what we think of him.

kudos to BB Canada for a great twist that the US BB never thought of so far, I'm sure they'll copy that one. Still, I think the Aussies have the winning version of BB, but Canada comes in close with these new twists.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea it looks like its a daily vote when you are signed in.

You can vote when not signed in but then you dont get any multiplier for points earned.

I get 50X multiplier when signed in so one vote signed-in equals 50 un-signed in votes. I think 50 votes a day for voting once is good enough for me ;)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
As for the POV, yes there will definitely be a POV. It would be REALLY unfair if they let Canada nominate and there was no POV.

Plus, in the play along section they have the usual "guess who wins POV" slot.

They will probably have the 3rd place nominee as the replacement nominee which means it will be some iteration of Andrew/Sabrina/Kenny up this week.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Good point Flagg it would almost certainly be third highest. I'll see if my login from last year works, I haven't gone in yet this season. It'll be those three that I vote for.

Tweety

04-14-2003

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
Actually, thinking about it - they will know the nominations tonight - so the HGs could still play POV this weekend. They tell us the results during Sunday's show and we vote Sunday to 10pm Monday

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That would throw off the schedule/formula though, since we dont usually see the POV and Ceremony until Wednesday's show.

Jasper - if you havent logged in this season then you wont have the points for a multiplier so there's not much point to logging in just to vote now. If you dont log in it seems that you can vote more.

Though of course it wouldnt hurt to accrue some easy points for future potential vote power.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I voted and they asked me to answer the questions for confirmation (those funny writings to prove that I understand what I'm doing, I guess) and then confirmed, "you have voted for Sabrina and Andrew". Yeah, happy with that.

But there was one thing I wanted to add... I think the whole Ika having the exact number of those balls was a bit of manipulation by Big Brother, I can just see BB giving her the exact number to say, it was just too obvious to me that Ika was the one to be given the choices since she was the one to be evicted and Big Brother wanted to give her a chance to stay... I didn't mind very much, but it was clearly staged so.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I don't know, she did appear to count them over and over and they looked like they were grouped in 10s. A couple of the others were within a couple of the final number so it is conceivable.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If they wanted her to stay, they would have given her something with an actual chance of working.

That reward had absolutely ZERO chance of keeping her in the house no matter what she did.

Perhaps if every letter had the contestant's mother going on about how much she just LOVES Ika, like Emmetts HoH letter last season.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: