TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2014 Season: Archive through March 01, 2014 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Update for my US friends. That Chrome thing did not work. But I did find something that did.

HOLA is a VPN thingie. If you download their premium version ($5 a month) it will unblock for you. I was able to watch www.Slice videos finally, so I am assuming the feeds will be fine.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Mama...

You da mama!!!

Thanks for the heads up re: HOLA

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

House pictures!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that's cool. Thanks for posting the link!!!

Bee

09-14-2009

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bee a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama...I was hating having to use Chrome!

Now I can uninstall it...yeah!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If you have trouble getting HOLA to work, I can talk you through it!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://www.bbcanadainsider.com/2014/02/big-brother-canada-season-2-house-tour.html...

House Tour

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Looked at the tour of the house and find it quite nice and so colourful. Can't wait until its full of scheming crazed people trying to win money!!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Yikes the HOH toilet has no door around it. It sits between 2 mirrors. Seriously I would not do a thing in there.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Here's the HGs

http://www.slice.ca/big-brother-canada/photos/season-two-houseguests/#!08fde2281770bbbda1f21f6c97aaa2ca

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
The house is gorgeous and I'm excited to see how these HGs do. I read all the bios and will wait and see....

But I loved last years BBCA, and considering last years BBUS was so off the wall I'm glad to look forward to some regular BB fun.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Hmm- I'm wondering if the mystery 15th HG is someone from season 1 or something?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am guessing Andrew's brother, Pete. Or one of Jillian's sisters, or Emmett's brothers. OR, Talla's sister!

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
does anyone have a link to live feeds, thanks

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No feeds till March 5th :-)

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
thanks so much mama

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I like looking at the contestants before a lot of shows, size them up and pick my favorites. It never fails that a lot of people are nothing like I first perceive them and another favorite comes out of nowhere!
So far Andrew the restaurant manager seems nice, Ika the hairdresser seems the most realiztic and Kyle Shore the funniest.
They are all young and full of youthful optimism--we'll see how long that lasts!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK, we need to get this thread more active.

What about those house guests? I think I am going to like Arle, Paul, and Sabrina. But my first likes usually end up being my least favorites.

Who is the 15th houseguest. I was thinking Pete (Andrew's twin) or Talla's twin, or maybe a sibling of Jillian or Emmett. But now I am thinking Canada will somehow be the 15th houseguest and vote every week for something. I do not like that at all. Only 14 chairs around the table, so maybe.

They went in the house last night, and the first HOH comp was held. I read it was endurance, and Ice Cube thing, but no results. Someone will be eliminated next Thursday, one day after we get feeds and the show premiers.

The man who made the BBCanada Viewer last year is back and says he will have it working. So that should work out for us non Canadiens!

I am excited!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh, and there is rumor about a "war room" in the house. So maybe someone who is in contact with the outside world by way of social media?? Not sure how I feel about that. And using Twitter or some other social media is a fail as far as I am concerned. I think it was a farce in Opposite Worlds.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I always find this particular week frustrating. They're in the house but we can't see them! That's why I'm kind of holding off on commenting but I'll probably have a lot more to say in the future.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The house is gorgeous! Looking forward to next week. And then I'm in the states for a week so I'll miss it all. Have to do a PVR marathon when I return and check in here while I'm gone.

Llkool you can get the feeds thru Slice.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I am excited! Last years Canadian BB was so much fun. From looking at the house guests my first impressions are:
1. Why did they pick so many bald men?
2. Kyle (picking up the ladies downtown) already bugs.
3. Paul, Jon, Sabrina and Sarah look like they may be fun.
4. Kenny with the beard? My mom told me never date a man with a beard. They are secretive and have something to hide.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I heard Kenny is gay. But he isn't going to tell anyone at first.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Kyle is the Jesse of the season. What is jacked? I must be too old to get it.

I think Neda and Sabrina will be ones to watch.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://bigbrothergroup.com/new-big-brother-canada-2-houseguests-bbcan2/

Some info about the taping of the premiere on Thursday. Do not visit if you do not like a few spoilers. Not many, just how they entered the house, etc.