TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 8 - March 20 - Eviction day s...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 8 - March 20 - Eviction day spoiler discussion users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Will it be Heather or Paul? I honestly have no idea what will happen. It kinda makes me laugh over how much back and forth talk there has been between the HGs.

And I think someone said it best when they posted "never has there been so much fuss and drama and vote switching over two more inconsequential HGs" another said "the other HGs are doing more campaigning for the nominees than the nominees themselves!!"

I get that everyone feels they have a strategy best for their game, but in the grand scheme Heather and Paul are NOT influential people in the house. So all this craziness over which one is going is pretty funny.

All said and done, I hope it's Paul. We shall see.....

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
She should have used the POV, her idea was good, get a stronger player out, instead we have two weak players, at least as far as comps go, and it won't matter a bit if either of them goes. Her target is Paul but it seems they want Heather out instead. Anyway, either eviction is not going to change the game, she had the chance to really change the game but she preferred to play it safe.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yee Haw! Paul is evicted. Soooo Happy. Just turned the show on and some were saying "Look @ Heather's face." She was probably more shocked than Paul!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Heather said this was a very important HOH for her, but she went out. Allison is also out.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Any other tidbits from the show Cricket? I can't watch it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I had forgotten the time, Mummy, and tuned in when it was announced Paul would be leaving. He was very surprised as was Allison.

Short interview with Paul. They then started the HOH (endurance.) The host talked to the peeps what this HOH meant to them; first with Heather and then Allison. She also asked Arlie if his shoulder would have any effect on this playing of this HOH. He seemed to think it shouldn't.

When the show was over Heather and Allson were out for sure....one of them said something about an elbow...they hadn't realzed they lifted it or something.

They are standing, so perhaps they have to keep their hands on the thing in front of them at all times.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
TY Cricket.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Mummy. Besides seeing some of the feeds, I read over at DS and for two days it's been a toss-up as to whom would leave, Paul or Heather.

I guess Sabrina all of a sudden pushed the gals to keep Heather and boot Paul even though she supposedly hates Heather. Don't know who talked her into it.

How did she get so much power in the house? It seems like many HG's are afraid of her, much like U.S. Amanda last year.

Everyone seems to be waiting for someone to go after her and confront her....HG's and viewers. I have to admit I'm waiting...so hope it's on the feeds and peeps are getting the feeds to see it

She likes Andrew and he seems to like Allison, so it should be fun when that blows!

Tweety

04-14-2003

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
Small correction - Sabrina voted to evict Heather, not keep her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Backdooring probably wouldn't have worked with the FF. She should have put Andrew and Kenny up and then if one won Veto put up Jon. She blew that opportunity. I'm really not sure about this group. Arlie drives me crazy with his playing to the camera. I don't know,I don't find him funny but maybe he is on the feeds.

I thought adel would bug me just from the entering of the house, Kyle as well but now I'm firmly on the Adel train. Hope he does well.

Now I'm going to watch the Sideshow which I love. I thought Paul came off as pretty desperate in his exit.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Is Heather always eating a bowl of ice cream?

Okaaaaay, it's weird that I'm still a FF alliance fan....but damn if Adel hasn't grown on me (from the show, I never watch him on the feeds). He seems like a good egg through and through. I think he might've shot himself in the foot by outright spreading lies about his SP. And more importantly I don't think he needed to. Everyone else was already gonna envision the worst case scenario anyway so I think they were all appropriately enough afraid of him. But by lying he's going to create a target in himself when they all find out what it really is and that he lied about it.

I loved something Kenny said after talking with Sarah (when trying to convince her to defect and vote with the guys) "We have built this alliance and connections in the First Five and if we are not going to stay loyal to them and use them when we need them then what's the point of establishing them in the first place?" So true. Sarah is all worried about not being loyal to the girls alliance but THEY AREN'T HER TRUE ALLIANCE. Why should she care.

I give Sarah props for trying to sway Ika. I think she did it in a savvy way. Neda seemed to be a bit suspicious in thinking that she's close with the guys, but if Neda is the only one concerned with her at this point I think that's pretty good.

BTW you can REALLY tell that Sarah has lost weight!! NExt time you watch the how, look at the Big Brother montage showing all the HGs and then see her in the DR. But I think it showed it the MOST when she cast her vote to evict on this epi.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: