TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 7 - March 19

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 7 - March 19 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
It seems like a lot of people had issues with viewing this one online tonight. I was busy with GoT and Survivor, but I can't wait to watch and react tomorrow!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was another good show tonight. Fortunately, it seems that Allison's mind is fully in game mode but she may be over-playing the showmance angle nevertheless.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Yeah a lot of people seemed to be wondering if she wasn't a real strategy/head-in-the-game kinda girl, but it's good to know she is!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina seems to be worried about Andrew and his interest in Allison affecting their first five alliance. And I was surprised how quickly she wanted rid of Heather. Which suited Ika just fine as she wants Heather out too but is gloating about how she has the girl fooled into thinking that Paul is the real target! And why is Heather so feared, so deserving of the boot? I havent seen much in the way of danger coming from her.
Ika just seems to get meaner every week--in a group with lots of mean girls--with her constant digs and remarks on Heather and others. When she questioned whether Heather was really hurt and making too much of her injury, that was it for me--Ika must go! And soon!
But Ika did bring up good points on being pushed in her HOH room to get rid of Paul and help others play their game to win.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
First of all I have to say that I think Allison is a really PRETTY girl. IMO she is the prettiest of the house.

I am still a huge Kenny fan, but I gotta say I wanted to slap my hand over his mouth when he was in the HOH telling Ika what is good FOR HIM. Why would you think she cares?!?! And of course she would want to do what is best for her OWN game, there's nothing to be insulted about because of that. What would make a good game player is convincing her with strategy as to why she should do what you want and not just saying "oh but that's not good for MY game". Well DUH. I love you Kenny but that was a bit ridic!

Ika sure does show A LOT of attitude in her DRs!

I have to admit Adel was pretty sweet and adorable in this epi. I'm still pretty neutral about him, I don't actively want him to go but I'm not necessarily rooting for him at this point. We shall see...

eta: oh also I'm definitely a fan of Allison's and I feel bad that she has not been accepted by any of the girls!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: