TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 6 - March 16

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 6 - March 16 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Anybody watching?

I loved all the footage on the HGs reaction to Ali's entrance! She's a smart cookie!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
yup :-)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
They had a lot of narration via Kenny, they must like him? Obviously nothing wrong wih that in my book cause I like him :-)

I found many of Neda's DR comments kind of odd. She was super gung ho about getting out "the boys" in them but besides a token conversation on the LFs about getting them out, she didn't push much for it.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I feel kinda bad for Heather, but on the same note I'm pretty sure I would be uncontrollably annoyed by her voice if I were in the house, and she just doesn't approach strategy convos in the right way. I think she needs to be a little bit more assertive and project her thoughts more. Rachelle is almost as passive as her, but maybe because she hasn't annoyed everyone with her voice, she's not on the radar.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
All I know is I wanted to roll my eyes when Neda was making all her comments. Yes, she may seem like the smartest girl in the house, but I'd like to see what SHE does if she got HOH. Lets see if she would actually back up her DR thoughts with action. Like Ika said, it's so much easier to tell someone else to make a big move than to consider doing it yourself. Especially because Neda doesn't seem to be super high on FF target list. Adel, Heather and Ika would go before her so I think she would be silly to target them.

I guess they're going to show all of the Andrew/Allison showmancing on the next epi. I'm really curious to see her DRs next time because it's a big question in all the LF viewers minds if she's totally playing Andrew or if she's genuinely into him and making any strategy thoughts turn to jelly. She seemed to be a strong playing contender when she was in the hidden room, so hopefully this cheesy showmance stuff with Andrew is fake.

Also interesting that Arissa never said she didn't have a vote this week. They said she was immune and couldn't play in the POV but nothing about her not voting (which is what we all assumed was true)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I thought Neda made some excellent common sense points and that was exactly how Ika felt when she first won HOH. She felt that way until Kenny/Andrew got ahold of her. She is not strong at all and yet she makes out that she's strong.

She keeps saying everyone want 'her' to make strong noms for them, but she needs strong noms for herself. She is the No. 1 target now. She couldn't have played this HOH any worse.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea she screwed herself by telling Sabrina that she wanted to nom Kenny/Andrew.

Now they are gunning for her anyway, and she didn't even end up nominating them.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I still wonder why the drag queen didn't make it to the house, I think he would have rocked and the show would have been more interesting than it is now. Was it because he represented too much of a stir??? Mmmm, but that's what this show needs... and I was curious to see how he would have handled those big boys in there. That new girl just helped the big boys' ego, another one to kill off easily... the drag queen would have been gone soon anyway but his entrance would have made the show and he had the wit to play the big boys... but I will never see that now.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Got back from vacation and got caught up. What a waste of an HOH imo. What is wrong with the women that get on these shows? They just all turn to suck up to the guys. she had a choice of 4, nom 2 if one wins veto and removes replace. she has the numbers on her side statistically to win the next HO and pick off two more. if one of the guys win then she can deal with it then. It really seemed the time to move on them. Pity. Looks like they just might run it for the season. Paul and Heather are easy targets for later. (and I love the sideshow)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: