TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 14, 2014 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Andrew - "We just got rid of Kyle, he had bigger biceps than me."

So she's okay, didn't slip up there.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Good--I'd hate to see Allison get evicted before she has a chance in this shark tank!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a pretty hard task not to reveal any knowledge. So far she has done well. If she can get through the first few hours she is probably in the clear. I'm happy she got into the house. She seems to be so enthused about the experience.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Just noticing this language thing the whole group does that I, being way over 25, never heard before--when they talk to each other, they answer, 'yeah yeah yeah' I guess when they agree with someone.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
OMG Andrew and Sabrina are really working Allison. It is very annoying IMO. I hope she is seeing right through them both (fingers crossed)

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Sorry Cricket. I watch BBAD on the west coast so it is on here 11:00 to 2:00 pm. Canada Big Brother 2 was Slice's highest rated premiere in Slice's history. They don't act any different than when they are on feeds. I think Slice reruns drama that happened during the day sometimes.
http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1318537/slice-tm-wins-big-with-big-brother-canada-on-air-and-online

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sueby. I fell asleep for awhile and woke up, so thought I'd put the feeds on and Kenny is very upset because someone (Sabrina?) told him Ika may put him and Andrew up.

He's being very arrogant (mentioned he's drunk) and said if he went the house would explode...really Kenny? Ika comes to the kitchen and he grills her about sticking to plan. He is telling her again and again to just go with the plan.

Then Andrew comes along and Kenny tells him what he 'thinks' is going to happen..he and Andrew would go up. Andrew looked worried.

Surely the gals know by now that Sabrina goes and tells her guy pals everything so why do they even talk in front of her?

I hope Ika puts Kenny and Andrew up. They are both way too big for their britches.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Andrew and Kenny have really calmed down. They definitely had a period of furious strategizing and paranoia but it has ebbed. They actually seem to be playing it a little bit smart. They both agree they need to be as nonreactive as possible, cant blow up or be crazy, they just need to let this notion of putting them up breeze over and let Ika find a new target. Kenny said they need to just lay low at this time and be friendly to her and not cause trouble, (hopefully they continue that philosophy tomorrow!)

Kenny seemed to have gotten really sick. He was just sitting there with his head in his hands, on the bench in the bathroom. Everyone is coming in and out and fussing over him but he is being deathly quiet. He's saying he hates to puke. They are all pissed at production for allowing him to have Gravol when he was drinking. They are certain this mix of a med/alcohol is making him sick. Plus he was smoking and Rachelle said she often gets really nauseous when she smokes while she drinks.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
He was in the bathroom stall for awhile. The girls were taking off makeup and chit chatting. He came out and seems to be doing a little better. Sat with Andrew a bit on the chairs outside bathroom and now said he is heading to bed.

I didn't watch any of the feeds with Ika and Paul but apparently (I've read feed updates on jokers) he continues to shoot himself in the foot with her. Everyone (watching the feeds) is calling him an imbecile with what he says to her. Ika seemed like she REALLY wanted to make a big power move and put Andrew/Kenny up, even Sab tried to talk to her and tell her she also needs to consider her own survival when she is no longer HOH. She tried to convince her NOT to make the majority mad by putting up Andrew/Kenny, but to put up Adel/Paul and keep it simple. Ika seemed to get pissed at her and told her she will not let anyone else control her HOH. But now with Paul shooting his mouth off....he's apparently thrown Adel under the bus a bunch of times to her and now she is bitching him out because she can't trust him. She thinks he is a backstabber. From most of the people watching the feeds of them, the consensus seems to be that Paul is killing his chances and Ika seems thoroughly convinced that she does not like and cannot trust Paul. He might have just bumped Andrew and/or Kenny off as a possible target and put himself in their place.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
When Kenny had originally freaked out upon finding out that he and Andrew might get put up, he confided in Jon and it seems like Jon (no bullshitting) really doesn't want him to go (also, based on a conversation he had with Neda like 3-4 days ago I htink they both want to pull Kenny into an alliance with them later on so I think this is true). So I think Kenny will have Jon championing him because he's kinda cozy with Neda and Neda is pretty much the only one tight with Ika right now.

Again, I haven't been watching all of the feeds (can only watch one at a time! lol) but from what I've read it seems that Ika seems to be backpedaling a bit and might not make the "strong move" she says she wants to make. I hope for FF alliance's sake that she doesn't!

Also I thought it was funny that someone watching the feeds said that after all the time Allison spent with Andrew, she still wants Kenny and someone else said LOL Allison wanted to hook up with Kenny until Sabrina laid claim over him.

I didn't catch any comments like that because it must have been on a different feed. But thought it was funny because everyone loves Kenny (including me) there's something magnetic about his demeanor/personality.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Nolanry did you catch that Kenny kissed Sabrina earlier when the first round of drinks came out? It was a quick peck.

Now I want sound in the backyard.

What is Gravol?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
No I wasn't watching the feeds at that point! But I did see a few quick comments about it. At this point I think Kenny is stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he doesn't come out to people, these girls are just going to keep pestering him and fawning all over him (and with the amount of energy and giggles Sabrina has I would be annoyed!!) plus if he wants to remain friends after the show he might have a lot of hurt people because he hid that the whole time. BUUUUUT I think it's an even worse choice to come out while he is on the show now. I think it will make Sab feel foolish (and possibly more girls) for fawning all over him and making fools of themselves when he never wanted them the whole time and I just don't want it to ruin his game (and I think it would at this point).

So I honestly think his best route is to not tell anyone until the end of the show (if he makes it to the end!) I could be totally wrong but that's what I think.

I had to look it up, apparently it's an anti nausea medication.

I'm heading to bed. Night! :-)

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Nite, nite.

Sabrina's crush on Kenny is getting bigger and bigger as time goes on.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Nolanry and Mummy, thanks for the posts. My computer was running so slow...so I just gave up and went to sleep. When I logged off they were discussing how to save themselves if both went on the block.

I guess Kenny really was drunk; he kept repeating the same thing over and over and when he said the house would explode if anyone dared get him out, the place where I was watching went crazy. They said they no longer liked Kenny and he was 'acting nice' all this time, but in reality he is very conceited. For the sake of his game, maybe he shouldn't drink anymore.

Ika has no choice now but to put Andrew/Kenny up because the damage is done and if they win HOH she will be their target.

Why don't people tell Paul's so-called friends that he constantly throws them under the bus? He did the same thing last week. He really doesn't get this game. You don't throw you own alliance under the bus buddy.

She should put up Kenny and Sabrina and let Andrew be the replacement if one comes down.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Paul may well be the worst BB player of all time. His strategy of making everyone hate him is over the top and he is hopeless in the challenges. I hope it doesn't affect his personal life and career once he is out of the house.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Allison, Kenny and Andrew are up in the kitchen making breakfast/coffee.

With Allison banned from discussing the war room, its as if Scott and Nate never exited. She just spent a week with them in the same room 24/7 yet she can't ever mention them to anyone else in the house.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Ika and Rachelle are confronting Sabrina, apparently about all kinds of bad things that Sabrina has been saying about them to the others.

Sabrina is complaining right back about how they have been saying terrible things about her.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
In general I don't actually find Kenny conceited as others do, I get that he gets all "how dare they try to vote me out!" and that seems arrogant to think, but I think we see that often from HGs who seem to have a fair bit of control earlier on in the game. And it also comes from feeling secure in a "secret alliance" I think these things give HGs a bit more bravado. Whereas people like Jon and Heather and Rachelle would never think to be outraged at someone coming after them because they never seemed to have latched on to an alliance. They've never truly felt that security (and power).

I see people making fun of Kenny because he wants Ika out, has wanted her out, would've voted her out if he had the opportunity and then he gets mad that Ika wants to come after him. People say "why does Kenny think he has a right to play the game but Ika doesn't?"

Of course it's wrong for him to get all up in arms about it, but I see that in almost every single season and again it usually comes from a couple of people (or group) who have a secret alliance and tend to call the shots. They are used to being in a position of power (and probably expected to keep being in one) so yeah, it is an "affront" to their sensibility that someone would dare come after them. I think it's funny, but an expected reaction. And at least for me it doesn't make me like him any less.

I think he has a good head for strategy and would like to see him get further in the game. I like the FF alliance, but it's not the be all end all. Ultimately I like Kenny and I wouldn't even mind if eventually he ends up splitting off from them and going with Jon and Neda or something.

If I don't have a choice and one of the two of them go this week, I will be fine with it being Andrew. It would hurt Kenny's cause because it would hit the FF alliance and then I would fear that it would completely dissemble altogether. But I still prefer Andrew leaving over Kenny andy day. We will see.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Oh also, I don't want ANY of the FF to go because they are numbers for Kenny (and even Sarah who I like also) but if one of them has to go, PLEASE LET IT BE SABRINA. I guess maybe it's not a good idea to let her go because she's kinda their eyes and ears but I just can't stand her constant flirting and playfulness. And honestly I get that she likes Kenny but enough is enough. Leave him alone. It may seemed like he encouraged her by giving her a quick kiss but 99% he does nothing to encourage her. She just flirts relentlessly and even though he has been playful with her at times, it's just in a friend way, not romantic at all. Get a clue, Sabrina.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sabrina keeps saying something about a "level of confiance(?)".

What the heck word is she trying to say?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
maybe "level of confidence" as in confiding in someone?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Perhaps, but where does she get "cun-fie-unce" with a long i sound?

I got tired of all the female drama and turned off the feeds for an hour or so, and when I come back, there are Sabrina, Ika and Rachelle still at it, but now apparently Sabrina is crying.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Gravol is dramamine.

Bourque77

05-01-2006

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
I can't. these females. 2 steps forward, 8 giant leaps back. Ika. You listened to BS all day. And you call them out, but then retreat. HOW do people live their lives like that even inside a game? And I haven't listened to the feeds for a long time yet until today. OMG Sabrina. Why is she not ostracized already with her obnoxious self? There is a small glimpse of strategy with Ika and then GRADE SCHOOL raises its head. okay I'm done ranting.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea I knew it was too good to be true when Ika and Neda were talking about putting up Andrew and Kenny.

Ika had to go tell everyone (sabrina) and of course with all that time to work on her, they convinced her to do something else.

Now she is going to waste her HoH on Paul. Exactly what the guys and F5 wanted.