TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 13, 2014 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They got punished for too much napping after being asked not to. They also got the reward for the group challenge taken away.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Ohhh punishments for breaking rules! I like that!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sueby, what time is Big Brother After Dark on?

Thanks.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think its 2-5 am BBCAN time, which is Eastern time.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Flagg. Wow, that's pretty late. I haven't seen anything online about After Dark, so I guess you have to live in CA to see it.

Do they know they are on TV so they behave accordingly, which kind of ruins the whole idea of 'live' feeds?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
So Alison is not allowed to ever let on that she has been in the hidden room or that she has been watching them.

That might be hard since she knows all their names.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Flagg. Didn't think of that. She'll have to make up a lie about BB giving her info on all the guests.

Who does Andrew have his arm around. I'm getting all the brunettes confused. Usually it's the blondes, lol.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
She was smart going in, she pretended that she thought she was the first in the house and the show had just started. Then the backyard opened and she saw all of them and she acted all surprised that they were already there.

Now as long as she doesn't slip up with their names too badly, she may do alright.

Though if she tries to use any of her inside knowledge from watching them, they might just thin she's a mole or something.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Feeds are on, and of course it is several hours since Allison went into the house.

Surprise surprise, she is sitting next to Kenny.

There is a group in the living room taling about how she came into a crappy house with no food no hot water etc.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Adel is already working Ika. I think Ika told him she wouldn't put him up, but she's not happy with Paul.

Adele is trying to get her in an alliance with himself, Paul and another girl...I think Neda. Surely Ika is smarter than that, right?

Who are they talking that sleeps by Andrew and her best friend is Sarah?

Please don't let this work...I was hoping she'd go after Paul. Adel tells Ika Paul will never put her on the block. That could well be true because he's never going to win HOH. He's horrible @ comps.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am fascinated by Allison and her entrance into the house. She has to be so careful.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Adel has a good pulse on the house.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cable, so far the guys all like her. The girls seem to be wanting confront someone - Sabrina?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is working Ika really hard to try to find out who she is nominating, trying to get her to nominate Paul and Adel.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Flagg, so that's Sabrina eh? I thought the girls were finally catching on to her running from person to person and telling different stories.

I'm waiting for that blowup.

You'd think Heather would be making nice with the new gal since she's kind of on the outs with the other girls or is she unaware of that?

ETA: Good, Heather says she likes the new gal...thinks she's outgoing.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Heather and 2 others are not sure about Allison. They like her 'outgoingness' but feel bad that A gets a weeks immunity and is 2 weeks late in the game.
Glad the guys are friendly--god knows what they would have thought of Scott--who I really thought would get in the House.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
At the same time Heather says the new girl is outgoing, she backhandedly insults everyone else and implies that none of them are as outgoing as she and Allison.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
sigh... do we really need 2 separate feeds on Paul exercising?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow. they sound like a bunch of alcoholics.

The door opens and shows alcohol and they all start screaming and jumping around.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Paul is by himself doing situps. But lots of screaming and squealing brings him down as they are excited to get wine and beer.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
At first I thought someone had let a box of mice or snakes out in the house! Yes they like their booze.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Ika and Neda in bathroom talking about how the guys want them to put up "weak-ass" Paul and Adel but Ika and Neda think they should go for Andrew, Kenny, Arlie or Jon.

Ika says she really wants to get out Kenny because he is so close to Andrew.

Neda is saying they should backdoor one of them.

(I hope they dont use Paul or Adel as a pawn aiming for a back-door because Adel or Paul would go instead)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh Ika and Neda are plotting in the bathroom--who should she put up?Actually thinking of putting up guys.They dont trust Rachelle.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thats true--Paul or Adel could go if put up as pawns!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Rachelle are talking about Kenny and what girl he might hook up with. Rachelle thinks he doesnt even like her.
Allison is in the bacyard drinking wine with several hgs.Andrew just told her he was responsible for getting Kyle out and Allison made some comment about getting out muscke and what big arms he had--wont someone wonder how she knew what he looked like?