TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 13, 2014 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Andrew, Heather, Sabrina, Ika, Arlie Rachelle Neda and Kenny have all been on the clircle couches in the LR gabbing and having fun.

Jon has been in and out of the room. They were learning swear words in many languages. Sabrina seems to know them. I'm not sure if she is just trilingual (or more?) or if she just happens to know swearwords in particular in many languages! Hah, IDK but they have been very silly and then the BB voice went "Houseguests, remember, Canada is watching, be careful with your language" and it made everyone crack up, including myself!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
HGs talking about After Dark and when it airs and how long and wondering if BBAD is on right now.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Rach is having a really hard time with the slop. The girls were talking about going into the storage room at midnight and pigging out. (Not sure if they were talking about midnight tonight? is this night the last night they are on slop?) They were discussing if they are allowed to do that or if they have to wait for BB to give the go ahead.

Kenny brings up that it used to be PB and Jelly. Some of the HGs didn't know that. He says slop started with S6 the ALL STAR season. (not sure if that's correct but I think it might be)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sarah said she can't wait to see everyone's DRs.

Sarah: Jon get ready for our hashtag Jon and Sarah show tomorrow.
Jon: (slightly laughing makes the hashtag symbol with his fingers) yeah, hashtag ibrokemy(bleeping)arm
(everyone laughs)
Ika: Yeah #day13 #brokemy(bleeping)arm

They are being so funny!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I think they are calling Rachelle RoRo, which is kinda cute.

They are all laughing at Jon because he's ergggmm...playing with himself in his pants with one hand. lol They are all teasing him (but all the guys are touching their crotches quite often...doesn't seem that odd to me...my husband does it too...lol should I be embarrassed for admitting that?)

Jon is not embarrassed, they keep asking him whose pants he's wearing. He never answers. The girls are like "why won't you answer us?" and then Kenny was like "why do you think he wouldn't?" I don't know what he's alluding to.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
There's something about Rachelle's face that reminds me so much of Sansa from Game of Thrones. She looks so much like her IMO!!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Jon Arlie Neda Rachelle Andrew Kenny are left on the couches and they're all talking about guy names...Kenny says he likes Sawyer and then they all start talking about Lost. Kenny's only watched part of first season, sounds like Arlie and Neda have seen all of it (RoRo to I think). They're talking about endings and how unsatisfying they can be. I think Kenny said he only watched the season finale of Sopranos but not the rest of it, like that's the only episode he's seen.(weird??)

BB warns them not to talk about brand names. They all laugh/sigh.

Andrew cracks me up by continuing with "so has everyone see that imprisonment escape show?" (LOL I assume he means Prison Break?) They all say yeah, he says he only watched first season but then it sucked. They continue to discuss Sopranos but just call it "s". They are all on the verging giggling just because they want to say show names but know they can't. Jon bursts out loudly with "Simpsons!!!" and they all crack up.

Idk, when he's playing around (and in general) I really like Jon. Yesterday when I was watching him though I didn't like how he kept gossiping and "strategizing" (whether real or fake) with lots of people and that kinda irked me. It would be him and Neda in a room and then he'd go and sit with Kenny in HOH and gossip with him and then he'd go back downstairs and talk with Ika. I think he really believes in some sort of guys alliance because from what I can tell he DOES protect that and hasn't given anything away to Neda or Ika, but still, he was being a bit too "Andy" yesterday.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    

Andrew, Rachelle Sab and Kenny are in HOH bed. Kenny and Sab are being super funny and playful. Sab DEFINITELY knows her french! Kenny actually knows quite a bit of french too, not sure how but she's teaching him more stuff, but there's quite a few things she says (rapidly) and he knows what she's saying.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Nolanry. Great posts and pix! :-)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
No problem :-) I'm not that great at typing so speedily to lay out evvveeeeerrything that's being said but I will usually take a minute or two to comment about a convo even if its two minutes past it.

Plus it's been easy tonight! they are being super fun and somehow that's easier to relay to you guys than following detailed strategy talk

I've been enjoying Sab's infectious energy but man, that girl does not stop!! She is so chattery and giggling and is not slowing down. I'm kind of getting sick of her. I'm going to bed anyway, good night! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Really fun reading your posts from last night, Nolanry. It sounds like it was a great night for the feeds!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I can't get at the live feed as often as I'd like. But everytime I do, I see Paul Adel and Kyle together and apart from the rest of the hgs. Are they being ostracized and left out? Is it because they want Kyle out and he doesnt like them anymore? It seems all three of them expect to go soon.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Now Paul Kyle and Adel are eating breakfast together and alone, while everyone else appears to be in the kitchen!
Three of the girls are in the bathroom getting dressed doing hair and makeup. They seem so serious and focused. Funny when you think at this stage in their lives hair and makeup is least important to make their already smooth youthful skin look better!
Ika seems to be ticked at Heather. Also seems to be feeling judged by the others in the bathroom. Everytime Heather speaks, Ika gets this look of annoyance on her face.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Why don't they like Heather? I really can't stand Ika.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I dont know why--usually it doesnt take much for these things to flare up in a group. I hope its only a couple of people who dont like Heather.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Right now Ika is talking to someone about Sabrina and how her cooking gets her in with others. They are talking about laying low and staying out of confrontations so somethng must have been said.
Ika and whoever she is with want Kyle to stay and Paul to go. Heather has joined them and they all seem fine.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Are they being ostracized and left out?

No Cablejockey, from what I can tell they have chosen to isolate themselves (which is not good gameplay IMO) the rest of the group often chit chat and congregate in communal areas like the living room and kitchen, so it's not like they're holing themselves up in the HOH room. I do see Adel join in with the larger group from time to time, but from what I can tell Paul and Adel want nothing to do with them and keep to themselves (and Adel is with them 80% of the time too)

Is it because they are being nommed? Probably, but I don't undertsand why they think that is smart because ONE of them is going home and then the other one will have to try to re-work his gameplay to survive. Isolating yourself is not good.

So to the main question at hand, no the larger group is not ostrasizing them, from what I can tell they are choosing to do it themselves. Adel is the one who is the most integrated and making an effort to hang with everyone else from time to time.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I make sure to be on any camera the three of them are on. They are hysterical. And I can not believe I do not want Kyle to go. He has a great sense of humor and a great story! Adel is growing on me. And Paul with the other two is funny. I am not a Paul fan when he is alone!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I've been the opposite Mamapors. I try to find the cameras without them. I don't doubt that they are fun to watch. I've heard similar sentiments on other websites. I just think it's their carefree one-of-us-is-going-home-so-lets-just-not-care-anymore attitude. Which has displayed itself in playfulness and humor, which don't get me wrong, I'd prefer that to chaotic freakouts and destruction.

But still, if any of them even remotely thought they had a chance to all stay together (like if it was only one of them on the block with a girl or something) they would be scheming up a storm and would be just as annoying as before. And I don't like how they've talked about the girls once they leave a room that they are in. They've been quite rude.

I don't hear comments like that from Jon, Kenny etc. when a girl leaves the room whose been talking to them.

Again, I think it is that they have a carefree/doomed attitude so they are just letting go. Make no mistake if the situation was even slightly different they wouldn't be so charming.

BTW I agree with you about Kyle. I have been saying that over the last couple episodes. He's very funny in the DR and made me laugh aloud quite a bit. I still don't care for him though! :-)

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm loving the trip as well .

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info Nolanry. I dont see them lasting very long is they choose to segregate themselves. To think Paul was the first HOH and now he is an outsider.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I meant trio.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I am watching BBAD. Something happened in the backyard and the houseguests are being punished by No Hot Water for 48 hours. Paul is sitting with the majority now and getting along with them. I haven't seen Kenny or Adel. The only things I have picked up is Sabrina is really upset with Adel and worried he will win HOH. They also said they are not allowed to swear at production any more. The girls are upset they can't shower before the show tomorrow.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Paul and Adel are in storage room with Paul ironing something--probably for tonight's show. Paul is telling Adel that everyone knows they ae a pair with 2 votes to be used. Hoping this helps the new HOH flip the house!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The girls are gathered in the bathroom making up faces, curling hair, looking so serious. Good thing BB puts up so much mirror!