TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 5 - March 13 - Eviction day s...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 5 - March 13 - Eviction day spoiler discussion users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Since the "live" eviction shows are taped several hours ahead of time, there are always spoilers on twitter and other sites.

The news for tonight's show is that Kyle went out 9-1, Allison went in and Ika won HoH.

I'm glad Allison made it into the house, Ive been voting for her daily. Hopefully she will side with the girls and maybe let them in on the first 5 alliance and we will see a big shakeup this week.

I certainly dont want to see another season with one group in control the whole time.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read the same thing, Flagg, at a few places. Ika being HOH will be very interesting! I really have no idea who she will go after.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I hope Kenny and John don't talk her into booting Adel instead of Paul. That's what 'they' want, but Ika hasn't gotten along with Paul at all.

I hope she's strong enough (seems to be) to do what's good for HER game, not theirs.' I could just see Jon going to Andrew to try to get Ika to do what Jon and Kenny want. Ika seems to like Andrew.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Latest spoiler is that Allison is "safe" for the week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Flagg, Thursday nights aren't really live? Why? When is it filmed? No wonder there are leaks. Is that why the interview of Kyle will be on Big Brother on the side or something? That's weird.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The Side Show is pretaped as well, immediately after the eviction show.

I have heard that Slice doesn't even have the capability for live programming. Its a small cable channel.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Flagg. Where do you watch the side show? Do they put it on TV or is only online?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Ika could be going after Heather and any other girls she finds irritating.
Kyle is probably lucky to get out now before real drama starts up.
I really like Allison--although I thought for sure Scott would be going into the House!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Sideshow is on right after the regular show on TV.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
The Sideshow was quite good yesterday on Slice. They only have it on the "live eviction" day.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Is this the Thursday show discussion? I'm losing track but so far the last episode I saw was the eviction of Kyle... so Paul survived another round but he'll be gone soon. Kyle showed his cards too openly and too soon, of course he got backdoored and kicked out.

Now, imagine if it was the drag queen entering the house and the others shocked expression and how funnier it would have been. But it was just another boring hg entering and another gal for the taking.

I watched a bit of the Side Show and it's a bit like Julie's eviction interview but it's nice for the evicted to vent about what went wrong.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Kenny came off bad with his goodbye speech to Kyle. That is not going to help him any. Canada still votes for things and it turned off a lot of viewers. Kyle was being gracious and Kenny came off nasty. It seemed so personal for Kenny.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am floored with how well and easily Allison fit into this group, without raising ANY suspicion from anyone. What in heck did she tell them to explain her 2 week absence??? It was brilliant of her to pretend she thought it was the first day tho, lol!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I dont know what she told them about where she has been, but Allison is a psychiatric nurse, so she should do fine in the house!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: