TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 4 - March 12

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 4 - March 12 users admin

BigBrotherCanada

BigBrotherCanada
Big Brother Canada (on Slice)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So the POV tonight. It looks like it might be fun to watch.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Wow big discussion when \paul thinks he is defending himself and makes everyone mad at him! Now I see why he is by himself all the time.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Andrew kicks \paul out of HOH tells him he doesnt want to talk to him again in the house. Paul is very subdued. His plan backfired on him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That task in the war room took them hours, and they got all but 3 wrong on the first guess. If you believe the broadcast show, they guessed them all correctly the first time

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It seems as if the others are quite happy to dislike Paul Adel and Kyle. Groups of people always seem to need someone to dislike.
They are all doing this strange game where they have a person blindfolded and another not blinded leading them thru activities.
Sarah liked being paired with Kyle. POV is starting.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I really feel sorry for the hidden hgs. They are living like prisoners! Only one will move forward just to be thrown into the shark tank of a house and then probably voted out next eviction night!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The hidden ones have gotten their live feed screens on and they are excited to see whats happening in the house! Good thing they will get to see the others in action before they face them! And then it stops!
Meanwhile the regular hgs are getting to see a movie.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They have had the screens off and on since the day after they went in, but the big deal this time was that they had SOUND. Up until that little reward clip, they have not heard anything, and the feeds they normally get are in black and white.

I find it a bit amusing that the only time BBCA has decent comps with any kind of production value, it's when they are sponsored by some current movie.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sarah is complaining about the slop which she says tastes like diarrhea and dirt! She thinks she will faint on live tv.
Adel senses some plot where one of them will get backdoored because they supported Paul or helped him.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh boy--I missed that little detail about the sound--thanks Flagg.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Paul tried too hard too soon and he's fried. The producers are surely playing on the drama to increase ratings I guess, but they're not doing too bad and I got a bit more interested in the game, but to leave the pov winner till the next show was pushing it too far... as if we are waiting for the tv show to find out, LOL.

The drag queen would get my vote if I were to bother but I hope he gets in, ...we need more drama... eh, eh..

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Andrew should have actually listened to Paul about being in an alliance with Jon last week. Andrew is doing Kenny and Jon's dirty work and while those two are in an alliance with Andrew supposedly, Jon has already talked about getting rid of Andrew. He will be in an alliance with whomever is HOH. Andrew is so dumb to boot Kyle over Paul. Yesterday or the day before, Kyle and Kenny were playing that game that might be somewhat like the HOH comp tonight and they were getting along fine.

Andrew is getting the beef out and can't play for HOH next week. He should have made a deal with Kyle that if Kyle won HOH Andrew was safe this coming week. If Jon wins, he's not so safe. Jon sneaky. I like Kyle and can't stand Jon. Jon was oh so mighty the first week in his 'alliance' with Paul knowing he was safe. His attitude wasn't pleasant.

Most of the time I turn the feeds on they are off, but from the little I've seen and the TV Shows, I think Kyle would be of more help to Andrew than Jon will, plus Kyle is funny and more fun to watch.

Watch Paul work the girls and they keep him week after week. How many times have the HG's said at the end of the show, "I should have gotten (blank) out when I had the chance. He's already moved down the list behind Adel.

Spunky, have you ever listened to Scott on the feeds? His voice is Paul, but 10 times worse. When they were doing that bobble head task, the TV Show just showed a bit of it, but on the feeds, Scott never shut up and took over. I can't take his voice. It's extremely annoying.

I hope Allison gets in. She seems like a nice gal and if she happens to like Heather, oh there will be drama because Heather is the one all the girls seem to pick on.

I so wish CA had never let anyone from the U.S. be involved in their show whatsoever. Kyle didn't even have a chance to play for POV. They need to go back to where everyone one plays for POV.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I agree, Cricket--it should be a Canadian show and not an imitation US show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Canada has watched BBUS since the start so it makes sense that they copied the BBUS version.

I thin I recall from last season when it started that the BBUS production company is also involved in some way.

I would have preferred that they went with the original viewer voting format like they still run in UK and Australia.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Flagg, Robyn Kass of BB US picked the houseguests last year and according to the article below she also picked them this year. I don't know why. Surely Canada has a casting director somewhere. I don't know if AG produced or not or if she is producing BB CA this year. If CA did it's own thing where weren't constantly wasting a whole week trashing people and saying who is going, the show could be entertaining rather that predictable and boring.

If you ever saw UK or AU BB, it's so much better. They make the chores/games very entertaining and everyone has an equal chance.

That would also put to rest many rumors (one HG in the U.S. blabbed) about only certain names being in the bag.

Season Villains Robyn Kassting

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Paul is really using the pity card, not only has he used his fear of heights, but he has told stories on the feeds of his abandonment of his aunt, losing his mom at age 6. I would feel bad, but who knows if he's lying or not...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Chitchat and that's why he should have gone this week. When was practicing in front of the mirror to get his game on, I think a lot of what he is saying is to stay in the house and not necessarily true.

When Paul threw Kyle & Adel under the bus to save himelf, who did he talk to? Also, Jon was in an alliance with him last week, so why didn't he throw Jon under the bus?

Andrew thinks he's got the game won, but he blew his first HOH and I don't think he'll be there long.

I was shocked when Andrew replaced the gal with Kyle and said it was because he's strong therefore he was going home this week. I've never heard an HOH say that. Is he even allowed to? This is what I hate about this type of show. The HOH says it and that's it. All sheep and no surprise. It's wrong.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: