TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 10, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kyle really seems to think he is going home. Is he right to feel the others are plotting against him Adel and Paul? Or is he over thinking everything?

Cablejockey, he is the target. Andrew found out that Kyle wanted to get rid of Kenny (from Paul?) so he wants Kyle to go.

Paul has finally realized he is not the target this week and messed up his game for nothing. He was also outed to Adel and Kyle about throwing them under the bus. IMO, Andrew is making a huge mistake in changing his target from Paul to Kyle. He's playing Kenny's game for him. We all know how that goes.

If Andrew had gotten Paul out, not many HG's would be upset. However, he's making unnecessary enemies by booting Kyle.

In one of the arguments Andrew let Kyle know he was the target and basically that he (Andrew,) Jon and Kenny were in an alliance. I don't like Jon at all, so that's too bad.

Are Andrew, Jon and Kenny part of the First 5 alliance?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The First 5 Alliance is Kenny, Andrew, Arle, Sabrina, and Sarah.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jimmer stated:
All I know is Adel got very angry, made some physical threats and the feeds went off for a long time.

From the person who flashbacked @ DS here is what Adel said:
Adel starts ranting if anyone attacks his religion or sexuality, he will punch them. He will knock them out. He says that's a real threat and he's just warning Big Brother in advance.

Kyle then brings up Jon. Earlier on, Jon had said "meet up with me in Halifax" to Kyle (i.e. meet up with me after the show and fight me). Kyle brings this up and Adel starts yelling "that's a real physical threat" towards Kyle and Big Brother should do something
about it. Kyle states "you hear that, producers, I can step it up a notch if you want me to"

... of course, all of this is done in the bedroom whilst they're alone (with Paul). Feeds get cut.

It sounds like Paul, Kyle and Adel were in the bedroom and Kyle & Adel were ranting/making threats. I wonder if Adel got a strike? Do they give strikes or warnings in BB CA?

MysticLady, thank you very much for the schedule. I think all the fighting has changed it a bit this week, but hopefully things will simmer down. Tuesday's show should have a lot going on.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mampors, thanks for the First 5 alliance. That sounds good. Why then is Andrew with Jon? He is a troublemaker and will stab Andrew in the back. Getting Kyle out also helps Jon.

I just can't keep rooting for Andrew when he keeps playing other people's games. His worst enemy in the house is Paul, who has already bashed Andrew to death and will continue to make up lies about him.

Andrew might be too nice for this game...or too gullible.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
OMG, just turned feeds back on to see if we had them and went to the War Room...yikes! Holy Cow..someone needs a screencap of this!

I thought."Wow, I don't remember Allison being that big" but it's Scott dressed in drag, lol!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Oh that must be fun!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info Cricket! I hope its not too long before I am up to date on all the stuff happening in there.
Funny how people handle themselves in a situation like this. Some fall apart under the stress, others turn calculating and devious.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
One of the girls is wandering around with a bedsheet tied around her!
Three of the guys are sitting on the curved sofa singing and laughing until they are told by TPTB not to!
I see that the bedsheet girl was feeling sick from the slop.
The three guys on the outs are sitting alone as it seems they always are! They are covered in blankets and seem to be in a good mood.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Paul is trying to get Adel to stick to diet and rules of their religion. Noww veering into not thinking lustful thoughts with all the girls around them.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
In the livingroom they are discussing why anyone would watch them on the live feed as they are so boring! Two of them are lying on the couch while they others just sit.
Andrew is there complaining about how much his shoulder hurts.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I wonder about Sarah. I have not seen her actually dressed in days. I know she is not feeling well from the slop, but maybe a shower would make her feel better. She is always in one of those jammie onesies.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Maybe she didnt pack a ton of clothes for her stay, or has a favorite she wears til it falls apart! They only show them with a little bag they carry in on the first day, but I imagine trunks and boxes of stuff is shipped in from home beforehand.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm not getting why Kyle is in an alliance with Paul and Adel. He doesn't seem to have the same type personality as them.

Paul just brought something up about one country going into another and Kyle kind of shut it down before it became a discussion.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, is that Sarah in the Skeleton onesie? It's kind of like the one the winner of BB AU wore.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Those poor people secretly living in the house are keeping themselves busy. The drag queen is all dressed up and looking good. He is giving the girl some advice as she is getting photos taken.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yep, Sarah is that one, Cricket. She wore the pink onesie for days and now the skeleton one.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I find Kyle, Adel and Paul very entertaining. I think they are a hoot together.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes they do find a lot to say. I think they very aware of being on tv and being watched, but it doesnt get in the way of their desire to have fun. A lot of hgs keep saying stuff, like 'I'm not that kind of person' or 'I wouldnt do that to someone'.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Does the house know Kenny is gay?

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
no the house does not know kenny is gay. now that the feeds have been on alot today we actually are seeing everyones personality and I really like John IMO Andrew is a @#$ LOL I edited myself :D

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Lots of whispering and talk going on with the girls on the couch!Neda thinks someone is after her(Aki?) after being told something. They are taking turns plucking each others eyebrows.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I believe they were talking about Heather

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering what the reaction from Andrew would be if he knew about Kenny. Andrew seems like a real jerk.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering what the reaction from Andrew would be if he knew about Kenny. Andrew seems like a real jerk.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
lol I cant wait until andrew finds out about kenny as they were sleeping in the same bed last night. andrew is kind of turning into a Tom from last year IMO