TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
List your favorite HGs!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: List your favorite HGs! users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
FAVORITES
1. Kenny- he's very strategic and shrewd, has shown a caring side and damn he's good looking
2. Andrew- smart and has shown a bit of cunning, physical and a well spoken guy
3. Arlie- game-savvy, knows how to commit to deceit wholeheartedly (and successfully), the one con is that I can't yet tell how loyal he will be, I feel like Andrew/Kenny will be very loyal to each other but I'm not sold yet on Arlie (I hope he is!)
4. Ika- sees through people's BS, I'm almost wondering if she will be the first person to catch on to the FF alliance (if anyone does)
5. Rachelle- I liked her on instinct from the bios and just in comparison of the rest of the girls, and she cemented that by going to Kenny with what Heather said and her overall distrust of Heather, basically whoever aids kenny is my friend
6. Jon- I heard him talking to Arlie on the feeds and defending Andrew of Paul's slander, I appreciated that about him, I don't quite know what to make of him yet, he doesn't seem all that strategic, but I do like that he isn't a meat-head and he seems tight with Kenny, Andrew and Arlie.
7. Sarah- meh, not showing me much yet, except I like that she's onto Paul
8. Sabrina- I don't really have any thoughts on her either way, I haven't seen her DO anything, she seems pretty useless at this point, hopefully that changes

NON-FAVORITES
9. Heather- she's trying to play the game, she's certainly not sitting there doing nothing which is nice, she's just too gullible in thinking her "machinations" are working on people, no one believes her, and the problem is I don't like her, so despite attempting to play the game she's not a favorite
10. Neda- almost same status as Sabrina, she just doesn't have the bonus of being in the FF alliance to help me like her
11. Kyle- the best part about this guy is that he can be pretty damn funny (and other times he is NOT) but I don't like his attitude and the way he talks about the girls, he;s also not that bright
12. Adel- hyper, drama, dbag. And his laugh is super annoying. He just strikes me as very immature (as does Kyle)
13. Paul- his ego is over-inflated, he thinks he can manipulate the girls but they see right through it (so he's very poor at it) and he thinks it's okay to call someone sexist and racist in order to make himself look like a bad guy in the house, um...there are way more ways than doing THAT. Those are weighty words to sling for the sake of GAMEPLAY. DO NOT LIKE HIM.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Favorite - Kenny
Kinda Like - Sabrina, Sarah, Arlie, Andrew
(First Five)
Eh OK - Rachelle and Jon (I haven't seen very much of Jon)
Kinda Don't Like - Heather
Don't Like - Scott I cannot listen to his voice. I seriously think he is the ugliest drag queen I have ever seen.
Really Really Do Not Like - The Three Stooges
Paul, Adel and Kyle. Play the game guys! Quite sitting around moaning and complaining about everything. Kyle go make new friends, the game is just beginning you have time to redeem yourself. I don't know what you did but sheesh have none of you ever watched Rachel or many others in action.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Favorites: Kenny, Jon, Sarah and Allison

I like: Adel (still not a favorite yet)

Neutral: Arlie, Andrew (I know he needs to go at some point)

Least favorites: Ika, Neda, Rachelle, Heather

I dislike: Sabrina (I don't care if she's part of the FF alliance, I will be happy when her butt gets booted out of the house, the only thing that will worry me is how Kenny and Sarah in the alliance are affected by it)

I_wings

12-22-2006

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send I_wings a private message Print Post    
Favourites: Adel, Jon, Neda, Heather, Arlie, Allison
Dislike: Kenny, Andrew
Need off my screen now: Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina
Don't care either way: Ika, Sarah, Rachelle

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Favs: Jon, Allison, Sarah,
Not too bad: Kenny, Arlie, Adel

Not sure about Andrew yet-he does have game.

don't care for the rest.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I always want to support the underdog. Poor Adel has no one. But he needs to start networking a bit instead of passively playing. But that could be his strategy.

Favs - Adel, Neda

Least Fav - Arlie would send me around the bend if I was there

The rest are all just meh right now.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I always seem to take the side of whoever the larger group dislikes because that one individual is being hated on for no real good reason most of the time!
Heather and Adel are two I hope somehow outwit their detractors.
Cannot stand those who right from the start feel entitlement to be there, make all the right social moves so they are never on the block always friends with the HOH and have a smoothe time of it. Thats why we the audience should get a nomination ever 3 or 4 weeks. Shake them up make them wonder why 'Canada' doesnt like them.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
make all the right social moves so they are never on the block always friends with the HOH and have a smoothe time of it.

I can understand you hating entitlement. But what is so bad about the above? Sounds like you are describing good players. Adapting with the current HOH and making right social moves is the most important part of this game.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Ok maybe I did not phrase that the right way. The ones that seem to be having the easiest time of it, didnt look like they were having to strategize this--they were acting like they do in real life. They found others like themselves who always expect to be in the group that looks down on those not so good looking and socially adept.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I have to change my favourites now.

While watching Big Brother I go through various phases. Excited when it first begins. Annoyed and pissed off at the houseguests in the middle like right now for not playing when so many people would love to (Andrew I am looking at you). At the end I will be holding my breath watching the feeds continuously trying to figure out every move and who will win.

Favourites - Sarah, Neda and Adele
Kinda like - Arlie, Jon, Kenny
I am mad at for not playing the game - Andrew and Allison
Want to go away - Rachelle and Sabrina

I know this will change again by the end.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I agree with what CJ says in the way that you have to play with the herd or they will turn on you. No one can ever have a mind of their own or vote on their own. It's a group consenus, do as you're told or else. That' why I like Adel, he just goes with his heart.

Sarah is becoming someone I don't care for either. And really Allison? I thought she was going to be a gamer but instead she's giving HJs? Such a proud moment to have out there. It certainly was for Andrew.

Kary1371

09-11-2008

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kary1371 a private message Print Post    
At this point, it really is the point where you would like things to move and they don't.
I don't really have a favorite right now.
Least favorites: Sabrina and Rachelle.
I agree with Jasper about Allison, especially since she said she wasn't really interested in Andrew...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: