TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 3 - March 9

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 3 - March 9 users admin

BigBrotherCanada

BigBrotherCanada
Big Brother Canada (on Slice)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So as Mysticlady mentioned, tonight's show should include the HOH Competition, Have Not Competition, and should end with nominations.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why would Rachelle tell Kenny what she did what Heather told her abut Kenny not trusting her? Is he lying to her about just 'testing' Heather or did he really not trust Rachelle and he's covering himself?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Paul is crying in the bedroom and trying to get Ika and another girl on his side by dissing Andrew and calling him sexist. He then mentions that he put Andrew up so he knows he's in trouble.

However, Ika is a smart cookie and said what Andrew said to her as sexist at all and saw right through Paul.

This is why I'm confused as to why the girls now want to backdoor Kyle?? Weird. Ika saw how Paul is...sneaky. Paul wants the girls to help him get the strong guys like Andrew. He keeps preaching that and telling others have him they've said bad things about him.

I hope the girls rethink things. Ika already saw through Paul and HG's like him who lie and play people against each other are more dangerous than the strong guys.

Please don't let them put Scott in...his voice is killing me.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Aha...Kenny is the one who is pushing for Kyle. Every year these guys get power and get talked out of putting up/booting the liars and those who play both sides and instead put up physical guys; then get played and booted by the likes of the Pauls.

oh, Kenny and Andrew. Kyle is much less dangerous than Paul.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Andrew told Paul one of the reasons he was nominated was because he is a hypocrite. Paul after nominations called Andrew sexist and a racist.

Andrew ~ HOH; Have Nots ~ Heather, Sarah, Sabrina, Rachelle (I think); Nominated ~ Paul/Neda

Have Nots can eat slop and potatoes.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That HOH competition was pretty funny.

Interesting to see that no one seemed to buy in when Paul accused Andrew of being racist and sexist. That was pretty low of Paul.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
So they showed about 30 seconds of what was an hour plus long argument after nominations.

I really hope they show more of it on wednesday because they blocked the feeds for the entire thing and then showed us virtually nothing on tonight's show. All we know of it is what the war room 3 said about it as they watched it in b/w with no sound.

The announcer at the end mentions "the blow-up that divided the house". Huh? What blow up? We didn't SEE any blow up.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Agreed Flagg, now that you mention it, we should have gotten to see more of that blowup! Hopefully they do show more, especially the way they amped it up with that description.

Wow, I loooooved this episode! It was just very fun to see everything fall perfectly into Kenny-Andrew-the-first-fives' hands. I'm actually a little scared because the more I get REALLY into a season the more pissed off/emotional I get when people I like get voted off. I feel like it's been MANY seasons since I've been this attached. I REALLY like the players. In fact it's on the level of the Sovereign 6. And that title has some weight to it. I'm super digging this FF alliance. Mostly because I really like Kenny. Kenny is my absolute favorite (he was my frontrunner when I read the bios). And I actually really like Andrew too, which I didn't expect. He seems to be a good guy with a fair enough head on his shoulders. I think Kenny sharpens him a bit and they make a good pair. Arlie is someone I also had an eye out for when I read the bios. I think he's shown that he is super smart and manipulates masterfully. It's a small step (his little performance in the HOH comp) but it shows that he can pull the emotions he wants out of the HGs. So I love me some Kenny/Andrew/Arlie. Arlie definitely seems smarter than Andrew...but still, there's something about Andrew that tugs at me. I loved his letter he got (and yay for his mom being all "Winning is everything!" lol because you usually hear parents tell their kids the same schmoopy stuff about how honor and integrity is above all. In Big Brother? Give me a break! Go Andrew's mom!) and I also like the way he handled his noms and what he said to shame Paul. I dunno...I just like the guy! That squeaks him above Arlie's smarts....for now. So I probably like them in this order: Kenny, Andrew, Arlie.

I do like Sarah well enough and I think it's important that she's already seen what a sneak Paul is. Sab is probably the weakest link in the FF that I can see so far, hopefully she proves herself a worthy alliance member.

Outside of the alliance I like Ika and Rachelle. Ika is definitely a smart chick and doesn't take what she sees at face value (unlike Heather!) and I like Rachelle well...IDK she was another one who's bio I liked before it started. I liked her going to Kenny with that info and I like her distrust of Heather. So I hope she does well. I prob like Rachelle and Ika at this point better than Sab and Sarah, but IDK if it would make the alliance stronger to have them. Kinda like that too-many-cooks-in-the-kitchen rule. You need some that are willing to follow and hopefully Sab and Sarah do that for the FF.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
BTW how fun was it so see Arlie's utter glee in the DR about fooling the HGs. It wasn't malicious at all and was more or less like "okay...I can do this!". I kinda feel bad about how concerned Kenny and Jon were about him. They are sweet guys.

Oh and I love that Kenny and Jon teared up at Andrew's letter. Nice to see that they are both in touch with normal emotions like that...wiping them away all manfully :D

I'm torn between liking Allison the best so far to go back in, but I also think she might be dangerous to the FF so I just don't know if maybe Nate is a better pick for them.

It remains to be seen if this First Five alliance will stick...either way it definitely seems like ANdrew/Kenny/Arlie are tight, maybe even Jon too.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Forgot to mention re: the POV challenge

Have they ever done something like that before?? (on any version of BB)

That potato/cage/rope struck me as a very "Survivor" style challenge. We've definitely seen them have to do a challenge like that many times on Survivor, not sure if I've ever seen it on BB though. Maybe they are stealing ideas from other shows for new challenges?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Nolanry ~ I think that it has been done in BB before, but with fish. I want to say may be Season 9.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: