TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 08, 2014 users admin

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Wow a real knife!!!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Going to bed. Night everyone!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Nite nite.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Something is going on with Arle....not sure what, he's alone, mumbling words like devastated. Now angry and up to the bathroom. He was reading some laminated pages. "Can't believe she heard that." If there is a flashback to this stuff maybe someone else can fill it in.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Ika are talking in bed but I don't have any volume.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Checked back in and Scotts bed is not only empty, the mattress is missing.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
So this is interesting in light of BB15. Paul was talking to a few of the girls and he said that Andrew was a racist. Feeds went down, so we did not hear it first hand, but Ika is telling Andrew about it and the feeds keep going down.

I'm with you, Nolanry, about Paul. I was happy his plan to boot Andrew or Ika last week didn't work out. He is playing everyone. He tried to get Andrew out last week, so now he knows he's a target and is using his 'crew' to confront Andrew so they will make Andrew mad and therefore be put on the block instead of him.

I think if he is making false allegations so as not to be put on the block, they need to boot him. I don't like him at all either.

As you probably know by now, re my post yesterday, Jon isn't the guy with the beard...that's Kenny.

Mummy, was it the other night that we saw them go in and they were to stay a week? Could be like the 'white room' challenge I think in the UK BB. One person left because they just couldn't take it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Nate in the hidden room cannot stop pacing. Even while he is eating breakfast, he stops eating, paces around for a while, then goes back to eating.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
The hidden HGs are watching the feeds and trying to see where everyone is.

Discussing "giving someone your word" and how they feel about it, how truthful they will be if they say it.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Scott says that if he makes a deal with someone he will honor the deal. Nate says he's old-fashioned handshake kinda guy.

They are saying that Rochelle and Ika are snuggling. Allison says "they are so in love", in a joking way. and then "I wish someone would play with my hair, I love that".

She remarks that not hearing what they are saying is so frustrating.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
side note: I kinda feel like them not hearing what people are saying is extremely detrimental. Like I'm not even sure how beneficial watching them is.

They don't seem to see how slimy Paul, Kyle and Adel are. If they could hear the things they are saying I think they would know, but they don't.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
They said screen just switched to storage room and "all of them are there". Nate mentioned "narly Arle" in there and said "oh he is doing it!" "for like 20 minutes now" "serious business". Have no idea what they mean. I lost volume.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Then a little bit after I thought Nate said "narly Arlie sittin' on Jon" and a little bit after Allison says "Arlie your feet are heavy" (almost like she was voicing it as one of the HGs)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Scott is sleeping, Allison says she feels like she's gonna fall asleep sitting up. Nate tells her she can, if she's gotta take a nap she can and he will fill her in on anything when she wakes up.

Nate referencing Ika. "Is she going up to mix things up with Paul? she just trotted up those steps," (gasp) "she's in there, she's going to talk to Paul!" Why would Paul be upstairs if Andrew is HOH?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
They said backyard is blocked off.

Nate is saying "Who's in there with Paul?" Allison says Neda and Heather. (In where?? This is so frustrating!)

Is Paul suddenly important now?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Nate says that Sab and Ika seem like a team. Minutes pass and then he said "they are making fun of someone" but I don't know if he is still talking about those two.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Looks like there was a big blow-up argument in the house after nominations, but they completely cut the feeds for the whole thing.

All we can watch is the war room (hidden room), where they are commenting on the big fight as they try to figure out what is going on with no sound.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Do you know who is nominated Flagg?

Yeah I have feeds of S/N/A but no sound. Not sure if it's that they just aren't talking or if sound is cut off. But they all seem pretty sleepy, maybe they are all napping.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
No idea who was nominated. We won't be able to tell until we get actual house feeds.

I meant that the war room has no sound in the feeds they see of the main house, so they cant really tell what is happening.
Most of the time we can hear Scott/Nate/Allison, though they do cut it off temporarily at times.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Oh no, lol, I knew what you meant there. Sorry to be confusing.

I know they can't hear the HGs, made a few comments earlier about it. IDK why but I was just stating what I was currently looking at (watching S/N/A) and that I couldn't tell if the sound had cut out or if they were all just quiet. (I think just no talking because I feel like I can hear Scott breathing while sleeping)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Main house feeds are back with no game talk, no arguments... they seem to be doing some ind of a task with some of them blindfolded and others leading them around.

It looks like the blindfolded ones are being led around and made to clean up the extremely messy house.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Andrew just said they are almost done with the cleaning but they have 2 more "challenges" after this one.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Now they have to all stand on a sheet and turn it over without touching the floor or picking anybody up.

Somebody in production must have a book of team-building exercises.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Can't confirm, but the rumor is Paul and Neda are nommed. If so = hah, hah Paul. Throwing Kyle under the bus didn't work. People are seeing through you.

Nolanry, Paul was one of the housemates that got to go to a movie. I read that about 5 or 6 went. I think he thought he wouldn't be nommed, but if what I read is true, he's nommed. I could see him blowing up after being nommed. He really thinks he's something.

Unless there is a fake wiki, that's where I read the noms. Can't wait for the feeds to come back...probably fall asleep before then.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
This is a great website to get spoilers...brings us up to date for today.

http://cartermatt.com/112759/big-brother-canada-2-live-feed-spoilers-nominations-and-a-task/

Big Brother Canada 2′ live feed spoilers Nominations and a ‘task’

Halfway down the blog is another highlighted blog about how they (Paul) were trying to get Kyle on the block.

Since this is current live feeds and many saw it happen hope it's okay to post this here. Guess Paul woke up this morning making a plan to stay off the block, but he blew it.

Anyone know when the feeds are expected back?