TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 1 - Mar 5th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 1 - Mar 5th users admin

BigBrotherCanada

BigBrotherCanada
Big Brother Canada (on Slice)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
And the first episode is tonight. Very thoughtfully at 9:00 following Survivor! :-)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not wait.! I have a show link, and feeds figured out! Bring it!

Bourque77

05-01-2006

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
There goes MamaP, bragging about her stellar tech skills again :-) ... I'm going to wait to see the reviews of the "how easy is this to use" VPN thing before I dip my toe in. *waves to MamaP*

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Waves!!!!

Easy BQ, I am happy to talk you through it!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It is easy and it works great. It's a fun show so go for it if you are interested! :-)

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Can you share a safe VPN link?

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
HOH comp is standing barefoot on blocks of ice - I'm shivering just watching them! they've been standing 50 minutes so far, though a few have gone off

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
an hour and 25 minutes so far

man that's gotta hurt

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
LOL

Paul gives his word if the remaining 5 let him have hoh, he won't nom nor backdoor any of them

so Paul is hoh

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Open a cooler if you got off - Heather got $1,000; not sure who but someone has to wear their patriotic bikini for 48 hours.

Paul is HOH.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I had to put on my warm socks - my feet got cold for some reason LOL

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
3 possible houseguests will live in a secret room - one will be the 15th houseguest

one is a transvestite I think...

didn't catch the conditions - I think Arisa said we could see them on the feeds? not sure...

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
they'll be in the secret room for a week starting tomorrow and Canada votes to see which of them go into the house

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Yes, I believe we get to see them on the feeds for the next week - they are in a secret room - Canada gets to vote one of them into the house.

Scott is a drag queen; Nathan; Allison

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Can I access this on my iPad? I'm in the US.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The live feeds and the show are geo blocked so they are only available to people who are accessing them from a Canadian IP address. However, it is possible to view them if you are outside of Canada by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) which will allow you to log on through that network. It sounds complicated but it really isn't very complicated. Just google VPN.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am watching it on my iPad using FreeCanadaVPN. Search that. It was easy to do. Or email me Chitchat and I can help.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good show. Had to watch it on time-shifting / west-coast time at midnight cuz Nephew and I took hubby out for his b'day last night. Anyhow, it should be another great Canadian season, unlike the disappointing dreckfest of the latest American BB.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just watched and it was entertaining. I think I might get sick of the two guys who are playing up to the cameras pdq. It should be a very interesting season. Paul had best handle the hgs who got off the ice very carefully or he will be nominated as soon as one of them win.

The house is gorgeous and that first challenge was a doozy. I couldn't believe how long they lasted. I kept thinking can they get frostbite?

And are they all in the same bedroom?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I too watched but our version does not manage to get me hooked on the show as it did the last Australian BB. I miss the sunny outdoors of the Aussie and US BB, and although the house is pretty nice I still get a feeling of claustrophobia and can't stand the neon lights, especially the ones in the kitchen.

Can't the host change the hairstyle?

Out of the three secret hgs I think the drag queen could bring a bit of fun into the mix, so far I find all of them pretty boring and not even good looking.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
No Quebecers/Quebecois??? How can you have a Big Brother CANADA without anyone from La Belle Province? How about some Inuits? Phooey. Bah humbug.

That HOH contest was brutal. I do wish, though, that they went with the Aussie & UK BBs format. Still, it's great to have a BB Canada.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I love Arissa's "style". I find her different than Julie, and refreshing. I love Julie, but Arissa is a nice break.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I couldn't stand how Paul kept going on and on about how incredible it was that he "fooled" the other 8 HGs into giving him HOH. The comments he made were like he was so ~masterful~ for doing it. I just want to be like "buddy....you think you're the first HG to ever do that???"

It's been done before *yawn* Get over it. He thinks a bit highly of himself.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Paul really blew it because he put up a strong guy, who won Veto; then put up Ika, who is now furious with him.

The gal that went home may have forgiven him; the two remaining in the house will not.

I look for him to be leaving soon and rightfully so.

Sajo

06-18-2007

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sajo a private message Print Post    
For those that need to live in Canada! Live stream! stream site, www.wmr-sports.net.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: