TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Current Live Feed Discussion Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread users admin

THIS IS THE CURRENT LIVE FEED DISCUSSION THREAD:

1 - Please use it to talk about what is happening *right now* on the live feeds, with the focus solely on Big Brother.

2 - This is not the place to discuss other items, like what you had for dinner. :-)

3 - Start new Big Brother threads to discuss ongoing issues, like alliances.

4 - Don't forget to visit the rest of the TVCH board to discuss just about anything under the sun!

QUICK REFERENCE TO POSTING RULES (applicable to this and all threads at TVCH):

1 - Do not use profanity. We red-dot words for a reason. If you have to use symbols or misspellings in a word, choose a different word!

2 - Do not give the houseguests derogatory nicknames, or make their own real name into a derogatory word.

3 - Do not ever ever ever say anything mean to or about another poster. That's a quick way to the time out status for you.

Here's to a great Big Brother Season! :-)

• Members Room • Community Corner • General Discussions • Animal Farm • 
 • News & Views • Library • Movies • Games • Big Brother • 
 • American Idol/Other Talent • Survivor! • Other Reality Shows • Home Shows • TV Shows
 • 

BigBrotherCanada
Big Brother Canada (on Slice)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESCablejockey650 27 04-25-14  3:49 pm
Archive through April 28, 2014Gmggraham25 04-28-14  4:01 am
Archive through May 01, 2014Jimmer25 05-01-14  8:33 am
Archive through May 05, 2014Jasper25 05-05-14  10:32 am
Archive through May 08, 2014Flagg25 05-08-14  7:52 pm
Archive through May 09, 2014Mameblanche25 05-09-14  7:16 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I can't even renew...I have to start from scratch. I told Hubby I wanted a passport when we were applying for two of my girls mission trip last year, but it just never happened.

Time to do it for myself...wait, I don't even have a car anymore,

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The only thing I liked that Jon kept Sabrina to F2 but I saw right away that he was going to win since the Jury was mostly from his alliance and Sabrina had no chance whatsoever. Darn it. I thought for sure a woman was going to win this, but it's again another guy... oh well. Aussie BB is still a long way but I can't wait to see that one again.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I LOVED this season. It was a lot of fun. Canada rocks!

As for the US BB, I do watch the show on television on the Eastern time zone, but also record the Western time shift sometimes. On satellite in Canada, we can get that option. I tend to rely on all of you wonderful live feed posters and read everything here. Then, I go to youtube to watch the important bits which were recorded and posted.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
In Canada we can watch the BBUS shows on the US networks that are included in our television packages that we pay for, but we CANNOT see any videos that are posted on the US network websites due to not living in the United States. We also can't view BB Afterdark since they changed it to the TV Guide network since we don't get that channel in Canada. We don't get to see the Survivor, Amazing Race, or any other videos of the eliminated players' camps.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Bblover, what you say is completely true. However, we can find many of the videos on YouTube or on other sites. For example, I have been able to see all the Survivor Ponderosas, just not on the main site.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to some of the morning show:
http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/big-brother-canada-2-post-finale-interviews-photos/

Hope the US based people can view these videos.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 7PM Eastern time Rob Cesternino has a recap of the season. Here's a link.

http://robhasawebsite.com/category/big-brother/

Enjoy. Such a fun season of BB

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Spunky, The first BB Canada a girl won, Jillian.
Jon is the first Canadian guy to win.
I am so happy Jon won. I loved him from the beginning.
This was a great finale :-)

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
This was a great season. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you everyone who posted here.

I wish they would have a reunion in a couple of months to see what the houseguests life is like once they get settled back at home.

I was feeling sorry for Neda last night. Her best friend punted her out of the house and she had to go in front of an audience without much time to decompress from the house or to gather her thoughts. I think she did well. I would have been bawling.

So happy it was 2 hours and then with the sideshow. 1 hour is just not enough time.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
oh thanks Luvmom, this season is the only one I followed and I thought the two players who were on the Side show this year were last BB finalists, so that is better to know that and a guy won. I really didn't have a favorite.
Slice is repeating the whole season, a long marathon of BB Canada for those who want to see it all over again.
We get to see US Big Brother After Dark here in Canada on Slice and of course the show is on at least 2 different channels here in Canada and the choice of eastern and local time, what more do I want.... yeah... I want Aussie BB on youtube like last year. What fun!

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Want to know why BBCAN is the best in the world?
Read this:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bbcan/features/0505/why-big-brother-canada-2-best-version-going

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
GMGG, thanks so much for that amazing article link. Love it!

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Aneal (BBCAN1) and Andy:

http://instagram.com/p/n19qzJFNN_/#

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Neda and Ian:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnVEKnDIgAAyFHF.jpg

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Jillian and Heather:

http://instagram.com/p/n105AcwUBs/

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Jon and Neda:

https://twitter.com/Kassting/status/465186537773465600/photo/1

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
A very enjoyable season and a good ending. the only one who seemed slightly bitter and not fully involved at the celebration was Neda. But I think she can be forgiven that as she had all of 5 minutes to process her eviction.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Adel, Heather and Rochelle with Arisa on "The Bounce" Radio show today.
They all live in Edmonton
http://www.thebounce.ca/2014/05/13/bbcan2s-adel-heather-and-rachelle-at-the-bounce/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I gather this event is in BC.. I've never watched so I know very little.. but sounds like if someone was nearby, and people are coming from Seattle..

So give it a listen..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWwfYtFCKxc

Sent to my by a former TVCHer..

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
What a great cause! Should be a success. W have several TVCHers nearby on both sides of the border. Maybe someone will go, take pix and report back. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: