TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2014 Season: Archive through February 23, 2014 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't think we have an official start date yet but we'll be ready!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Last year's BB Canada started Feb 27th. I expect this year to start sometime in Feb also.

The casting for the Big Brother Canada 2 season was completed 10/28/2013.

BBCAN would be moving to a new location for 2014.

The new house layout can be seen in the background of the production meeting.

http://canada.bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-canada-season-2-gets-a-new-home/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, November 11, 2013 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not wait!! One of my favorite BB's in a LONG time! Of any country! and Jillian and Emmet are so darn cute!!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I am surprised there is another BB in Canada, this means that maybe it was profitable and had an audience even if I gave up on the show as soon as it started since it depressed me to see an 'indoor' game. I loved Australia for their sunny outdoors and also love US for their sunny backyard.
I'm very close to the North Pole and just want to see a lot of sunshine. But maybe I'll give it a try now that I have the time...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It had very high ratings, Spunky. I know what you mean about BB being a summer thing but this one is worth a look.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
We loved it!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I can't wait, and I hope that they use some of the same competitions and stuff from the UK and AU. Almost everyone who watches all the BBs really, really likes the UK and AU shows.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
This time I'm sticking with it...even if my favorite is gone....

I like the idea of two BB's a season... like Survivor..

I need to get the taste of USA BB14 our of my mind... blech...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://bigbrothernews.totalh.net/canada/big-brother-canada-returning-march-2014/

Not starting till March, with no definitive date given.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Another big delay is Big Brother Italy, it was cancelled due to the house burning down 2 days ago in Cinecitta' Rome. Over there Big Brother is considered "trash tv" and it doesn't seem people were saddened by the news. Go figure...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherSuperfans ‏@BigBrotherDeets 11m
Now that we know #BBCAN starts March 1st I realllly want to find out where the house is being rebuilt! #NewHouse

Looks like the start date is March 1!! Woot

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Can we Americans watch it?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think the feeds are free (they were last season) but I think it was also blocked outside of Canada for some inexplicable reason. However, there are ways around that.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Arisa makes a huge announcement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4jh9KmB6BA#t=15

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
44 days and counting.

Looks like the other person doing the after show will be Peter. Not sure how Arisa, Gary, and Peter together will be, but I am so excited for the show.

Now to start the stressing how we in the US are going to get feeds and the show!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://www.bbcanadainsider.com/2014/01/
bbcan2schedule.html

Schedule information.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Canada, returns to Slice on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 9pm ET/PT with a special presentation of the premiere also airing on Global.

New this season is the Big Brother Canada Side Show, a weekly post-eviction wrap up show led by series host Arisa Cox and featuring season one houseguests Gary Levy and Peter Brown. Each week a surprise guest will join the Side Show panel to dish on events going on inside the house. The Big Brother Canada Side Show will air immediately following each eviction episode Thursdays at 10 pm ET/PT.

Beyond Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, fans of the series can extend their fix of Big Brother Canada at BigBrotherCanada.ca with full episodes, live streams, and a collection of twists and opportunities that allow them to impact the show.

Twitter: @ BigBrotherCA | @Slice_TV | @ShawMediaTV_PR | #BBCAN #ShawMedia
Instagram: @BigBrotherCA | #BBCAN
Facebook:www.Facebook.com/BigBrotherCA

http://www.shawmedia.ca/Media/PressReleaseDetail.aspx?pressReleaseId=6442456265

The Following Is This Years BBCAN Schedule:

PoV Ep: Wednesday @ 9:00pm EST
Eviction Ep: Thursdays @ 9:00pm EST
BBCAN Sideshow: Thursdays @ 10:00pm EST
Nominations Ep: Sundays @ 9:00pm EST
BBCAN After Dark: Every Morning From 2:00am to 5:00am EST

http://www.bbcanadainsider.com/2014/01/
bbcan2schedule.html

Big Brother Canada announced via Facebook that the Big Brother Canada Season 2 Live Feeds will again be available, and completely free!

On the downside still no word on whether or not our American friends will be able to watch...

http://www.bbcanadainsider.com/

Re-watch season 1 now, only at bigbrothercanada.ca

(prob not avail to USA though)

Sandra

07-05-2004

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Can't wait. Thanks willwillbe!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, January 31, 2014 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They have officially said no feeds to the US. We. Will. Find. A. Way.
Maybe. Hopefully!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The Chrome thing sounds interesting.

Good News: They will be sponsored and free again this year. There will be commercials breaks.

Bad News: Those outside of Canada will be geo-blocked.

To get around this use...

1. UK & US VPN Free Service: ukusvpn.com

or...

2. Install the Media Hint extension in Chrome. Really simple and your Chrome browser won't be geo-blocked again.

https://mediahint.com/install_chrome.html

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Mamapors:

Could you please be more specific as to how to set up or use the Media Hint extension for those of us in the states and/or those who are unfamiliar with it?

Thanking you in advance.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just downloaded Chrome, then went to the website:

https://mediahint.com/install_chrome.html

and loaded the extension, following the directions there.

I won't know if it works till the feeds come up, but I am ready!

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Thanks again Mamapors.

Sure hope it works.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
ET Canada is doing a house tour on Mon (Feb 24) and houseguests will be revealed Wed (Feb 26).

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up Lake_gal, I've made a note to watch tomorrow :-)