TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB - Winter season - January 2014: Archive through January 27, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yesterday, the housemates thought for sure today was a double eviction so I thought they were right. Now, they'll be relaxed and think they're safe when they really aren't.

Will the evictee on Sunday be one of the four people left from nominations?

I don't want Jim or Dappy to get anywhere near winning. I agree with you Kitt, about how badly Dappy acted after being nommed yesterday. I just don't like him. He can't take reality or something. I haven't figured it out yet. He's not a bad person, maybe just not meant for this game.

I'm glad Linda left. Let's see what happens between Jim/Luisa now.

I'm really confused about the Casey/Lee realationship. Very weird.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The evictee on Sunday will be the person in the house that has the lowest number of votes on Sunday. They are currently doing the final vote, vote to win.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Amy. That means all the housemates are up for eviction, right?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought it was going to be a double! Linda was the obvious first evictee and maybe they didn't want to risk losing Lee or Luisa.

Yeah, everybody up now so Sunday's evictee will be most likely one of Lee or Casey. Slim chance of Luisa but she got quite a few cheers today.

Lol at Justin Bieber on CBB! Can you imagine Bachman or a Palin against the Brits? They'd be eaten alive!

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Kitt. I agree will your comment. I am a huge fan of BB UK an BB AU. I was thinking in the context of that format. I think one of the old TV Mom's would be great, like Florence Henderson, some of the faces that warm our hearts, versus a few we love to hate. BB UK and AU are so much better, they are "Big Brother", in the US the cast is Big Brother. I am hooked on their BB. I almost wish they would not pamper the celebs quite as much sometimes, but it is far better then our production.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Jasmine had surgery on her back a couple of days ago, a pinched disc, I think, but apparently is up & running, so must be doing better.

Jasmine must have watched tonight's show where Lee told Casey that there was nothing between him & Jasmine. They let her in the house for a HM freeze & ignore & she blasted both of them. But then she went out with his best bud Duncan James after - maybe she got her revenge with him - hmmmmmmmm - gorgeous man, shame he's gay.

I wish she'd just ignored him but I guess she couldn't bear not being the main player in "good telly"

I can't imagine these women wanting this slimy scumbag.

What I like about American Celebs on CBB is that they are just there for the money & not to win. They know very few Americans see the show & they let their guard down more than the UK Celebs who are more anxious about how CBB will effect their career.

This season is winding down & I'll be sad when it ends. BB Canada starts Mar 5th but just not quite the same. It's prob blocked to US but as usual, we have our sources. If anyone needs help with finding a source, PM me, please don't post sources publicly, they are getting harder to find as they get shut down.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Schedule for last few days:

Sun26 1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction

Mon27 1-2pm CBB
Mon27 3-4pm BOTS

Tue28 1-2pm CBB
Tue28 3-4pm BOTS

Wed29 1-3pm CBB: The Final
Wed29 3-4pm BOTS

Tonight's one hour eviction show is going to be tight if they're going to make the most of the freeze/strangers task footage.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
I thought last night's BOT's was the last of the season.? Do they have a reunion type show after the final? That would be great if they do.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was the last Saturday Bit On The Psych, the regular Bit On The Side goes through to the final (but isn't (ever) on Sundays so there isn't one post eviction today).

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
You're right, Kitt, that will make it tight. Apparently they are still doing the task today, so I think they will only use the juiciest bit tonight & include any others in tomorrow's show.

I wish we could see clips!!!

Liz Jones post CBB article -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2545887/Inane-vain-terminally-moronic-The-pathetic-reality-life-Celebrity-Big-Brother-house-Three-weeks-ago-Liz-Jones-began-toughest-assignment-This-deliciously-barbed-verdict.html

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Willwillbee

the clips are at the Official Big Brother UK's youtube channel. I know you say you're computer illiterate so have a neighborhood teen to show you how to easily defeat the 'not available to view in your country' restriction.

https://www.youtube.com/user/channel5bbuk/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Liz Jones' article has a glaring mistake as Linda Nolan did not lose her husband, mother & sister in the last year.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Last night's BOTP was just awful. Four Jim haters on the panel (Linda Nolan, the annie lennox look-a-like "psychologist', the 'performance coach' and Carol McGiffin). Not one Jim supporter or neutral voice to give some balance. The 'psychologist' was really awful in her analysis as she help reinforce Linda that she did absolutely no wrong in the house and it was all Jim's fault. Helped reinforced to Linda that she was a victim. Absolute rubbish. It was a complete hit job on Jim. Was it an attempt to influence the public to prevent Jim from winning on Wednesday? CBB and Channel 5 should be ashamed of that episode.

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Emma went into the house while they were all frozen and the last person evicted from the house before the finale is Lee. They didn't get to even say goodbye because they were still frozen.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Emma entered the house through the clock and announced that the British public votes showed Lee and the bottom so he was evicted. Lee & Emma both then left the house immediately through the clock.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
At the beginning of tonight's show, they showed clips of some of the HMs friends/families entering the house during the 'clock chimes'. Go to the Official Big Brother UK YouTube page to see all of them including longer versions than what was shown tonight on Channel 5.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jbw, I totally agree about yesterday's BOTP! So biased against Jim, just condemnation. I don't think they intended to prevent Jim winning, I think that was their actual thoughts and they didn't realise how one-sided they were. And if they were attempting to influence the votes all that sort of thing does is make people vote for Jim more.

I'm so glad it's Lee out! I was worried Casey would be out before him, and that would make him justify his blame of Casey more. I don't know if Jasmine (what a cow) ripping into Casey at the beginning of the show got Casey more votes, but she definitely deserved to stay over Lee.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad Lee is out. He was mega annoying, and in the interview he did what all liars and sleazes do--he talked and talked and talked and shouted over Emma, trying to keep her from getting a word in edgewise. He knows he was a creep, but he'll deny it until the world comes to an end.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just watched my first Bit on the Psych and the guy with Rylan is hysterical.

Yes, they were hard on Jim, but she (short white hair) was pretty spot on that perhaps he used to be a Lee and is so tightly wound now so as to protect himself.

The same Psych kind of told Linda she came off as a nagging person in a roundabout way.

So glad Lee is out as well. I can't believe he still can't see how wrong he acted after seeing the clips, but rather kept defending himself and tried to blame it on Casey.

In her own way

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She said Linda came off as a nagging harridan, but not that she actually was one. I'd have been happier with the Jim attacks (because some of them were deserved) but it was the complete absolution of blame on Linda that annoyed me the most. The closest they got was that she shouldn't have fallen for his plan... I don't see it as a plan, more that he reacts badly to being nagged (like many men do).

I think Jim will win, especially if he's all nice now Linda's gone. It will kind of prove (to Jim supporters) that she was the problem not him.

I predict:
1. Jim
2 or 4 Dappy
3. Luisa
4 or 2 Ollie
5. Sam
6. Casey

I think Sam will be shockingly(!) low compared to the earlier votes because she's continued to do nothing, and Luisa will be much higher than she was in earlier votes because like her or not, she has added a lot to the show. I don't know where Ollie and Dappy will fit in the mix, Somewhere below Jim and either side of Luisa I think.

By the way did everyone hear/read that Sam has been ill with some virus since before the show began a few weeks ago? She was even taken to the hospital last week for a while. They are saying that's mostly why she hasn't been featured, she's been too ill to contribute much.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Oh my, I heard Sam had a boil (infected hair follicle) on her face & was taken to the hospital for that but not that she's been ill. She looks like she's got a fake grin plastered on her face but her eyes don't look at all happy.

I totally agree with Kitt's assessment.

Linda was just a mosquito annoyance to Jim & as you said just made him appear victimized & he'll never have another thought about her. Linda will no doubt continue her downward spiral if she doesn't find a way to snap out of it. I think the panel (over) supported Linda because she needed it so much. I haven't read about the "self harming" she did but know she's on the edge.

Lee is a louse, but all those boys from Blue can sing. I was impressed. I hope Duncan James goes into the house next time though - during the summer when he's half naked.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
If today's show didn't cement Jim's win, I don't know how he could have been showcased more perfectly.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The articles I read said the hospital visit was for an allergy that made her face swell, and happened twice, once not so bad then the second time they took her to the hospital. And separate (maybe) is the virus which has caused vomiting and had BB allow her to stay in bed (according to Linda, after her eviction). I suppose Sam won't do as well as she would have done if well, but at least she hasn't embarrassed herself or done her reputation harm.

Yes, I agree, Linda needs to snap out of it. She's complaining people are only wanting to talk about Jim but she needs to have some other stories to tell if she doesn't want that to be the case. I hadn't heard about the self-harming, perhaps she shouldn't have been in the house right now.

lol, I don't know which one Duncan is but they might need another Blue hm to repair their image!

Haven't seen today's show yet :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ouch, Casey's mum came in!! Looks like Lee is trying to talk her round to it being her fault already.

Forgot to say, my mum said on the radio they were talking about Lee getting death threats from the online crazies!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I've seen Sam on Towie for a couple of years & she hasn't done any more or less in CBB than on Towie. The only memorable times I remember is when Joey would pop off something ridiculous & she would respond, "No Joey, we are *not* getting a monkee!" (I hope that Joey at least learned how to tell time on I'm a celeb show.)

Linda (or her sister) said she was suicidal & going in the house was the best thing that had happened to her. She's had serious health issues, lost family members & on relief. Sometimes we all just need a reboot, I wish her all the very best.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know that going in the house (unless it all works out and everyone loves you) is the best thing to do in such circumstances. I know she needed the money, but BB is so hit and miss unless you're a real sweetie, and she must know she wasn't going to be that. I don't know how much she got paid, maybe it was worth it, or maybe the exposure even though it wasn't that good will get her deals she wouldn't have got.

Totally seeing that today's show is the Jim show!! I forgive the BOTP women now, seeing as the editors made it up to us ;).