TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB - Winter season - January 2014: Archive through January 24, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations from yesterday's show...

Dappy: Liz (too boring), Linda (sleeps all day after telling him not to)

Sam: Liz (she doesn't make effort), Lee (childish)

Linda: Jim (sexist, chauvinistic, overstepped mark during row, snide...), Liz (her comments during fashion show)

Ollie: Liz (doesn't give very much), Jim (always in arguments, easier without him)

Lee: Jim (moans, gets angry, makes him feel guilty), Liz (comments during fashion show)

Luisa: Jim (sexist, chauvinistic, backhanded insults...), Liz (homesick, makes her homesick)

Casey: Liz (moans about queuing for toilet), Jim (grumpy at night)

Liz: Jim (ignores her), Sam (made no effort with her)

Jim: Luisa (makes him on edge, watches for points to create an atmosphere), Sam (if she vanished you wouldn't notice)

Liz 7
Jim 6
Sam 2

Lee, Linda, Luisa 1
Dappy, Ollie, Casey 0

I wondered if Sam would be up now they know she's so popular, and interesting Jim said if she vanished no one would know, it's always hard to know whether someone actually is being a wallflower or whether it's just that the show hasn't focused on them.

Given Jim and Sam's popularity, surely Liz will finally go?

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Sam is a wallflower on Towie. (I hate to admit I watch this show but it's free on Hulu & I don't have a TV. I sure don't recommend it.) She's a lovely girl but her character on CBB is the exact same as on Towie.

Sam was very briefly a side bit for Mark Wright (the "star" of Towie). Since he left, she was "engaged" to Joey Essex but she seemed more like his babysitter than a lover. I believe they were "assigned" together for a story line. He's somewhat amusing but very juvenile & like Ollie seems a little asexual. They finally ended it but I haven't seen the show recently.

Liz has made a huge impression after doing the moan in the bath task. I believe this eviction is going to be "shocking" - I have a feeling Liz won't go. Either Sam will go or everyone will think Jim is safe & he will go (ala BBAU Ben).

If Liz made it thru this far (playing zombie), she had to have lots of fans but now (especially since there are only 3 of them) she has old fans, new fans plus the contingent fans that are anti Jim or Sam.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mark Wright was on I'm a Celeb too. I didn't mind him. Most of the cast I've seen from TOWIE seem dumb but nice enough, once you get past some of the males' ego issues. I haven't seen any shows though.

I don't know if Liz's bath thing would be good or bad for her. But then I don't know where she's getting the votes anyway. If she was putting it on for a task then she did really well, but I thought she was just opening up her inner monologue because it worked for the task, rather than exaggerating her feelings.

I don't know how to feel about her in general. I'm sure she has some (medical) personality disorder that makes her think and behave the way she does, but it doesn't make her any more likeable or enjoyable to watch. I might want to help her feel better about herself, but that doesn't mean I would support her in the house when she doesn't even seem to be enjoying herself. I don't know what's going on.

I think anyone could go. Liz clearly has many fans and this time they know she's at great risk to go if they don't vote, so they will vote more than ever. Sam fans might think there's a chance she will go because of Liz and Jim's support and they might vote more, but at the same time maybe they've got bored of voting for her given they never see her. And Jim could be considered the safe option and end up losing.

My guess is Jim safe, Sam less votes than before but still safe, Liz going.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I'm not a big fan of any of them but the house of Ollie, Sam, Liz, Linda & Jim is miserable. "Spin the bottle anyone?"

I had to think where Sam & Liz were, I just knew they weren't with the huskies.

I agree with you that Liz just allowed the running dialogue in her head to run free but I think her goal was to not allow Luiza to make her laugh & surrounding the 2 of them with all that negativity stopped Luiza from even attempting her task which was fairly brilliant as was Jim's. The others remained passive & just out waited Luiza. Liz could have done that by allowing the inner dialogue to distract her but that wouldn't make for good TV & would make Luiza the star of the scene.

I even believed Luiza didn't know it was a set up.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Casey sure is classy: [/sarcasm]

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/21/casey-batchelors-oral-sex-proposition-overshadowed-by-jim-davidsons-latest-celebrity-big-brother-row-with-linda-nolan-4272424/

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting to mention this did you hear about Liz's confession of stealing sperm from husband (and/or bf) from a used condom to self inseminate herself. After hearing this, I assumed she bore a child from this method & that was how she was found out, but noooooooo, she never has had a child (thankfully) but admits to doing it. I don't think her men knew about this until they read about it. If I had ever done something like that I would have *never* have admitted it publicly & I doubt I would admit it privately lol.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I laugh when Liz refers to Jim as a misogynist as she's definitely a misandrist (a hater of males) as evident by her attempt to 'steal' her ex-boyfriend's sperm from a used condom to try to impregnate herself. These columns of hers are examples of her hatred of men:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2146979/Who-cares-men-stuck-glass-cellar--They-change-bulb-theyre-there.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056875/Liz-Jones-baby-craving-drove-steal-husbands-sperm-ultimate-deception.html

(make sure you read the viewer comments too as they overwhelmingly condemn her)

Heck after reading some more of her stuff, I'm pretty sure she hates everybody (men and women) including herself. Seems like the only thing she likes is her cats. Former BBUS contestant James Rhine (and probably Evel Dick Donato) would have a field day commenting about her as a 'cat lady' if she ever appeared on the US version of BB. LOL

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jbw, I can't believe I'm seeing the names of the two men I disliked the most ever on BB in this thread, lol. I think Liz would win the war of words with both of them.

I'm finally catching up & I just burst out loud laughing at the impromptu band Luisa got going in the kitchen. Great entertainment and I loved how everyone there got into it.

I haven't watched faithfully, but I don't know why Luisa is so disliked. I haven't heard her putdowns I guess. I love her. Didn't like reading about her shower, but I think she keeps things lively in the house.

I agree with whomever said Linda plays the victim. She and Jim are equally at fault for their relationship, or lack thereof.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
The cat lady is gone!

Yea!

Guess her "69 million readers" didn't vote to save her this week!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine Liz would have brought anything more to the house, so no big loss.

I don't think anyone dislikes Luisa but her lifestyle & attitude is so outrageous. Luisa seems to have a love/hate relationship with everyone (including the audience). One minute she's calling someone nasty names & the next she's seducing them, at least she's not boring lol.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Good result. How soon before she writes an article about it? ;)

I'm not sure I like Luisa. She's very keen to try to incite arguments, and I don't like that. But she does make the house interesting!

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
I am not a Luisa fan. I think Luisa is very rude, and has no respect for anyone not enjoying her antics. I was shocked at how much Liz seemed to open up this week, and I almost wish she would have stayed for one more eviction. I think she has been more entertaining then Sam. Sam and Ollie have been a snoozefest. They are nice and attractive, but they really have not shown much. Luisa at least contributes, good or bad.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
The more I see of Linda, the more I'm disliking her. She needs to be gone tomorrow. I hope Ollie wises up and finally realizes that Linda & Luisa are the instigators in the majority of arguments with Jim. While I disagree with Jim on most of his viewpoints, it's not Jim that's the problem in the house. It's Linda & Luisa that incite and stir the pot. Luisa especially gets a great thrill in winding up Jim. She has no respect for anyone.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
To be fair, Jbw, Jim has told Luisa that he dislikes her intensely and finds her vulgar. She's getting back at him in her own way. Maybe he should try to keep some of his comments/gripes to himself because the more he complains to/about her, the more she is going to try to make him upset.

Jim seems to be bi-polar or depressed. Didn't he discuss something about it at the beginning of the season?

I do agree that Linda gets things going and then plays the victim; however she seems to have most or all of the gals behind her. Confusing.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Just watched the face to face noms on today's show.

At the end Louisa cracked me up again. That girl has missed her calling. She should be a stand-up comedian. That would fit her personality.

I didn't quite understand what Ollie was saying, but when Louisa put her hand on her heart, started dancing (good dancer) and sang, "It's all about me" I died laughing.

I hope Linda & Jim go this week, because I want to see how the younger ones work things out without the two of them.

Spoiler: Here are the noms for Friday (?) and it's a double eviction:

Linda
Jim
Ollie
Lee
Luisa

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor old Ollie, he really doesn't like upsetting anyone!! Couldn't bear the wrath of Linda and Luisa!

Here's how the face to face nominations went:

Linda: Jim (can't get over husband row), Ollie (should stand up and be counted sometimes)

Dappy: Luisa (called him sexist), Linda (nommed him last time)

Ollie: Jim (initiates arguments and he hates arguments), Lee (Jasmine/Casey situation)

Jim: Luisa (doesn't like her), Linda (he didn't bring up her husband, she did by saying he had an argument with her husband)

Casey: Jim (bedroom noise issues), Dappy (food issues, not eating food?)

Sam: Jim (nommed her without valid reason), Lee (isolated himself after Jasmine left)

Lee: Sam (?? something about being contradictory), Ollie (upset he sided with Casey in task)

<Luisa gets up and changes her nomination cards, saying she made the wrong choice>

Luisa: BB said her power to nominate has been rescinded due to her attempt to change her nominations (later she says she swapped Ollie for Dappy, which would have put Dappy on the block)

Jim 4
Lee, Linda, Luisa, Ollie 2

Dappy, Sam 1
Casey 0

Dappy annoys me so much after nominations! And Linda really is miserable about everything.

I think Linda will be out first for sure. My guess for second is Luisa, although she might get the "troublemaker" vote and Lee might go instead. Jim is safe, and I think Ollie is too but he might have slipped because of sitting on the fence and whining ;).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just checked the odds to win:

Jim 1:2
Ollie/Dappy 3:1
Sam 6:1
Luisa 22:1
Casey 50:1
Lee/Linda 100:1

Last Monday:

Ollie big favourite 1.5:1
Jim/Sam ~4:1
Dappy 8:1
Casey 14:1
Luisa/Lee/Lionel ~25:1
Linda/Jasmine/Liz ~50:1

Thursday before:

Ollie big favourite 1.5:1
Sam/Lionel/Dappy ~8:1
Casey 12:1
Jim/Luisa/Lee ~18/1
Evander/Linda ~30/1
Jasmine/Liz ~60/1

Big gain for Jim, drop for Ollie and Sam.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They accuse Ollie of not standing up for himself then when he does they mock him. Oh I need Linda and Luisa to go!

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Linda and Luisa do need to go! Jim only told Luisa his feelings after she pushed him to that point.

I have a fun question for all you CBB fans... who would you like to see in an American CBB? My two thoughts would be Kenya Moore and GG from The Shahs of Sunset.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd be no good at casting, the ones I'd want would all be nice people, and I'd be upset if they starting arguing when they got into the house. It'd all be very boring.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I'm not interested in a US version of CBB especially if Allison Grodner had anything to do with running it. However, for the January 2015 CBB UK I'd love to see Evel Dick Donato as one of the two American HMs. Dick now has dual citizenship since he became a Irish citizen and he's scheduled to move to Dublin in about a month from now. I'd love to see what kind of stuff he'd stir up in that house. Evel Dick would have had a ball messing with Liz, Linda and Luisa this season.

As far as the 2nd American celeb, I'd love to see Mike Tyson in the house but since they'd probably want a woman & a man instead two US men, I'd pick someone like Tonya Harding or a forgotten former Baywatch actress like Nicole Eggert, Yasmine Bleeth, Gena Lee Nolin or Erika Eleniak who all could probably use the money and exposure.

Other Americans to consider for CBB UK are: Flavor Flav, Fantasia Barrino, Clay Akin, Justin Guarini, Paula Abdul and former baseball player Jose Canseco.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Paula Abdul might be an interesting potential train wreck!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Linda was evicted today.

Emma congratulated the remaining housemates on making the finale but announced to the audience that there is a twist and the housemate with the fewest votes will be evicted on Sunday. The housemates do not know this.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Other Americans I can see appearing on a future CBB UK: Gary Busey, Michele Bachmann, Chuck Norris, Erik Estrada, at least one member of the Palin family and at least one member of the Duck Dynasty family.

Two Brits I'd love to see on CBB UK: Karl Pilkington and Camilla Parker-Bowles.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
...and in about six years, I can imagine a 25-year old Justin Bieber trying to revive his career by appearing on CBB UK (if he's still alive in 6 years).