TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 22, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through January 22, 2014 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They don't explain why they qualify for medical marijuana.. I certainly hate how the feds go after people, not sure about the LAPD.

But it is all so garbled and if she had "thousands' of student loans to pay, I would have suggested working in her field instead of going on BB, or after not winning BB, going BACK to her field to pay those off.

So to me that part is a total non-issue.

Can you guess I didn't donate?

Archiecat

08-16-2006

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Archiecat a private message Print Post    
They will have "plenty of lifestyle products for the upscale stoner.***"???

They are selling these???

What are lifestyle products for the upscale stoner.*** ?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
LOL ARCHIECAT!!! I thought the exact same thing.

Lifestyle products for the upscale stoner...what a hoot! They sell Hemp Shampoo, Hemp body lotions, lipstick.

SEAMONKEY - I started to post, but then I read your post and you said everything I was going to write. Seriously, Michelle seems to have lost her way IMHO

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really expensive bongs?

Someone from Colorado maybe has seen upscale stores since they recently legalized pot.

Someone told me they saw on the news, right after legalization (I mean after they started selling) .. anyway they showed people lined up in a drive-thru with the munchies. So maybe fast food and candy compaies, grocery stores, etc., also benefit from legalization.

California is one of the states where it is thought legalization will be on the ballot next election.. so maybe that will bring out all the "upscale stoners"???

I'm just rambling.. but not stoned.

(I will vote for legalization, however, despite worrying about people like my ex husband who literally went into severe paranoia almost immediately when he tried pot.. happened three times in three places..

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
One of the biggest reality star based charity events of the year, Reality Rally in Temecula, has denied Big Brother 15's Amanda Zuckerman a spot in the lineup.

Amanda posted on Twitter Monday evening, saying that she received the following letter from Reality Rally founder, Survivor's Gillian Larson:

http://www.bigbrotherspice.com/2014/01/amanda-zuckerman-reality-rally-controversy.html

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She also said that GinaMarie received the same letter. This was GM's response to it:

GinaMarie Zimmerman ‏@ginamariez 7h
@AMANDAZUCKERMAN what they copy and paste. I got the same exact email . Did we kill someone ????

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Consequences. Always a learning and bracing experience.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Exactly Missy. But they still see themselves as the victims.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they're not racist, they just played one on TV.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
poor babies

is this the event that Pamy attends?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yep I work the finish line every year :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I've heard that event is really awesome.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hard to believe GM has much left of what she won.. the car had to take much of her earnings after taxes..

Pamy, do you have the dates for this year??

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, 4/11 to 4/13. hope you can come to one of the events.

www.realityrally.com

last year Bill volunteered with the 'reality' animals. It is such a great group of ppl!

This Fri we are going to Poker event hosted by Glasshouse Gene, Judd Daughtery Big Brother USA and Alec Beall Big Brother Canada.

They are raising money for their team for the Rally.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Where's my red pen? Did you read Gina Marie's letter in that link? She can't spell, punctuate OR use proper grammar!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, Teach, everyone knows she has a BIG HEART; nothing else matters, apparently.

Thanks, Pamy. I signed up for emails. Not sure about that far and that long but we will see.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I assume Andy won't be invited?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think they had to apply, express an interest in going. But I am sure they might go after some. Not sure. But I do know Amanda asked to be included and was turned down.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
amanda had to announce that mccrae would not be attending

bossy much?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She behaved a bit better today with this tweet:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s00k4v

Although I, along with other HG's, were denied from raising money and attending the @realityrally charity event, Please don't let this derail you from the focus of the event, which is to raise money for Michelle's Place, breast cancer resource center. There will be other BB15 houseguests (GO JUDD AND ELISSA!) at the event who you can support as well. For information on the charity and how you can help visit their website at WWW.REALITYRALLY.COM

But she started the storm last night with all her tweets. I am guessing someone got to her.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
once a twit always a twit

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Amanda's PR people probably told her to 'let it go' so that it doesn't affect her future potential 'reality' earnings.

Either that or her 'good friend' Allison Grodner had a talk with her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope Candice goes

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, happy about Judd and Elissa!! But Candice would be totally cool.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Keeping it real with Candice (LOVE HER!)

Candice Stewart ‏@candiestewart 24m
Pls forward to Aaryn, GM, Amanda! @HelenKimFitz76 and @ElissaReillyS I love u! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x131e6l_the-big-brother-15-experience-bullying-candice-edition_news … pic.twitter.com/xKQIki0wrM

The picture is her response to the Reality Rally stuff.