TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
CBB Winter 2014 - SPOILERS

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB Winter 2014 - SPOILERS users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
*****Nomination Spoiler*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0CVvKj_n3E

Liz
Jim
Jasmine
Louisa

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1930113

I guess it will be between Liz & Luisa - should be interesting to see who stays. I wonder if they will continue with vote to save.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't they always do vote to save now? I get the seasons/countries mixed up.

Ordinarily I would have said Liz would go, but as she was third last week she clearly has some support. I expect the same people will vote for her and it'll be enough so that Luisa goes.

I'm sure Jim is safe and I think Jasmine will be safe for the same reason as before: troublemaker.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    

***** NOMINATION SPOILER *****

tweet from @bbspy

@bbspy : NEWSFLASH: JIM, OLLIE, LUISA, LINDA and LEE have been nominated for the fifth Celebrity Big Brother eviction on Friday #cbb 8 hours ago

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Celebrity Big Brother: Watch Luisa Zissman BANNED from voting as she tries to change her face-to-face nomination

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-video-luisa-3053218

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ollie up? That's a shock, more tactical stuff maybe?

I'm glad they banned Luisa if she was cheating.

I think Linda will go.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Ollie & Jim were the first two saved tonight by the vote of the British public.

The daggers Linda was giving Jim with her eyes after he was saved were priceless!

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Linda first to be evicted!

She got a loud chorus of boos as she made her way down the stairs to talk with Emma.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, January 24, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
The CBB producers probably didn't like the results of the vote as they cancelled the 2nd eviction. Is Allison Grodner part of CBB UK too? LOL

Instead one person will be evicted on Sunday night.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You can always spoil the show in the main thread, JBW, once it's aired it's no longer a spoiler (although I tend to declare loudly what I'm about to do, in case someone had forgotten it was eviction day and wanted to not be spoiled).

I won't be able to watch live and spoil today's eviction or Wednesday's finale, so I think we're in need of a spoiler if you are willing/able!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I *wish* we could see the clips - Casey's mum came into the house and told Casey to stay away from him and also what hes been saying about her behind her back omg that was amazing.

It just occurred to me this (& the Jasmine entry into the house) were spoilers. oooops sorry about yesterday's post.

JBW, I think we all were hoping for a double eviction, but did they officially announce it as a double?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: