TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 05, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: CBB - Winter season - January 2014: Archive through January 05, 2014 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No takers, so here we go:

HM#1 Jim Davidson (60), huge game show host from the 80s, somewhat controversial comedian. (He's quite a big star, at least for the over 40 viewers.)

he's going in with a "plus one" might be regular hm, might not, not sure what Emma meant. Enters after the break.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
ooops I sent you both back up links but they won't let me send you 2 consecutive msgs. I *think* I now have the right stream link

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#2 Linda Nolan (54), Coleen's sister and member of the group of singing sisters from the 70s/80s. Hates male chauvinist pigs, lol, had Jim Davidson thrown out of her club once!

Housemates are entering in pairs, and Jim and Linda are Big Brother Buddies. They will be handcuffed together "until further notice."

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jim and Linda are called to the diary room. All hms have to sleep and live in pairs 24 hours a day. They will have to make a big decision later. They have the power to release one pair of other celebs or themselves if they think they are more worthy. The other hms can't know they have the power.

HM#3 Dappy (26), singer from N-Dubz, now solo, media have targeted him as bad boy. Talks a lot. Wants to win.

HM#4 Liz Jones (55), fashion writer, columnist. Says she's a flashing warning sign for women. Stole someone's sperm to get pregnant to get maternity leave and keep a man??! OCD First one to get boos.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hope you got my emails (not PMs), Willwillbee!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#5 Sam Faiers (23), another TOWIE person. Thinks conflict will be entertaining (recently broke up with Joey Essex, if anyone saw I'm A Celeb).

HM#5 Jasmine Waltz (31), American actress, rumoured to have slept with Courtney Cox's husband(? I think)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#6 Lee Ryan (30), from boyband Blue, says he has verbal diarrhea. Team player. Doesn't like arguing.

HM#7 Casey Batchelor (28), glamour model. Dated Peter Andre. Loud. Doesn't want grannies in the house because she likes to drink.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma says there will be another twist later...

HM#8 Ollie Locke (26), from Made in Chelsea (posh version of TOWIE). Bisexual. Wants fun and energy in the house. Hates rudeness and arrogance.

HM#9 Lionel Blair (82), huge British entertainment icon from the 70s/80s, entertainer, host, dancer

(Emma called these HMs #9 and #10, not #8 and #9, not sure if she's wrong or I missed something.)

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
You have Sam and Jasmine both as number 5.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
(It was me, I did two #5s!)

eta, thanks Amy, just caught it but I'm too late to go back and edit!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#11 Luisa Zissman (25), runner up on this year's Apprentice, lots of energy, "brain like Einstein." Just wants to have fun, proud of her sexuality.

HM#12 Evander Holyfield (51), boxer, says he's a good guy, fair honest, people person.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jim and Linda have to go to the Diary Room. The released hms get their own single beds and can move freely around the house. They choose to release Dappy and Liz as they look stressed and Liz needs time to glide in, as she's not a showbiz person.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dappy and Liz have to "pay a price for their freedom" and they are now up for eviction as a pair, by Monday another two pairs will join them up for eviction.

Emma says "they face eviction as a pair but will they leave as a pair, who knows?"

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd have released Ollie and Lionel. Although I think they will be pretty good and respectful of each other, Lionel's 82 so I'd have given him a break.

I hope they have some better way to deal with the toilet situation than to just turn their backs. It'd be okay for a quick pee but anything else and that's just mean!

I only know the oldies and Ollie (just heard of him here and there, never watched the Chelsea show). The oldies are actually pretty big catches... 20 years ago ;).

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all your spoiling, Kitt. I slept through the whole thing. It's soooo cold here (Green Bay)and I have a very sore knee, so I was in bed with the fireplace on; got in a comfortable position for my knee and out like a light. The phone just woke me up.

You really got me caught up on everything and it's so appreciated.

I'm watching the aftershow with Rylan. Really surprised that Linda Nolan is in the house. It wasn't easy for her sister.

I also can't believe Evander Holyfield is doing this show. They are showing the girls right now and the actress from the U.S. looks a little familiar. Sev. of the gals are very pretty.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I just watched it on Youtube.

Whats with the TOWIE people in every single series of CBB?

Bee

09-14-2009

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bee a private message Print Post    
Can anyone send me a Youtube link? I have looked everywhere!
Thanks in advance...

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
sent PM Bee

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
I would like links to be able to watch this if that would be possible.

Thanks.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Lionel is upset by Jasmine's behaviour and doesn't think much of her acting chops.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-watch-lionel-2986536

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Bearlee, I sent you links.

I would recommend watching it live, the sources I've found are getting closed down

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I enjoy Bit on the Psych every bit as much as CBB. I laugh my head off at the body language people, asparagus ladies and all the other wackos they assemble.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
okay if they knew they were going to handcuff them together don't you think it would have been a wise thing to make a diary room chair which would sit TWO.

I have only watched the launch and think it could be interesting.

Those I don't know will still be interesting though get a little tired of the whole slept with someone making someone a celeb. It is funny never seen Ollie's show but know who he is from Joel McHale taking the mick out of him on the Soup several times.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So far Jasmine is a bit of a mess, Dappy seems like he might be a bit of a creep, most of the rest haven't made an impression on me. Bit On The Psych was quite fun, but I don't know whether I'm going to watch the regular BOTS... depends how loud it gets and how many silly segments it has.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Ive found CBB and BBUK to be much more enjoyable if I pretend that BOTS does not exist.

I was checking out some old hard drives and came across some old eps of Big Mouth with Russell Brand. That show was a thousand times better than BOTS could ever hope to be.

Too bad Russell Brand turned into such a twit these days as well.